Smart but Deadly is currently in the top 75 and will be recruiting after the war

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Smart but Deadly is currently in the top 75 and will be recruiting after the war

Post Count

Smart but Deadly is currently in the top 75 and will be recruiting after the war

Smart but Deadly(SBD) is a syn that has never finished outside the top 100 and finished 75 twice hand hopefully for a 3rd time after this war. We will have a few open spots after the war and do have a few commitments from a few other bigger hitters to come in after the war. So if you can score at least 45k ip and have good stats for your level I would be happy to hear from you! So come join our family!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Awesome, glad to hear you're doing well. Say hi to the gang.

Post Count
    bump it up!

Smart but deadly

Hi dude my level 109 got 120k attack 130k Def and scored 47516 points last battle unfortunately I have android and got no screen shot proof but belive me my teammates thought I was brill so please consider my request 541-567-970

Post Count
    Philip da boss how come the points that you score change for every team you talk to? and since when dont screen shots work on androids cause my android is broken then cause i can take screen shots.... you look like a quality honest player there

My points change cuz i have been in every battle and score dif amount of points every time, my target each battle is 50k ip. And there is definitely no way to take screen shots on my android it must be different to others, last battle I was Shadowland #66

If u want to add me to your team 541-567-970, I think I would be an improvement