"SERVER ERROR: updating event data"*!!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "SERVER ERROR: updating event data"*!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We are currently fighting DW same issue. Declared, then the declare dropped, couldn't declare again, joined the war with 30 mins gone, can't hit anyone, server updating message. Opponent has 53k vs our 0. So at least it is even....or not even close to even.

Lurker
    Post Count
    My guild experienced the same issue last night and members sent in tickets. Only one reply came stating that the "issue is known."
    KA: Ed 567-200-436 and Chris 393-208-916
    People's Liberation Guild.

MW: Chris 734-102-966 and Omega 798-912-577
    Havoc Company - 941417800

Post Count
    Kingdom of the Southern Cross has had this happen at least three times during this war. We have also had to strike down the guardian more than once, and once had to use 5 megahits to defeat one. We will not be finishing in Top 25 for the first time.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Suki View Post
    Kingdom of the Southern Cross has had this happen at least three times during this war. We have also had to strike down the guardian more than once, and once had to use 5 megahits to defeat one. We will not be finishing in Top 25 for the first time.
    Same here!
    Server issue against one guild &
    this morning by another guild, the DL didn't go down. Normally by defeating the DL, the DL is down, now I needed to hit him 3x to get him down!

Too many errors in this game for wich we pay a lot of money!....

Lately almost every event, LTQ, Guild war has technical problems...1 problem in a while is ok and understandable, but technical issues with every event is not normal anymore...

Post Count
    Why aren't Gree addressing this problem it's getting to the point where it's almost every war!!!!!

This is not fair to people buying and spending Gems!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Sirius at least acknowledge this ...

Lurker
    Post Count

server error

Currently experiencing exactly the same problem with the same guild, come on now, it has nothing to do with the guild. not buying that!
    Meanwhile they have racked up points and we waste an hour on the last day of the battle scoring zero, and costing us our placing in the ranks. This is bull**** Gree!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We had the same issue at TBC in our war vs Flub. 20 mins into the fight the war just disappeared, all points we scored disappeared as well. Then we were unable to declare another war for about an hour. Many wasted gems, very unhappy about this for sure. Someone in my guild spoke with a member of Flub who said they saw 2 wars at the same time.

Post Count

Same thing happened to my guild when we fought them.

My guild, Magnus Imperium, fought Black Gryphon's Knights 6 - and got the exact same error you speak of - SERVER ERROR - UPDATING EVENT DATA

I took several screen shots - we were awarded zero points - none for taking out the wall, and they did not even appear to HAVE a guild guardian. None of us ever hit the GG...I have no idea.

Randomness in programing/ servers does not happen like this - to the same guild. There is foul play involved.

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyus View Post
    My guild, Magnus Imperium, fought Black Gryphon's Knights 6 - and got the exact same error you speak of - SERVER ERROR - UPDATING EVENT DATA

I took several screen shots - we were awarded zero points - none for taking out the wall, and they did not even appear to HAVE a guild guardian. None of us ever hit the GG...I have no idea.

Randomness in programing/ servers does not happen like this - to the same guild. There is foul play involved.
    There must be some compensation for it.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We are battling bgk6 right now with about 20min to go. Same issue, we are unable to attack them. KA caused my iPad to reboot once as well. Help ticket sent. Hope does not affect the remaining battles ....

Post Count
    It's a shame - many in our league are gem buyers. And this...well...this is one example of why it doesn't pay to play by the rules. It's an iOS game - and like all the others can be exploited. Just look at the GameCenter leaderboards for almost EVERY Game. Ridiculous scores abound.

I know many in our league are going to be free players from now on.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree I know u responded to ratma2001, saying u know of he problem but its affecting only 0.5% of ppl..... The problem shouldn't occur in he first place

In response to ticket sent.....

Hello Ratma2001,

As this issue has been on-going, we have done an extensive investigation into the matter. What we found was that this bug is occurring much less often then originally thought. Players are actually only affected 0.5% of the time. We are not offering compensation for the med packs at this time but we are monitoring the situation to make sure players are receiving the amount of hits that they should.

Now i have had this happen more than 0.5% and what would be the "AMOUNT" they would give me ? as some hits range from 280-425 ? why do i get the feeling im being ripped off here ! considering i have spent just on 700 gems so far and no where near 80,000 CP ? and not many wall hits just the occasional GG knock but single hits anyways

Post Count
    This happened to my guild against BGK a few hours ago. We had lots of unhappy players, but I'm sure glad it didn't happen against BGK6 as they have a very nice target...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DrQ View Post
    What we found was that this bug is occurring much less often then originally thought. Players are actually only affected 0.5% of the time. We are not offering compensation for the med packs at this time but we are monitoring the situation to make sure players are receiving the amount of hits that they should.

I call BS. A problem is a problem, regardless of the percentage affected. I would hope that if I alone had a problem, it would be resolved - even though I am only .0001% of the player base. Get you **** together Gree.

I am not necessarily asking for compensation - I am asking for answers as to why this is occurring versus the SAME GUILD for so many players.