Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Great news, thanks for the comms Sirius - it is very much appreciated. Nothing worse than losing to some dirty cheater with 500 Doomsdays to his name at level 80.

Cheers
    lister

Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    These specific fixes were implemented months ago - I'm curious as to why there was such a delay in publicly notifying others...
    Honestly I hope they have some sort of flag that goes up at their office if somebody tries the exploit and it's immediately stopped. There's a counter on the wall counting the number of failed hack attempts and there's two workers laughing at the thought of the confused cheater while munching on some popcorn.

That's what I'd do
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

urgent help please!! we have a traitor in our syndicate

I've just joined this forum & it won't let me start a thread so I'm posting here. A new recruit in our team is a troll who keeps pushing our battle button. I've contacted support but don't think I'll hear back in time. Any ideas what we can do?? He's a lvl 24 named Genral James. Please help

Clarence sounds like you are screwed. Just prep for every other war set timers get organized

Her sirius is there a fix in the works for players like myself who still aren't getting the plus 5 mafia bonus from the blarney keg tap? I sent a ticket in a week ago still no reply

Congratulations Gree, u might want to start dealing with the serious issues now like remote account hacking!!!

Well right foot, left foot and the rest will follow!
    donkey punch - 152 548 501

To be honest, before this "fix" was implemented, I never really encountered anyone with more than a couple hacked respect items or building more than one unit at a time, but now it seems like I am finding iOS hacked accounts everywhere I turn. I won't go into any specific details since you know what I'm referring to when I say iOS hacks, but my syndicate faced a one-member team who was at level 13 with over 4 million defense. Is there a "fix" in the works to prevent this sort of hacking or will it just continue on and require us to just keep reporting them, letting them get banned and create a new account in a few hours?

Thanks Gree, have cheating accounts been removed?

Take that cheaters!!! POW!
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

good to hear.

Thank you gree!

Can i get a standing O!

you guys didn't fix anything you know it !

Here with all the available data , skill points hacks , levels divided by 3 + max from maps + items which give stats (insert verifier that will be changed each update ) verifier can be something as easy as checking energy this month , next month stamina !

PvP items hacks stopper such simple crap to solve , insert trojan items , which has a verifier based on number of fights won + date and time !+ time of creation of account ! Keep changing the item/items once in a while !

PvE Items well if by now engineers can't come up with scripts based on stats and data available !
    Woot stop posting they have been fixed lol

Here these are simple solutions , that can be implemented server side !
    And every week keep hackers and edit program guessing !
    Keeps them busy while you just change the numbers ..

Cause it is ridiculous that people can just ad new syndicate rewards , without even doing effort

And yet still not fixed. During the last showdown I was continuously getting robbed for money when I had no building read for collection. So if the exploit was fixed they found a way around it or was not fixed to begin with.

Anyone know if the Android "time jump" hack on the Park Trafficking LTQ has been fixed?
    Or can we still use it to get all the items and prizes without spending any Gold?

-Triga

could you be a little more descriptive what is time jump? may be give us tips and tricks how to use the glitches and hacks? writing some hacking and glitching tutorials will surely help many, kind sir!

why do u discuss hacks and glitches so openly on the forums? people who don't know about all of this nonsense, even they get to know and then they go exploring how to take that extra advantage. and they find out a lot more than just your "jump glitch" or w/e u call it. then ppl like you come running here asking, hey "is she/he a cheater?"

don't you think it would be wise to contact gree by creating a support ticket and ask them directly rather than talking about it here?

heck, even i'm curious to know the time jump thing u talkin about. you talkin about the time travel thing? i heard that was fixed weeks ago.
    Last edited by TZora; 07-25-2013 at 06:53 PM.