FREE AGENTS Post Here (Syndicates: Please don't post in this thread) - Page 21

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 21 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE AGENTS Post Here (Syndicates: Please don't post in this thread)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    A/D (about 75% Syn boost) 458/515
    IPH: 1Mil

code: 216 231 087

Influence: 50 to 100k
    Gold: lite

Hopefully seeking a top 50 Syn.

Current Syn self destructed....

Attachment 4208

Post Count
    Lucky bump for all free agents ~\(^o^)/~~

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaenath Pryde View Post
    Location - NJ (USA)
    ATT/DEF Stats - 20/20k
    IPH - $5000
    Influence Points - ?
    Gold/Free - 0 gold
    Syndicate I'm seeking -Top 500 willing to teach me
    Reason you left the previous faction - Had no faction - made my own, had 1 player in it.

I currently have an account level 44 20 att/def each, with a hr income of 5000, 1.5m in the bank. was recently looking to join a syndicate and was educated on how for **** my stats were, and that I should look to recreate my account. was told to look for a top-500 to anchor into and really learn the ropes.

So here is my proposition: I have one ****ty level 44 account, and a second account that I am just starting to replace the first. I'd like to find a very involved group to learn the game with, and grow with. I am a very active player, checking in 10-20 times a day. I have a lot of experience with other games, from recruit to leader level (such as eve online, Battletech, diablo running clans with as many as 100+ peeps in them). I am looking to be a long-term player for any group that will accept me, as long as they stay strong, active, and most importantly, fun to be with.

If dedication, activity and participation is what you are looking for, then please consider me. I will not know everything at the start: I will help though in every way i can, and be there for the team when it counts.

Thanks for you time and consideration.
    You joined us briefly but were not criticised about your stats at all, you just disappeared as we probably didn't for your unrealistic ambition of being in a top 500. Sorry chief but you have to earn that right. With only ten of us we hit top 750 in or first battle and you would have had all that nice loot, but you just left. We now have 19 members and will hit top 500, but we are looking for loyal dedicated players, not entitled elitist players who think they deserve more than they are worth and will jump ship as soon as a better offer comes their way. I get offers for top 100 teams daily, but I play for fun with a loyal and great group.
    Last edited by JediPimp; 08-28-2013 at 01:07 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JediPimp View Post
    You joined us briefly but were not criticised about your stats at all, you just disappeared as we probably didn't for your unrealistic ambition of being in a top 500. Sorry chief but you have to earn that right. With only ten of us we hit top 750 in or first battle and you would have had all that nice loot, but you just left. We now have 19 members and will hit top 500, but we are looking for loyal dedicated players, not entitled elitist players who think they deserve more than they are worth and will jump ship as soon as a better offer comes their way. I get offers for top 100 teams daily, but I play for fun with a loyal and great group.
    Well said.

Makes me smile low stat players expecting to join a top 250 syndicate. I believe they need to join a top 4000 and work their way up as the syndicate grows.
    Loyalty goes along way with me too.

Banned
    Post Count
    Exactly, looking at the posts in here everyone wants and think they are good enough for fight club. I started at the bottom in my own 2 man syndicate then joined à better one and took my buddy with me. We were there for for months and became one of the strongest payers they had and contributed more IP and cash than most. The only reason a few of us left was due to poor leadership and carrying the officers.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    bump........

Banned
    Post Count
    No, I value participation above all else, just makes me laugh in here with all the unrealistic demands.

Banned
    Post Count
    Yeah.... Kaenath racked up 190 rival recon posts for us last war. Entitled to Top250 is what he IS.

Banned
    Post Count
    So take him back then

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Legen...dary View Post
    Yeah.... Kaenath racked up 190 rival recon posts for us last war. Entitled to Top250 is what he IS.
    Yes, he's been with us for 2 wars and a solid item on our roster.
    I'd take an active and eager LLP, than a high stat prima donna any day.

He made top400 and top250 with us, earning his rewards with solid activity and team play.

Yes, 2 wars. That's how old his free agent post was.

Back on topic. BUMPING THIS THREAD.
    -splint

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Less drama. More free agent listings.

Bump!

Lurker
    Post Count

coming back looking for a syn

Location - new york

ATT/DEF Stats (state if boosted or not) - 530k/540k unboosted
    IPH - 2.7 mil
    Influence Points - varies from 275k to 820k
    Gold/Free - now a minimal gold player. refuse to spend like i used to. doesn't mean i wont score my fair share of points.
    Syndicate you're seeking (ie Top 500) - 50 or higher
    Reason you left the previous faction (ie Want to move up) - basically rage quit due to the excessive spending and constant need to have my phone in my hand without using it to actually make a phone call.

the fact that i am desiding to be a minimal gold player instead of what i used to play doesn't mean that i dont play like a madman when needed. i enjoy this game and i am a very active player.

my code is 327324975
    Last edited by oliver bush; 08-28-2013 at 12:47 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count

Wethebest (wtb) syndicate recruiting: 180574929

WETHEBEST SYNDICATE (WTB): 180574929

If you looking for a no stress syndicate try WTB.
    We are on are currently in the 750, but soon we will be in the top 500 or better.

What do we have to offer that NO other syndicate offers:

* Monthly PVP challenges: The top player who scores the most points during the PVP will receive 110 Gold.

* No cash requirement
    * No mandatory chatting (except during events).
    * Bonuses our almost complete, but as stated earlier you are not required to donate your cash.
    * You will always be inform of new events and changes within Crime City.
    * WTB is a no stress syndicate and is ran by a former SAS member. What does that mean? You will be in the best hands and not only will we teach you how to get the most out of your Crime City game, but we will help you raise your stats and monthly income.

So stop thinking and join our happy family:

syndicate code: 180574929

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Free agents no syndicates!

Lurker
    Post Count

Looking for a (camper) syndicate with all bonuses maxed out!

Hi,

I am looking for a friendly syndicate that don't mind me camping! I will be very
    active in war (hit wall, DL and pvp) for an active syn. I also don't mind hitting
    only walls for a camper syn.

Next to wars i only do boss events and case events, I won't participate in any other event!

For the record, I am only interested in:
    100% camper syndicate (at least top 750) - all bonuses max!
    active syndicate (at least top 150) - all bonuses max!

feel free to contact me! (yorick@zonnet.nl)

My stats:

lvl 45
    attack 130.891 (with all bonuses)
    defence 127.561 (with all bonuses)
    IPH $102.867
    IP (last war) 27.984
    mafia code: 167 675 080

No gold spender!