Hello from Maverick (The Lone Ranger Rides Again!!!)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello from Maverick (The Lone Ranger Rides Again!!!)

Post Count

Hello from Maverick (The Lone Ranger Rides Again!!!)

I'm rarely on these days due to work and family issues. I miss the old days of the forum before factions when forumites talked more. Just wanted to pop in and say hello now that the Disney "The Lone Ranger" movie came out. Many of you contacted me about it. Yes I saw it on the 4th of July with my daughter. I won't be too critical of it though. It was worth seeing as a action movie and if you are a Depp fan. If you expect a cowboy meets pirates of the Caribbean. You got it. We loved the part when the William Tell overture kicked in. And PMSL at the end when Tonto said to the Lone Ranger don't ever do that again. I won't ruin the movie and tell you what he did though.

In truth the Dedpicable Me 2 movie we saw the day before the daughter like more and is more of a family movie and why it kicked the LR at the box office.

If you guys want to say hello please do so. I'll be happy to hear from many of my old friends.

REG in Modern War is always recruiting sldo so if you want to ride along with a old friend contact myself, Tate or others in REG.

On a side note if any forumite plays War of Narions and plays in world12 or is looking to switch worlds/alliances there. Look us up. All forumites welcome in the REG group formed in WON.
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-12-Recruiting

Keep in touch guys. Hi-yo Silver Away!!!
    MW ID: 333922569
    ACCEPTING FORUM MEMBER ALLY REQUESTS
    Level: 207 - FREE Player - (Gold buildings bought via TapJoy starting at L138)

Story of Maverick & Lone Ranger Creed

Live and learn, from fools and from sages

Raiding...raiding...raiding...hopefully not any of you guy's bases....
    Post Count
    Dang fine seein' ya around Mav, hope it'll be more often. Mcdoc, Thief, Gambit and Hivesy are still regular posters here, as are some others I've forgotten-ya should stop by more!
    JohnStriderOfDoom | Russia | 610 686 221 | Major | lvl 139 | 500 allies [Updated 07/13/13]
    Are you an FNG? Don't know what an FNG is? Find out today!
    Click >HERE< for the FNG Guide.
    Click >HERE< for Enjoy Life's Spreadsheet

PM for ally add.

Banned
    Post Count
    I still use your google docs even though there outdated by a year....

Post Count
    These old skool threads are fast becoming new skool. Big ups to you Mav, big ups to REG, VFF, and all concerned.

Johnny R is a ledge. Mav is a ledge. Devin and pelle and Miner are ledges.

Mcdoc however is one of the few who are still hitting it hard, over 1 mil stats? Nice.
    Currently to be found ripping it up with the Titanium crew on Call To Arms. PM me to join the fun.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hello Maverick..dont ask who i am, im just a random newbie who found your ancient research helpful..thanks
    PM for queries about my faction/walkthroughs/stuff.

Top 100 - BBR Faction..RECRUITING NOW!!

Building Def - 7/7 MAX -- Output 4/6
    Inf Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 4/6
    Grd Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 4/6
    Air Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 3/6
    Sea Def - 6/7 -- Att 2/6
    Health Reg - 7/7 MAX -- Cas Rate - 4/6
    Guild Inc 1,2,3 - 5/5 MAX -- Guild Inc 4 - 2/5
    Add me on LINE: "zulfiqaar"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hivesy View Post
    These old skool threads are fast becoming new skool. Big ups to you Mav, big ups to REG, VFF, and all concerned.
    It's cool to be old skool 😎

Post Count
    loved the lone ranger movie, depp is a great actor and i can never take him seriously

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hivesy View Post

Johnny R is a ledge. Mav is a ledge. Devin and pelle and Miner are ledges.

Mcdoc however is one of the few who are still hitting it hard, over 1 mil stats? Nice.
    You are a legend too bro. Are you really still in VFF infirmary? seriously? Get out if there. Come sit in REG. You will enjoy the talk in our groupme threads with many old friends and legends. All you listed above are in REG, but Devin is gone from MW and likely to never return.

I think you are active enough to be in REG and not just sit. REG still ranks far above the infirmary for perks. We also have the CAI faction for LLPs. Let's talk. Drop us a PM or my email and Nach00's are listed in the WON thread above. Talk to us in groupme for some fun at least.
    MW ID: 333922569
    ACCEPTING FORUM MEMBER ALLY REQUESTS
    Level: 207 - FREE Player - (Gold buildings bought via TapJoy starting at L138)

Story of Maverick & Lone Ranger Creed

Live and learn, from fools and from sages

Post Count
    Nice of you to drop in Mav. Many old skool forumites don't anymore, but it's good to keep things alive. I miss the old days of fights and handbags at ten paces; fights that went on for days on end. Popcorn sales rocketed back then, but things change and that's the nature of forums, we evolve into the present day forum.
    The only thing that keeps me playing are the good ppl I met on here.
    Ally with me strangers : 597 476 944 or my drunk Scottish alter ego Angus 599 330 015
    Keep on Truckin' Mav!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hey Mav,

glad to see you drop by. Please tell everyone in Reg hi.

Also hope that real life settles down for you so you can enjoy some of the summer.
    MW - THE PIRATES[TM]

Top 25 team - Think you have what it takes to be a pirate? PM me and let's talk

CoC - PUN PIRATES

Post Count
    Great to see you on again Mav!

Not too many things in the forum stay constant. I come on to do the loot tracker and help where I can but find myself on here less and less as well.

Also for War of Nations we have a faction on World 11. All Modern War players (about 35 of us) if your looking to come play together.
    VFF Legends

Articulate Author Gixxxah_Ridah's Avatar
    Post Count
    Well if its cool to be old school, this is my first time back on the forum in a loooong time. Miss all the old crew that used to spend hours on here talking to in the early days when breaking 300K IPH was a big deal and now I'm targeting 3million per hour hahahaha.

Hope all is well, maybe ill be more of a reg in here again. Not sure though, all the newbies have no idea who I am but maybe some of the old schoolers will remember me.
    MW HLP Name: Big_Sully_70 - 568504776
    MW LLP Name: Iran Sheik - 107092738
    KA HLP Name: Sir William Wallace - 824635996

Post Count
    Have not seen you in forever Gixxxah!
    JohnStriderOfDoom | Russia | 610 686 221 | Major | lvl 139 | 500 allies [Updated 07/13/13]

PM for ally add.

Articulate Author Gixxxah_Ridah's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yeah pretty much went MIA Johnny! Still been playing MW and KA. I'll try to come around the forums again. I need to rebuild my allies again in MW and potentially join a faction. I'm in a guild in KA and it's made the game more fun.

How you been? Are all the old school original forum fighters still around my ms kitty, thunder child etc?
    MW HLP Name: Big_Sully_70 - 568504776
    MW LLP Name: Iran Sheik - 107092738
    KA HLP Name: Sir William Wallace - 824635996

Post Count
    Most everyone still plays, post on forum a lot less though. :-/ Near everyone checks in still, total MIAs are probably Stricker, Spectra, Astral. Even Agent Orange still posts! Mcdoc, Poop, Thunder still post! Still need BronKing, Aidan, HK to stop by!

PM for ally add.