I'm rarely on these days due to work and family issues. I miss the old days of the forum before factions when forumites talked more. Just wanted to pop in and say hello now that the Disney "The Lone Ranger" movie came out. Many of you contacted me about it. Yes I saw it on the 4th of July with my daughter. I won't be too critical of it though. It was worth seeing as a action movie and if you are a Depp fan. If you expect a cowboy meets pirates of the Caribbean. You got it. We loved the part when the William Tell overture kicked in. And PMSL at the end when Tonto said to the Lone Ranger don't ever do that again. I won't ruin the movie and tell you what he did though.

In truth the Dedpicable Me 2 movie we saw the day before the daughter like more and is more of a family movie and why it kicked the LR at the box office.

If you guys want to say hello please do so. I'll be happy to hear from many of my old friends.

REG in Modern War is always recruiting sldo so if you want to ride along with a old friend contact myself, Tate or others in REG.

On a side note if any forumite plays War of Narions and plays in world12 or is looking to switch worlds/alliances there. Look us up. All forumites welcome in the REG group formed in WON.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-12-Recruiting

Keep in touch guys. Hi-yo Silver Away!!!