Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thumbs up Hyperiums - Best browser based space empire game to exist

I play a game called Hyperiums and would like to introduce everyone to it It's not a easy game to learn or understand so if you like RTS games then you will love this one because it's Permanent rounds. This is a very long game because it's been around since I learned about it almost 10 years ago and those rounds are still around.

There are like 20+ Clusters (worlds like in WoN) for new comers. The learning curve is kinda steep and it's not graphical but more text based and takes a little time to understand.

If you think you're interested then check it out I figured I would share this great game for others. I'll see you in the galaxy!

P.S. I've been in Cluster #1 (Unprotected Cluster) a few years ago and it's not something I would recommend joining right from the start... since it has been around for years... so if you do join it expect to be behind by about 1 billion battleships... and 200,000 factories per planet.

http://Hyperiums.com

It's very cool broswer thanks for sharing

I would like to share another space RTS game. The name is Star Quest 2. I saw their video on kickstarter.
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...sim-rts-racing

very cool indeed

this game is awesome

how is everyone these evening?

anyone else even play this game

I wish i could play this game everyday

jumped over beorwe dog

jumping over dogs is fun

posting takes too long

this is aweosme lol

sewif doewn fro,

Im not spaming