DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hackers

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Even if was that faction is not a top 10 or even close to get those units

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I just reported my first hacker, never bothered before. Dred P@#$%e R@&%#@s, level in the very low hundreds with over 1.5 million stats. He has 2000 Desert Night Watchmen with the 10% casualty reduction. What surprises me the most is the number of people trying to recruit him when a look through his inventory would show he/she is a hacker.

Post Count
    this guy here is still running around after several reports..i just attacked him 2 days ago and he attacked me back p91 pounder.jpg if this is not a hacker then i will never play again..Unlimited HR i have sent several tickets in nothing done so far..its very obvious
    Retired to free playing

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    this guy here is still running around after several reports..i just attacked him 2 days ago and he attacked me back p91 pounder.jpg if this is not a hacker then i will never play again..Unlimited HR i have sent several tickets in nothing done so far..its very obvious
    having 2000 is the same as having 1 when it comes to HR. Still the amount of A/D that 2000 gives you.....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    He is still active. Deleted all posts on his comments page.

Banned
    Post Count
    now he will change his name.

Banned
    Post Count
    holy crap that is some hacker!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Nope, he still hasn't changed his name

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vball View Post
    Found a hacker in LLP account that my son plays. Level 71 ish but has 448 Transport Raiders. From a top 100 faction too. she has been reported. Hope they can shut these folks down and do a better job than we have seen.
    these energy hackers are everywhere.. I've run into and reported many and nothing has been done to any of them. Recent exploiter I came across has nearly 3000 transport raiders!! It's such b.s. This joker probably started playing the game a month or two ago and his stats beat mine and I've been playing for almost two years. I wouldn't expect any changes soon.
    my MW casualty rate? Increasing daily ):

Post Count
    Dummy is dumb.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    bushobama.

I have seen some too. One I took great joy in hitting and seeing his transport raiders drop like flies.

Still though, you would think any honorable faction who knows someone is a hacker would drop them immediately.

Although far from perfect, I know that in Alpha as well as in VFF we tend to look through people's inventory and if there is anything that raises an eyebrow either ask them or do not accept them.

What would seem to be helpful to me, although you might have to do it off forum, is to keep a list of known hackers, this way if any faction leader wants to see before they accept someone like that, they would have that information available.
    MW - THE PIRATES[TM]

Top 25 team - Think you have what it takes to be a pirate? PM me and let's talk

CoC - PUN PIRATES

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I think that Sirius might come to close this thread sooner or later.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    He must be a pirate.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCision View Post
    having 2000 is the same as having 1 when it comes to HR. Still the amount of A/D that 2000 gives you.....
    yup the stats are insanse with that me p91 pounders
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vball View Post
    bushobama.

I have seen some too. One I took great joy in hitting and seeing his transport raiders drop like flies.

Still though, you would think any honorable faction who knows someone is a hacker would drop them immediately.

Although far from perfect, I know that in Alpha as well as in VFF we tend to look through people's inventory and if there is anything that raises an eyebrow either ask them or do not accept them.

What would seem to be helpful to me, although you might have to do it off forum, is to keep a list of known hackers, this way if any faction leader wants to see before they accept someone like that, they would have that information available.
    thats what we do in kill yo self to..we are a legit top 25 faction..we dont even have all the def maxed out yet and dont have 1 sea attack either..we recently had only 46 memebrs but since have increased to 50..i see this one group called US army bullies..they take pride in showing they are maxed out on everthing..even the sea and air attacks..and i know the 4th sea attack cost 60b so im sure 5 and 6 would be welll over 150b and 200b same for the air..there is no way they got that legit unless they had everone buying cash from ingame funds and i highly doubt that
    Retired to free playing