Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Evolve - 100+, Active Guild!

Evolve

Evolve is a high level, competitive and friendly guild with a dedicated group of members. We have finished top 10 in all guild wars since the guild wars began (even in fusion blitz). All members are very friendly and we have a good laugh in the guild chat. If you're looking for a top 10 guild with a top community to match.. Evolve is the place to be.

Details:

Clan name: Evolve
    Clan lvl: 75
    Members: 40/40
    Base element: Fire
    Elements:
    Earth - 9%
    Fire - 9%
    Spirit - 9%
    Water - 9%
    Air - 9%
    Communication: Line

What are we looking for?

Level 100+
    2 or more Epic Armours
    Minimum of 100k points in the guild war
    Active on line chat.

If you are interested in joining you can apply several ways.

1: Add adex611 on Line.
    2: Private message me here on the forums.
    3: Post underneath here with your account name, level and code.

We look forward to welcoming all new recruits in our journey to be the best!
    Last edited by Adex611; 12-06-2013 at 01:48 PM.

Wink Join Evolve

Hi ladies and gentlemen,

Don't be shy. Join Evolve. There are tons of reasons to join:

1) if you find yourself in a 1-5 man guild and you constantly say these lines: "doh" or "What am I doing here?".......
    You have found your answer. Come join Evolve and be part of our 20 Man & 7 Woman guild (one of the best ratios in this game)

2) if you find that someone in your guild has bad body odor and you can't stand it in your guild anymore, come join us. We spray quite a bit of perfume to make sure we won't scare you away with any foul smells.

3) if you are sad, join our guild. We'll make you happy. If you are happy, join us too and you'll be happier.

4) We come from all over the world: America, Brazil, France, Australia, Philippines, Ireland, UK...... The list continues. We welcome everyone with open arms (especially if u have lots of gems and gold. Lol) Seriously, we welcome everyone.

5) Space in our guild is limited, so act now for this special offer.

You must be wondering :" How do I join, How do I Join? How do I join?"

Easy. Just search for Evolve in the guild search function and request to join.

If you do not meet the criteria to join, don't despair, post your case here and our lovely guild master will get back to you.

New slot now open!
    Last edited by Adex611; 07-21-2013 at 02:47 PM.

Hi

Lvl 172, every boss + armor to date. 5 maxed smiths, rest maxed trainings. Hi

KnDSynergy what is your KnD code so we can invite you?

2 new slots open

1 new slot will open on 1st august. Apply now if you want to be involved in one of the best KnD guilds for the upcoming guild wars! Send me a private message here or reply to this post to be considered.

New slot now open! Apply quickly to join in the guild wars!

Evolve

Looking to join

In game name: MrAllStar
    Lvl: 103
    Max armors: Big 4, Admiral+, Deep Dragon+, working on 4 dragons and Black Kale when it come out.
    I get to lvl 43 on boss every week.
    Very active player I will spend gems quite frequently.
    And I'm looking to help a guild make the big step.

Now level 43! New slot open!

guild request

I am currently level 105, in an apparently dead-end guild - I tried to ask about leadership positions (only 3 of 9 are filled) 3 days ago, and no one has even posted in the chat since then.

I play every day, always fight the bosses to level 28 (so I can end with 12 boss energy to start the next boss, as I do not buy gems). I have at least one 4 star armor for every element, tho no 4 star+ armors yet.

I have three armories (only one maxed so far tho) and 11 trainers (only one maxed - maxing goes slow when you don't buy gems ) and a few random items cause they look pretty...

I am happy to donate regularly to the guild bank, I loves me some pretty fusion boost armors!

This is my ipad account (ign: Arya - xbb-xmb-vgq), I am also active on my iphone account (not quite lvl 100 yet tho, ign: Feilynne - xbc-chn-dfz) every day.

If you still have a spot open, I'd be very interested in joining your guild!
    Last edited by Rehtaeh; 08-12-2013 at 05:28 AM.

Im a lvl 113 active player in a dead guild. Im looking for a active guild for the upcomeing wars.

12training fields
    3 armories
    armors from last 20 or so bosses

my code xbb-gzz-qnf

Active player looking to join

Hello, I am looking for an active guild. I'm lvl 106 and play all the time. I have 13 training fields with 2 armor smiths. About to change to 3 or 4 smiths. I have Sasquatch maxed, phyrus at 57 and 4 or 5 other legendary armor to at least lvl 30. My current guild is not active and I am top MVP medals playerin 20 man guild and an extremely active player.

Still one slot open!

If you are willing to slack on lvl demands:

lvl 84 (leveling daily)

12 training fields (lvl3)
    3 smiths (lvl3)

My armor is listed below. Give me a pm if I can join, then I will apply (currently in small guild)
    Paganizer

Knights of Flame

Friend Code: XBD - MWV - HXQ (iOS)
    Lvl: 100+
    Armors:
    Big4: AA+ (max), CA+ (max), LF+ (max), HH+ (max)
    Other: Tectonic (max), SS+ (max), Combustion (max), GB+ (max), GB (max), Blackfrost (max), Infernal+ (max), AotF+ (max), Boilerplate (max), Ravenlord+ (max), Swampstone+ (max)
    WiP: Blaze (59/99), AotW+ (41/70), Witch Robes+ (1/70)