Hackers - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hackers

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My guess is there are more legitimate factions than not. Perhaps my altruism showing up, but I believe there are more quality people here than trolls, hackers and the factions that welcome them.

Good for you kill yo self. Props to you guys.

I will make note of that, what I find is that people who are similar tend to find each other on here. quality people begets quality factions regardless of their ranking.
    MW - THE PIRATES[TM]

Top 25 team - Think you have what it takes to be a pirate? PM me and let's talk

CoC - PUN PIRATES

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vball View Post
    My guess is there are more legitimate factions than not. Perhaps my altruism showing up, but I believe there are more quality people here than trolls, hackers and the factions that welcome them.

Good for you kill yo self. Props to you guys.

I will make note of that, what I find is that people who are similar tend to find each other on here. quality people begets quality factions regardless of their ranking.
    i agree man..and like i said the US army bullies take pride in posting on ppls walls inclsudeing mine trying to recruit saying they are maxed out on ever bonus they have..i find it really hard to beleive they would be able to get all those sea and air attacks..bc i know that the 4th sea attack is 60b..i have also heard good things about VFF alpha props to u and ur team mates for the legit work u guys do
    Retired to free playing

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skoalrulz View Post
    I think I found my first hacker. He is lvl 114 with over 1 mil att/def. his income per hour is 513k. He has units I have never seen before and one of those u ~ rolling thunder ~. Has all the curragh building units but no building. So what do I need to report him?
    The dude is definitly a hacker!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have been trying to find him all night and have not been able to. If you are around lvl 114 and want to look pm me and I will give his name.

banned

all hackers should be banned on device id & ip