FREE AGENTS Post Here (Syndicates: Please don't post in this thread) - Page 61

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 61 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE AGENTS Post Here (Syndicates: Please don't post in this thread)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaenath Pryde View Post
    Location - NJ (USA)
    ATT/DEF Stats - 20/20k
    IPH - $5000
    Influence Points - ?
    Gold/Free - 0 gold
    Syndicate I'm seeking -Top 500 willing to teach me
    Reason you left the previous faction - Had no faction - made my own, had 1 player in it.

I currently have an account level 44 20 att/def each, with a hr income of 5000, 1.5m in the bank. was recently looking to join a syndicate and was educated on how for **** my stats were, and that I should look to recreate my account. was told to look for a top-500 to anchor into and really learn the ropes.

So here is my proposition: I have one ****ty level 44 account, and a second account that I am just starting to replace the first. I'd like to find a very involved group to learn the game with, and grow with. I am a very active player, checking in 10-20 times a day. I have a lot of experience with other games, from recruit to leader level (such as eve online, Battletech, diablo running clans with as many as 100+ peeps in them). I am looking to be a long-term player for any group that will accept me, as long as they stay strong, active, and most importantly, fun to be with.

If dedication, activity and participation is what you are looking for, then please consider me. I will not know everything at the start: I will help though in every way i can, and be there for the team when it counts.

Thanks for you time and consideration.
    Hey, you sound perfect for our syndicate, Axmen! We are all very close, team oriented and can help you build up ur stats with some great pointers and bonuses we already have! I am the leader, we were a Top 600 syndicate but I decided to merge with another group and things went bad so a group of us went back to our original synd. to rebuild. Right now we only have 8 members but we have just started rebuilding! I built the original synd. From a not even Top 4000 ranked to a Top 600 in only 4 months and now I know a lot more about the game and already have great Officers who are also very devoted to our syndicate & willing to help out with recruiting and such! So if you join us now we can help u with ur stats and we'll be very strong again in No Time! We have a Perfect Battle Strategy and We are an ALL ACTIVE ONLY Syndicate! We do require ALL Members to use the Free GroupMe app, because Communication is #1 for being successful in this game! I hope to hear from u soon! If u send request ASAP you can even participate in the next Battle that starts at 11am PT tomorrow, It's 7:40pm now! The game does not allow any new members added during battles, so I'll need to accept your request before then if you want in this battle so you can get the rewards!
    Here's my Mafia ID: 533-300-196
    And here's the Axmen Invite Code: 694-596-338

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Another goofball that can't read...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stujie View Post
    Level - 40
    Location - US Central Time
    ATT/def - 38k/38k (small boosts)
    IPH - $19k
    Influence points - scored nearly as many as syndicate leader who is level 200+
    Gold/free - use free gold from Gree/offers
    Syndicate seeking - top 1500
    Reason for leaving - current top 4000 syndicate had 5/34 active players where random inactive players would declare war, and then not participate at all. I was able to score as many points as the leader due to my activity level, and I'm looking for a syndicate with similarly active players. I'll assume my role as DL/wall buster in a higher ranking syndicate. Experienced MW player so I have a full understanding of "how to play the game." Hit me up.
    Hey, you sound perfect for our syndicate, Axmen! We are all very close, team oriented and can help you build up ur stats with some great pointers and bonuses we already have! I am the leader, we were a Top 600 syndicate but I decided to merge with another group and things went bad so a group of us went back to our original synd. to rebuild. Right now we only have 8 members but we have just started rebuilding! I built the original synd. From a not even Top 4000 ranked to a Top 600 in only 4 months and now I know a lot more about the game and already have great Officers who are also very devoted to our syndicate & willing to help out with recruiting and such! So if you join us now we can help u with ur stats and we'll be very strong again in No Time! We have a Perfect Battle Strategy and We are an ALL ACTIVE ONLY Syndicate! We do require ALL Members to use the Free GroupMe app, because Communication is #1 for being successful in this game! I hope to hear from u soon! If u send request ASAP you can even participate in the next Battle that starts at 11am PT tomorrow, It's 10:20pm now! The game does not allow any new members added during battles, so I'll need to accept your request before then if you want in this battle so you can get the rewards!

Here's the Axmen Invite Code: 694-596-338

Here's my Mafia Code, Sixes 533-300-196
    All ACTIVE MEMBERS & Currently All Officers stats 400k+, currently all but 2 members stats over 300k+

Consistent Contributor ant1greeny2's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixes View Post
    Hey, you sound perfect for our syndicate, Axmen! We are all very close, team oriented and can help you build up ur stats with some great pointers and bonuses we already have! I am the leader, we were a Top 600 syndicate but I decided to merge with another group and things went bad so a group of us went back to our original synd. to rebuild. Right now we only have 8 members but we have just started rebuilding! I built the original synd. From a not even Top 4000 ranked to a Top 600 in only 4 months and now I know a lot more about the game and already have great Officers who are also very devoted to our syndicate & willing to help out with recruiting and such! So if you join us now we can help u with ur stats and we'll be very strong again in No Time! We have a Perfect Battle Strategy and We are an ALL ACTIVE ONLY Syndicate! We do require ALL Members to use the Free GroupMe app, because Communication is #1 for being successful in this game! I hope to hear from u soon! If u send request ASAP you can even participate in the next Battle that starts at 11am PT tomorrow, It's 10:20pm now! The game does not allow any new members added during battles, so I'll need to accept your request before then if you want in this battle so you can get the rewards!

