[Tournament Arena] Clash of Ice and Fire - July 11th - July 18th

Attention Knights!

A new Tournament Arena has just begun! Put your mighty strength and formidable armor to the test by defeating other knights in an epic battle for the top spot on the leaderboards! May victory be yours and great defeat to those that oppose you.

So... Next dragon is fire. Fire/air? Pretty easy to imagine. Fire/earth? Weird, acceptable, and would make sense with an increase in up per level (other two stats have been played with already)

What's the forum guess? Does the name of this tourney help you to guess the next bosses element?
    Android player

If you go solely by the name, I'd guess fire/water. Though I'm thinking earth/something would be more likely.

guess: fire mono

this week air and water = ice

heh.. now that would totally take the mickey if it were true..
    IGN: WarChicken
    Level : 1xx
    Code : XBC BBH FXP
    Guild : All Legends

Helpful Links! Check Them Out!
    Radlonghammer's Newbie Guide

Radlonghammer's Epic Boss Guide

Fuzing Armors Results

600RR's FAQ Breakdown

Just been on for first time in new tourny and #1 on android at nearly 14k already, geez! I can get ~350-450 per 8/8 dd on 1st day cos list is always filled with lowbies, so how can they be at 14k already? That's about 250 battles just this morning, aww :/ am I doing it wrong?

( TLR -> me is sad cos i dont have endless time to compete :/ )

Quote Originally Posted by overcire View Post
    So... Next dragon is fire. Fire/air? Pretty easy to imagine. Fire/earth? Weird, acceptable, and would make sense with an increase in up per level (other two stats have been played with already)

What's the forum guess? Does the name of this tourney help you to guess the next bosses element?
    I made a guess earlier that I'm standing by that the four ancients will be; Water/Spirit, Fire/Air, Water/Wind, Mono Earth. So far my order has been wrong, but I'm spot on. Standing by it.

Last week I finally hit Ribbon 3 for the first time. It was also the first time I actually spent all week making sure to keep up with my arena energy.

This week is Ribbon 2! I'm coming for you! All of you!!

Every time I try to enter the arena tonight I'm getting "There seems to be a problem connecting to the server. Please wait a few moments and try again." This has been going on for over an hour. Anyone else getting this message?
    IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition

I occasionally get that on Android, moreso in the hours following the new event

I go to Application manager and force stop and it works. When I get an error message, I find it persists despite better signal returning. The game seems to "hang" in the error state and doesn't seem to want to catch any new information until I force the game closed

hopefully that helps on iOS