New PvP Goal Prize Glitch - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New PvP Goal Prize Glitch

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    At least when they messed up in cc they made it fair and just let it play out

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think its funny how quick they can fix this yet i still see zeros for stats on players profiles in faction requests. I do think your all havin a laugh tho. If a cash pointstarted spewin outcash and you werent there do you think that bank would give you free cash or even ask for the cash back that the machine spat out. I dont think so and this is no different. You missed out deal with it! And no i didntget those units but its 1 of those things im not cryin about it. All i want is my fn game to work how it should. Man up and shut up!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Agreed either remove it all or let it play out.
    No matter what y'all say, I'm still proud to be a Pirate. Feel free to shoot me a pm if you need help, always like chatting with people.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffy Shirt Jerry View Post
    "This is the end..." These are the first words from Apocalypse Now, my favorite war movie. And now it has crept in to my thoughts for this "war" game.

This latest fiasco is indicative of a reoccurring theme I've noticed from the development team on this game: the ever-changing goal line. It is not fun, nor exciting; it is frustrating and hellacious on consumer expectations. If you make a mistake: own it...make this a super fun event with wild payouts for a couple of days, and people will be talking about if for a while to come.

But no, instead the administration changed course in mid-stream, in a transparent attempt to rake in a couple more bucks. What a wasted opportunity to recharge the game at a time when the development team already had egg on its face from a botched update. The attention to detail is declining, and demonstrates the amount of top-down support and supervision this game is getting. I suspect in 6mos, it will be retired precisely because of these kinds of screw-ups and resulting disinterest and frustration with the game.

I am losing trust in the administration of this game, and I will not part with my income to support a shoddy product or experience.

I am going to terminate my interest in this game...terminate with extreme prejudice.
    Wow, you said it all! 👍
    Dark Lady of The Sith
    ID#:461 691 789
    Finished:
    84 in France (target was faction quest)
    116 in India (target was faction quest)
    45 in Canada
    39 in Australia
    237 in Poland (free/light gold)
    67 in Madagascar
    93 in Colombia
    58 in Ireland
    68 in China
    72 in Egypt
    80 in Greenland

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree never compensate for their mistakes n players either benefit while others do not.
    Nah it's never meant to be fair. Well done gree. U r chasing more players to quit

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligany View Post
    Gree never compensate for their mistakes n players either benefit while others do not.
    Nah it's never meant to be fair. Well done gree. U r chasing more players to quit
    I won't quit even though I didn't get the advantage that some of the others did. If you don't spend your hard earned money on the game, you might enjoy the game more.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This thread should be locked by Sirius in 3....2....1

Post Count
    *as posted in another thread*

Alright folks,

We do apologize for the brief error that occurred for the rewards. A very small number of folks were able to get the incorrect rewards but that has been fixed. This was not intentional and going forward we will be taking extra steps to ensure that this does not happen again.

We do appreciate everyone's feedback thus far but I am going to close this and the other threads on this issue. Please not the forum guidelines as we do not allow call outs and postings insulting others.

~Sirius