Here's the Axmen Invite Code: 694-596-338

Here's my Mafia Code, Sixes 533-300-196
    All ACTIVE MEMBERS & Currently All Officers stats 400k+, currently all but 2 members stats over 300k+
    I feel sorry for you.
    You're so dumb you can't read.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Schloesser View Post
    killerbee -isn't your team the one in utter turmoil when half the squad ran away? The LZK who had to go back to parlingo after half your peeps walked out of the GroupMe? Not nice to portray yourself as a stable team on this thread.
    hey Schloesser i dont know where you get your info we took in 15 guys who were ex God fathers, most poeple know them now as syndicate jumpers from one to another.. they just jump in and try to do their thing but when it dont work they just leave the syndicate withuot even warning or trying.

we have our original guys still with us which with them alone we have reached top 75 on many times we didnt need the god fathers that we took in to get in top 50 as we did that before we even had them. so next time you want to have a go at LZK get your facts right and if you are one of the godfathers who broke their own syndicate and have jumped 3 syndicates so far or someone who has taken them into your syndicate.. then good luck mate. all the best

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by killerbee View Post
    hey Schloesser i dont know where you get your info we took in 15 guys who were ex God fathers, most poeple know them now as syndicate jumpers from one to another.. they just jump in and try to do their thing but when it dont work they just leave the syndicate withuot even warning or trying.

we have our original guys still with us which with them alone we have reached top 75 on many times we didnt need the god fathers that we took in to get in top 50 as we did that before we even had them. so next time you want to have a go at LZK get your facts right and if you are one of the godfathers who broke their own syndicate and have jumped 3 syndicates so far or someone who has taken them into your syndicate.. then good luck mate. all the best
    I was not one but know people who give this advice about what a nightmare your squad are. They were all jumpers and you are the correct? Is that what I'm reading? So all people should apply to your 60/60 squad?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    ask the loyal 46/60 that can still do it good, we didnt lose half our syndicate only 17 people who were god fathers and if you ask the last syndicate they were with they have a lot to say about them.. no syndicate becomes a top 50 synd by consonance so you can have as many cheap shots as you like with them 17 un manageable grass is greener on other side boys.. good luck with the war. we will be aiming for wins in a raw this time and try something new but by next war we will be back in top 50. not sure why it is you feel the need to talk trash though !

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm sure the squabbles are bumping the thread but surely it could be taken elsewhere

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    not squabbling bump - just saying what I heard on the g****vine. That LZK lost many players through internal squabbling and it was unfair on free agents by killerbee to pretend they were at all settled.

Looking for syndicate

Looking for a syndicate to fight with.

LV 61
    Atk 123k
    Def 108k
    IPH 18k
    unboosted

I started with (and still play) MW so i understand the game. Never been in a syndicate as CC was just meant to fill in waiting time in MW. I will be active during wars and will help out with events whenever possible.
    825-226-183

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bump da bump!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky113 View Post
    Looking for a few active players looking for a syndicate. No gold required but require all members to contribute financially daily. We have a few passengers that are about to be cut. We are in development but are determined to move up the rankings. We are adding to our bonuses every couple of days thanks to a few members. If you want to join us please pm me. Thx

Syndicate code 749 756 902
    don't post in this thread smart one
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ploop View Post
    don't post in this thread smart one
    Mistake was made and realised. Went to delete but you know all's had already taken to critic a genuine error with smart arse comments. You know we are not all perfect like your guys. Have some patience. That is why there is an edit button. To fix errors.

Post Count
    I will be looking for a new synd after this battle. We used to be a very good and active synd. But like all synd we would have some dead weight to cut after each battle and the leader and top players got sick of it and rolled out. That was better the last 2 battles. Now we are unorganized and not communicating or being active enough for me. I would like to find an organized and active synd to join. My stats:

Very active...on the game numerous times a day.
    LevelL: 218
    Atk: 1 million
    Def: 995k
    IPH: 3 million
    non gold..well very little...I do the videos and apps to get free gold

Please pm with any other questions and/or to talk more about joining your synd.

Lurker
    Post Count

looking for a top 100 syndicate

Location.... Portland
    LvL...74
    Atk....690k in syn
    Def....720 kin syn
    Iph.....200k
    Syndicate looking for ....top 150 atleast
    Reason... I an leaving because my old syndicate isn't serious to win.
    Last edited by twista117; 11-18-2013 at 03:45 PM.