FREE AGENTS Post Here (Syndicates: Please don't post in this thread) - Page 151

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 151 of 156 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 2336

Thread: FREE AGENTS Post Here (Syndicates: Please don't post in this thread)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bumping to top

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thanks for all the good offers.
    Last edited by KjaLLe; 10-13-2014 at 05:14 PM.

Consistent Contributor AssassiNate's Avatar
    Post Count
    Looking for a top 75 syndicate or better for my 2 accounts
    Lvl 182 and 148
    Att 181m and 183m
    def 138m and 137m
    iph 11m and 7m
    Gold: some
    IP: 50k
    Current syn is too inactive and doesn't get events done

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Lvl 39
    Att 1 452 119
    def 1 345 707
    Gold: no
    IP: 4 096 364
    looking for syn with all bonuses

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Level - 170
    ATT/DEF Stats - 5.5 / 5.6 Mil unboosted, 6.3/8.1 mil boosted currently
    IPH - 4.6 mil/hour boosted
    Influence Points - #
    Gold/Free - Free
    Location - East Coast
    Syndicate you're seeking - Top 750
    Reason you left the previous faction - Merge after merge of syndicates left me without a home- just seeking an active syn that will hopefully stick around awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamster View Post
    We have apx 25 members who participate in all events, usually around the clock. During 3-day battle, the worst of us gets 30k. The best will be over 150k. We're looking for a similar team where gold is not mandatory but generally used to some extent. We also need a team that is smart and efficient, ie, understands math and tactics. And we prefer a team that moves members out if they are going to be gone for any reason, until they return, so that we are playing with a full 60.

If interested, please pm me so we can connect soon after this 3-day war and hit the team events running!!

We would want at least 3 officers and Groupme in return.
    If you're still looking please let me know!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bump to the top

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Top 500 syn recruiting

Hello, I am recruiting for top syndicate GK. We have a few spots open. 793080447. Come talk to us we are a friendly group with lots of bonuses. You're invited to my new group 'GK Recruiting Group' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/10615260/2xgrIO

Quote Originally Posted by Kaenath Pryde View Post
    Location - NJ (USA)
    ATT/DEF Stats - 20/20k
    IPH - $5000
    Influence Points - ?
    Gold/Free - 0 gold
    Syndicate I'm seeking -Top 500 willing to teach me
    Reason you left the previous faction - Had no faction - made my own, had 1 player in it.

I currently have an account level 44 20 att/def each, with a hr income of 5000, 1.5m in the bank. was recently looking to join a syndicate and was educated on how for **** my stats were, and that I should look to recreate my account. was told to look for a top-500 to anchor into and really learn the ropes.

So here is my proposition: I have one ****ty level 44 account, and a second account that I am just starting to replace the first. I'd like to find a very involved group to learn the game with, and grow with. I am a very active player, checking in 10-20 times a day. I have a lot of experience with other games, from recruit to leader level (such as eve online, Battletech, diablo running clans with as many as 100+ peeps in them). I am looking to be a long-term player for any group that will accept me, as long as they stay strong, active, and most importantly, fun to be with.

If dedication, activity and participation is what you are looking for, then please consider me. I will not know everything at the start: I will help though in every way i can, and be there for the team when it counts.

Thanks for you time and consideration.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurangina View Post
    Hello, I am recruiting for top syndicate GK. We have a few spots open. 793080447. Come talk to us we are a friendly group with lots of bonuses. You're invited to my new group 'GK Recruiting Group' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/10615260/2xgrIO
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but it is asked that syndicates don't post in here...try starting your own thread

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Bump to the top
    WGT Syndicate - 624-475-065

Battle Rank 282 --- 24hr Battle Rank 138 --- Street Assault Rank 240
    6/6 Epic Bosses --- SLTQ Finished --- and Raid Boss --- Complete normal then focus on individual goals.
    Looking for more active players

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

how about you join my syndacate

Code 417177817

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

how about you join my syndacate

Code 417177817

Banned
    Post Count
    Why anyone would play this game us beyond me. It involves no skill, mind numbing tapping and just spending endless amounts of cash to get meaningless prizes. Free play is a joke and you can never hope for anything meaningful ... This is not a free game. You are stupid if you think otherwise.

Most of the big spenders here are refunded some amounts by Gree or are on their payroll somehow. They get to beta test and get additional stuff others can never hope to get, which is why you can NEVER hope to even catch up. Which means the game is rigged and stacked up against you. Why would anyone want to play a rigged game? There were glitches that were exploited and apparently fixed, and I am sure there are currently still more around that the "chosen few" still exploit. Again this is stacked against 95% of the player ... The real players Gree makes money from.

Events used to be fun and for the players, this is not the case anymore. Now it's how many events can be run and how much money can be made. They are not fun! There is not a single fun event on at the moment.

Events are badly designed and coded and full of issues when released, server problems, reused graphics and competitions for users ideas (weapons, characters etc) are signs that the Dev and artistic teams are going downhill. There are issues galore. Again this apathy means that this is going downhill!

The game mechanics suck and will always be about tapping, getting some prizes and/or some ranking which result is some meaningless increase in stats .... Depending on how much money you spent and then doing it all over again. This gets boring FAST and if you are doing it for more than 6 months or are either lazy to do anything else, bored of your life, lack morale and self esteem or basically hate your parents and want to piss their money away. No smart, successful person ..... Professional, businessman, celebrity or even housewife/husband would play this game without realizing it's screwed up ... Either way you have to be mentally deficient to play this for any reasonable amounts of time.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dip.stick View Post
    Why anyone would play this game us beyond me. It involves no skill, mind numbing tapping and just spending endless amounts of cash to get meaningless prizes. Free play is a joke and you can never hope for anything meaningful ... This is not a free game. You are stupid if you think otherwise.

Most of the big spenders here are refunded some amounts by Gree or are on their payroll somehow. They get to beta test and get additional stuff others can never hope to get, which is why you can NEVER hope to even catch up. Which means the game is rigged and stacked up against you. Why would anyone want to play a rigged game? There were glitches that were exploited and apparently fixed, and I am sure there are currently still more around that the "chosen few" still exploit. Again this is stacked against 95% of the player ... The real players Gree makes money from.

Events used to be fun and for the players, this is not the case anymore. Now it's how many events can be run and how much money can be made. They are not fun! There is not a single fun event on at the moment.

Events are badly designed and coded and full of issues when released, server problems, reused graphics and competitions for users ideas (weapons, characters etc) are signs that the Dev and artistic teams are going downhill. There are issues galore. Again this apathy means that this is going downhill!

The game mechanics suck and will always be about tapping, getting some prizes and/or some ranking which result is some meaningless increase in stats .... Depending on how much money you spent and then doing it all over again. This gets boring FAST and if you are doing it for more than 6 months or are either lazy to do anything else, bored of your life, lack morale and self esteem or basically hate your parents and want to piss their money away. No smart, successful person ..... Professional, businessman, celebrity or even housewife/husband would play this game without realizing it's screwed up ... Either way you have to be mentally deficient to play this for any reasonable amounts of time.
    So what you're saying is you dont like cc anymore?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Level - 106
    ATT/DEF Stats - 140m/88m
    IPH - working on it, few millions only
    Influence Points - depends
    Gold/Free - Gold light-medium
    Location - Europe
    Syndicate you're seeking - Top 50/75