"SERVER ERROR: updating event data"*!!! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "SERVER ERROR: updating event data"*!!!

Post Count
    o.k my response from Gree in regards to the server issue, and did i think anything other than the reply.....

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Gree Support.

I am sorry but "Storming Glacial Pass " event is over now. All the prizes for the tournament have been delivered. We wish you luck in future tournaments and events.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused as I certainly understand how disappointing it is to deal with such issues. I can totally relate to your anxiety. So, I took the liberty to pass your feedback to our developers so that such issues can be taken care of in the future update.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Regards,

Rick
    Gree Support

And true to form Gree will not do anything about it !, so lost over 000's of gems due to this !....guess whats gunna happen next war....same shyte and steal my gems...like hell i will be buying more gems for them to steal !
    Gree you are Rougues and thats the bottom line
    How many others lost in the Farce

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Thumbs down

Unbelievable! Exactly the "cookie cutter" reply I got. I spent gems as normal on this war and spent over $1,000 USD on this game. After I use up my current gems I may just stop.

-Diadexxus, a long time player who is very disappointed

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Diadexxus View Post
    Unbelievable! Exactly the "cookie cutter" reply I got. I spent gems as normal on this war and spent over $1,000 USD on this game. After I use up my current gems I may just stop.

-Diadexxus, a long time player who is very disappointed
    + 1 GAZILLION , totally agree a BITTER PILL to swallow after all the other crap Glitches and issue latley..They can not just sit there and say bad luck and i feel your dissapointment ! Gree can do a LOT more in this aspect of it..i was bitterly dissapointed when they change the LTQ XP half way through but this is beyond that...this cost me money and a lot of it ! Get your act together Gree
    on a side note thanks for all the CP i scored from you in battle Diadexxus...was most worthy of you

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    My guild had the same problem. We started two wars against the same guild, and both were canceled a few minutes in. (I don't know how far in as I was not active at the time.) We had players using gems in each of those battles.

Post Count
    it would be different if players wern't using Gems but some of us did and did it big time taking GG down and Unloading on Level 10 walls and then Scouting, but to have the war changed after 5 minutes and loosing those gems and restarting with a full GG and wall is OUTRAGEOUS ! i feel for the players that had limited Gem useage and blew them for nothing !

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ratma: yeah I am a honey pot unfortunately. I leveled waaaaaay too fast early n the game not understanding why that it would be bad. Granted my stats are in the millions but I need 2 million to stop being crushed
    Be nice to me !

Post Count
    and my response to the letter from Gree

Hello Rick. Sorry but your response is not what i was looking for, I am as frustrated with the string of events that have unfolded in the past few weeks with Gree, and although i am not blamming you for this mishap , I am bewildered as to why if i spent over 700 Gems on this event and had continous issues with the server changing paired Guilds after using Gems to take down Guild Gaurdian and using Gems to take walls down then get reset to another Guild and have to do it all over agian !? so i am going through twice as many gems than previous Wars, i could have used those gems for Regen and earnt a lot more CP than i did as others had the same problem in my guild , which would have increased our total score and given us a better result in getting better Prize units, I appreciate your tme and effort in the reply but would rather see some sort of re-imbursment for the lost gems, if you could please re-assess this and advise
    Thankyou

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogs Pizza View Post
    We had the same issue at TBC in our war vs Flub. 20 mins into the fight the war just disappeared, all points we scored disappeared as well. Then we were unable to declare another war for about an hour. Many wasted gems, very unhappy about this for sure. Someone in my guild spoke with a member of Flub who said they saw 2 wars at the same time.
    My guild, Dragon Warriors II, experienced a similar issue (Server Error - Updating event data) while fighting Flub on Jul 14, 00:20-01:20 PDT. We were under attack, but only able to retaliate and score points by attacking the Flub castle. Several members, including myself, took screen captures and e-mailed support. I received a reply from GREE Support the next day:

"I do apologize for your frustrations regarding our recent event. I am passing your feedback on the issue directly to our developers".

I am not suggesting that Flub were in any way to blame, merely adding to the body of evidence and speculating that perhaps we were the 'third' guild involved in this instance.

Consistent Contributor nicsonology's Avatar
    Post Count
    yep, we had the same fuxxking problem when facing with flub in last war, last hr, we almost rioting
    KA - nic - 714 078 305

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Dragon Warrios - DW had this issue 3 times this weekend. I've opened a ticket for it. It would be nice to see it get compensated, but Gree doesn't care about their players so i don't expect anything anymore.

Sighh...

Astonishing that a Sirius or any Gree reaction is not coming for such issues. Suddenly... SILENCE. But to post a thread with... we are doing something against hackers with a lot of blabla... then they are the big man and present to even answer questions within the same thread for days.

Too funny for words.

Post Count
    they say they fixed the skillpoint bug too. You know how many losses i got from attacking people 400k(!) lower than me? at least 20, against 3 different ones.

strangely they all happened against members of the oh-so legit 60 member guilds.

Post Count
    Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action.

- Ian Fleming

Post Count
    Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

Being in your shoes I do realize how upsetting it is to deal with such issues. I can totally relate to your anxiety and I am sorry for the inconvenience this issue has caused you. While I am unable to compensate for this issue, please know that we are aware of this specific issue and our engineers are currently in the process of fixing this.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding in this matter.

Have a great day!

Regards,

Rick
    Gree Support
    so there you have it , empty words and hallowed promises , spend your money get it stolen from you in battle and suck it up

Post Count

Why not compensate?

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    Hello,

Being in your shoes I do realize how upsetting it is to deal with such issues. I can totally relate to your anxiety and I am sorry for the inconvenience this issue has caused you. While I am unable to compensate for this issue, please know that we are aware of this specific issue and our engineers are currently in the process of fixing this.

Have a great day!

Regards,

Rick
    Gree Support
    so there you have it , empty words and hallowed promises , spend your money get it stolen from you in battle and suck it up
    So why can't they compensate? With their gems that cost them nothing to produce?? It costs them what to make it up?? Nothing! I spent over 1200 gems before the constant glitches made my guild decide to settle for top 50. I would have spent a lot less had i known. Gree has not responded to any of my tickets. I submitted them with screen shots and time stamps so they know i wasn't BSing. Very frustrating!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    Hello,

Have a great day!

Regards,

Rick
    Gree Support

We had the same error/ problem with a number of different guilds and I received the same reply to my submitted trouble ticket about the update error and also about losing attacks against rivals with stats more than 100k below mine. they wouldn't refund the gems wasted
    Baela, Baela II, Baela-K-, BaelaVier GK, BaelaV

The Raiding Barbarians (TRB) & Raiding Barbarian Nation (RBN)