OPEN letter to SirusCan someone help in Gree customer service ?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OPEN letter to SirusCan someone help in Gree customer service ?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Angry OPEN letter to SirusCan someone help in Gree customer service ?

Dear Sirus, our link and moderator on this forum, I need your help.
    After the upgrade, my KA kept crashing ( ie kicking me out of my game ) I was on the last boss level to complete And obtain the King Gabriel unit ( which obviously I did not get as event ended before I can hear a beep from gree). After three delete and re-install of the app, with no solution to my problem, my iPad went to a recovery mode and I had to reinstall the iOS software and restore factory settings. In other words when I used the iTunes/iCloud to download the app again I lost my account and was born in level 1 newbie. I have submitted my first ticket on 6/26 3 pm EDT and since being trying to get resolution to my problem. One developer did answer one of my tickets and asked for more Info to restore the account after 6 days; however, after that my ticket was closed. I have provided the info requested 7 days ago. I have not heard from anyone anymore. I am still out of my game and losing on opportunities to complete events. I consider myself a frequent player and certainly what one would label as a heavy spending customer. I am in awe as the total lack of follow up from Gree . I submitted a ticket on gree with iTunes and apple, and since then they have been following with me daily to check if my problem has been resolved. So,my open letter to you is asking for your help to intervene with Gree customer service particularly in events of tickets where one is locked of game ( ie your company is losing money when I am not playing ) and give them higher priority or special emergency contact or something. I need my game back ! I invested lots of money in this game ( and yes others can say how stupid i am, certainly i realize that) and certainly this is not the way you treat any customer and never mind your most loyal customers . My ID is 903-366-251 .
    Thank you in advance for your consideration, and help
    OM-RK
    PS . I apologize from my player colleagues for posting this here and I know this is not the right place but as you can tell I have a reached a dead end here. The KA withdrawal symptoms have been tough. I hope no other players go through what I am going through as it is a total nightmare. I am hoping that my case will generate a better process to help others in similar situations.

Lurker
    Post Count

Please help OM

I believe that OM has not only gotten her point across in a very ladylike manor, but she is completly right in regards to customer service which is what it comes down to. Companies today cannot afford to provide bad customer service or they eventually go bankrupt, unfortunately ticket responses are not only slow but in many cases are not even helpful and rather disregarded by reps. So gree aim for HAPPY customers and in turn you will get LOYAL customers!

Banned
    Post Count

Open letter

I Think it is really terrible! how can these things happen! a full mont to recover an account!
    you have my Solidarity! hope Gree will solve your problem! soon!

Post Count
    OMGoodness... That is AWFUL! I am so, so sorry. I cannot imagine going through what you've had to deal with... for OVER A WEEK. I agree this is unacceptable... all the more so because of the massive amount of real money you have poured into this game. I have often wondered why the support email default is so generic. It seems like it would be incredibly easy to at least start with radio buttons or a drop down box... to classify the problem. You know... how most apps' support features work... "My issue is related to:" with quite a few default choices and an 'other' with a small description field. You'd think this would help streamline the process on their end, too. Instead of their support reps constantly changing hats with every ticket, they could work on a specific range of issues.

Post Count
    OP I really sympathise with you. One of my guild mates has had a similar problem. He is joint leader with me and has not been able to participate in the quests. Hes pulled out an older device and got another account so that he feels hes contributing something, even if it's at a much lower level. It's had quite an effect on him, and an impact on the team too because he is a very active player. I really hope your issue gets sorted out really soon. It doesn't take long to get behind in this game, and with every passing quest rivals get stronger. Gree really do risk losing players if it takes too long, because if players have such a break in their game, they have lost momentum. I wish you luck in sorting your issue out.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Aid to Lady Om-RK

Sir Sirius... How on earth is it possible that your company are not doing everything what they can both in this case as well as in others, to help, to advise and to show that type of interest which very well will either make your company grow, or descend if reality is what in previous treads are described?
    I know that it is a fact that lack of interest as well not being able to solve whatever challenges the accounts may face, by using or purchasing that product a company sells...and in this case this game.
    We are a lot of players who all knows Lady Om, we are all frustrated on her behalf.... -not only could this situation become our reality as well... -but whats frustrates even more is the way your company handles such clients request for help!
    You really need to understand that we are the ones who buys your product... We can afford it and we like it...
    But clients are only faithful as long as they get what they pay for!
    Now do revive our believe in your firms competences, and make things happen so we know you are the right place to place the money we as adult people wish to spend on amusing ourselves.
    And it would suit that company of yours to compensate Lady Om, whatever quest rewards she now have been without have been without chance to obtain due to the unreasonable long waiting time.
    Kind regards
    Sir Frederik - Knight of Light

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hope you get your account back soon OM. It's been to long already.

Post Count
    Please any of admins or support at Gree can you help Om,she is good player and honest,loyal to Gree games..Can you help her to get her account back and working..Many thanks
    [FK] TITAN

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Lol the #1 box event name is "Gree please help OM". Sad situation, funny and heartwarming show of support.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    Lol the #1 box event name is "Gree please help OM". Sad situation, funny and heartwarming show of support.
    Agreed , but if Sirius or another Mod was to action this instead of letting it go on for so long, it would be closed now
    We all now how bad customer service is, and this is why you are not allowed to flame Gree, as they do no wrong!
    Help this player out so we can move forward onward and upward please

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree, please do sthg to help her ....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I sympathize with what om is going through..
    Got me thinking. I m also one of those ppl who spend a lot ... Time & effort.

How do I prevent the same thing that has happened to this player from happening to me?
    For gree to fix this problem what is it they need? If I know this info, at least I can write it down somewhere if this ever happens to me.

Just my 2 cents, if this game can cause withdrawal symptoms ( I m curious as to wat those are ) , shouldn't we be having an intervention for om since everyone posted has shown great concern...

What happens if the company goes bankrupt?

Thank you.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    OM is a very devoted kingdom age player, not to mention a lovely person. Please intervene and see if you can get her game back.

Banned
    Post Count
    Please save OM!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have been in this situation and it took gree 3 weeks to restore my account. After 1 week I got an email just asking did I still have a problem, which was ridiculous as they know that only they can restore a game. I gave them all the information they needed and it still took 3 weeks. Once they restored the game they did not email me to let me know I only found out by checking myself. I missed a lot in those 3 weeks a war and LTQ's!