Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Cheater in the Arena

Hey guys,

im pretty sure i just fought a cheater in the arena for the first time who actually cheated during the fight against me.

He had two Flowstone and an AA and it looked like he was low level and/or had low armors, since i killed his first two knights pretty easy. Then his last Knight (2nd Flowstone) just oneshots my 2 full hp remaining knights (hh+ max and AA+ max) with a 1907 dmg noncrit.

Thats just not possible, especially not in a Flowstone vs HH+ max and AA+ max. I never got hit for almost 2k in the arena by ANYTHING before and i fought vs guys with way better armors than Flowstone.

His name is Albert and he's currently #6 on Android.

arena's a waste of time. unless you can garuntee you will atleast make bronze is no point to it. and with the large amount of hackers you will get bumped down a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Aradan View Post
    arena's a waste of time. unless you can garuntee you will atleast make bronze is no point to it. and with the large amount of hackers you will get bumped down a lot
    If you don't get boatloads of gems through the free gems offer, the 10 gems of Ribbon 1 is very helpful...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I can get bronze pretty easily atm. lvl 77 with big four maxed is enough for that.
    And the gem cheaters who just go a ****load of matches are annoying but not that bad cause i can win vs them, but i never met a cheater who just took almost no dmg and oneshotted me. So thats kinda new and pissed me off a little.

u prolly never met Hector

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

Lol gex don't worry his last guy one shots my knights as well after I demolish his first two. Kraos the number one guy infront of me rank 1 is a true master hack with his 32, 000 arena points by 256 wins and 10 loses. It took me 500+wins to even reach 22, 000 points.

I'm just gonna try to fight for 2-5 spot I guess cuz that guy everytime I get close he gets another 10000 points out of no where and still has the same 256 wins. Total bs.
    Co-Founder of the Majestic Guilds on Android, Retired I no longer play.

Treat everyone with respect and you shall get it in return. If you share your time and money with other people, those same people will aspire to become you or give you praise and try their best. I personally thank all the players who play this game...I salute you!

The one and only LvL 100+Vader with 65/65 achievements on android...

Quote Originally Posted by MadPhoneBashing View Post
    Lol gex don't worry his last guy one shots my knights as well after I demolish his first two. Kraos the number one guy infront of me rank 1 is a true master hack with his 32, 000 arena points by 256 wins and 10 loses. It took me 500+wins to even reach 22, 000 points.

I'm just gonna try to fight for 2-5 spot I guess cuz that guy everytime I get close he gets another 10000 points out of no where and still has the same 256 wins. Total bs.
    It gets really annoying. Especially cause there are several cheats on the damage leaderboard from the Dragon event as well, which use up my spots in the top 25. Hopefully they get rid of them before the end...

Well if its not krosa in first now its arnold with his amazing 50, 000 points in one night all accomplished by his amazing 356 wins!

Okay I know its old but I swear I like to see those who jump out in front get their accounts banned. Those who pay and played 1000 plus games to even reach the 33, 000 points mark and lose to tards like that, forget it I will eventually stop playing. But since I'm actually enjoying this, I will stick around.

Treat everyone with respect and you shall get it in return. If you share your time and money with other people, those same people will aspire to become you or give you praise and try their best. I personally thank all the players who play this game...I salute you!

Thumbs down The story of Roark vs. Albert

Quote Originally Posted by gexstar View Post
    Hey guys,

im pretty sure i just fought a cheater in the arena for the first time who actually cheated during the fight against me.

He had two Flowstone and an AA and it looked like he was low level and/or had low armors, since i killed his first two knights pretty easy. Then his last Knight (2nd Flowstone) just oneshots my 2 full hp remaining knights (hh+ max and AA+ max) with a 1907 dmg noncrit.

Thats just not possible, especially not in a Flowstone vs HH+ max and AA+ max. I never got hit for almost 2k in the arena by ANYTHING before and i fought vs guys with way better armors than Flowstone.

His name is Albert and he's currently #6 on Android.
    Once upon a time there was a boy named Albert who had 3 knights. The first 2 seemed normal, but it was the third that defeated Roark's 3 capped level 70 armors. This is a tale of revenge.

Roark was curious how this upstart in Flowstone armor defeated him, so he challenged this nefarious Albert with powers no mere Flowstone should hold without modifying client side files. This is how Roark prepared his 3 knights:

Here's our challengers! I can barely contain my suspense! Will Roark's level 100 character and capped legendary+ level 70 armor be able to defeat this perfectly legit win streak?

My goodness! How wil Roark ever defeat these fearsome knights! Look at that line-up, Albert should change his name to Goliath, and Roark should change his name to David! How will our poor Roark prevail??

First volley from our Revenge lister Albert, looks normal so far.

A hit or 2 from each of our knights, everything looks okay here.

A mighty hit from Roark's lead knight! His armor must be very strong!

But wait! Gadzooks!! What is this skullduggery??
    A special attack from Roark's capped Jian's+:

THE AFTERMATH
    Look at how little a Special Attack from Jian's+ level 70, level 100 player did to him, and look at his regular hit!

Alas, our poor Roark has fallen, and in his dismay, his nimble fingers could not properly clutch his legendary Sword of Samsung, the S3, that he might capture with strange magicks, the final screenshot of his demise at the hands of Albert the Dirty Cheater.

Travel safe friend, we hope GREE might traverse these dark Android roads before the clock doth struck 8pm EST on Wednesday.

lol that is good

actually, unless his name is Lysergica or a couple others now, I'm wondering if he has either been banned or purposely lost 200 more times

Probably lost on purpose to mask his statistics

*edit* but great picture-story, enjoyed it very much

Lmao nice roark...I too wield the sword of samsung s3...but I'm about to fling it across the room since I just lost my win streak to no name sigh*...all good thou I'm glad he changed his knights up.

nothin like losing a streak of 7/8, but 7 gems just isn't worth it

update, I'm almost positive he's Lysergicus now

screenshot to follow if I an get him in my queue when I don't have a streak