Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    could you be a little more descriptive what is time jump? may be give us tips and tricks how to use the glitches and hacks? writing some hacking and glitching tutorials will surely help many, kind sir!

why do u discuss hacks and glitches so openly on the forums? people who don't know about all of this nonsense, even they get to know and then they go exploring how to take that extra advantage. and they find out a lot more than just your "jump glitch" or w/e u call it. then ppl like you come running here asking, hey "is she/he a cheater?"

don't you think it would be wise to contact gree by creating a support ticket and ask them directly rather than talking about it here?

heck, even i'm curious to know the time jump thing u talkin about. you talkin about the time travel thing? i heard that was fixed weeks ago.
    While I do agree that saying the method is wrong, I do think people have a right to know that there isn't a fair playing field. Just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Greetings Everyone,

Our Development/Engineering Teams have brought to us some great news that everyone here at GREE is very proud and happy to share with you all today.

We have paid close attention to everyone's reports via support and here as well in the forums regarding players exploiting cheats to try to get a leg up on players that play the game fairly and legitimately (which we appreciate everyone's help in reporting these users). Our teams have been hard at work on finding out the methods people have been using to exploit certain aspects of the game and making sure we close out those exploits to stop and further prevent future attempts.

Below is a brief detailing on just what has been fixed recently:

Item/Unit Exploitations
    We've implemented a series of fixes that help ensure players are unable to use methods to add unearned units/items to their accounts, such as respect units for example. This should help reduce any new players looking to inflate their accounts with unearned units. As always, please report any players that you see cheating and we will take care of them.

We hope you all enjoy the news and to continue enjoying Crime City.

Thanks!
    can u PM me pls ? i can't.. i have a problem thx for PM me asap.

guess conclusion is done ! , we ain't going to do a thing about hackers and cheaters !
    Cause they drive up the spending cost , we just continue like status quo !

And ignore everything , so fair enough !
    No need to report anything !

Nice one Sirius I appreciate you letting me & every one else know, nice one

Can anyone verify that this has been fixed? I had former syndicate members that were time travellers and even after the fix was rolled out they were still doing it. I still come across some that have to be with the stats they have (i.e. lvl 107 with 1.6million att and 1.8 million def, 24k weapons and 13k armor, and only $500k iph - I have a screenshot). I'd be happy to report people as I do take screenshots of any evidence, but do they get banned? I enjoy playing the game cleanly and when I see people whos stats jump by 100k in a 2 week period I get a little pissed off as it is totally an uneven playing field.

12hr building glitch

When are you going to fix the 12hr buildings? Mine get robbed at about 9-10 hour mark and I can collect them too before 12hours. I collect them at 4:50am and then I can collect them at 3:00pm. FIX THIS so I can collect the full income instead of having them being glitched and robbed.

It's not 1 type of building, It's ALL 12hr buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    guess conclusion is done ! , we ain't going to do a thing about hackers and cheaters !
    Cause they drive up the spending cost , we just continue like status quo !

And ignore everything , so fair enough !
    No need to report anything !
    I thought you retired?

They did - on the date that was posted. Is this what is called a mini necro???

HI,

Hackers will ALLWAYS be around. As long as there are OLD versions of CC stored in dark places. They can hack and cheat all they want because the issues are not fixed in those old versions.

The only two way's to fix it:
    Write code to search inventory's and sniff out the rats and autoban them!

Write code that refuses old (as in pre-fix) versions to not be allowed to store player data on the servers!

Question why can i no longer swap.leadership in my syndicate?

I can no longer give leadership to other members in ny syndicate? Why is this we never had an issue before the.last update....eveeytime I update cc something goes wrong....please help

Quote Originally Posted by M&drako View Post
    I can no longer give leadership to other members in ny syndicate? Why is this we never had an issue before the.last update....eveeytime I update cc something goes wrong....please help
    Rule #1: all of the bugs, glitches, hackers, etc. are actually a well planned "feature" of the game.

Rule #2: if you think something is wrong with the game, go back to Rule #1.

very nice thread

thanks it was really good thread

Throw us a bone...

OK Gree, if you want your customer base to do the work for your employees how about throwing us a bone? If we turn in an account that is a hacker, why not reward us? Give us their money or something as a bounty.

Thank you for your time,

R

thanks gree

Thanks, helpful