Recent Update in regards to User Exploits - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Recent Update in regards to User Exploits

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby1987 View Post
    Some people have 190+ eggs already even though its only been running for a maximum of 48 hours, if you can only have 1 egg per hour some are clearly cheating!
    Lol. Look at the bottom right where it says "reset timer-20gems". And don't call people cheaters without proof. It's uncool.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    Lol. Look at the bottom right where it says "reset timer-20gems". And don't call people cheaters without proof. It's uncool.
    I asked the same question in the other thread. I was only shocked due to the fact the top two were up by a hundred. I was just wondering how much it would cost to accomplish this. I do not think that he was trying to offend you. I think he was curious how the person accomplished this. It kinda like baseball you can wonder why someone is hitting 73 homers in a season. Is the person getting help?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1 View Post
    I asked the same question in the other thread. I was only shocked due to the fact the top two were up by a hundred. I was just wondering how much it would cost to accomplish this. I do not think that he was trying to offend you. I think he was curious how the person accomplished this. It kinda like baseball you can wonder why someone is hitting 73 homers in a season. Is the person getting help?
    yes and we found out Barry Bonds was a cheater...lol.....you probably should have used a better analogy...LOL......this would indicate that they are cheating to get 190 eggs.......

KA: 630-568-270

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby1987 View Post
    Some people have 190+ eggs already even though its only been running for a maximum of 48 hours, if you can only have 1 egg per hour some are clearly cheating!
    clearly they must be!!! i mean its immpossible for someone to spend a couple grand on a game! Just saying.

Shinazueli........is correct......dont accuse without proof!!

KA: 630-568-270

Post Count
    2grand prob more seeing as it costs 20 to reset and 20 to open 100% chance box and even then you will not get a gem every time can also get one of the units instead of gem.
    KA ID kusajishi 442-667-646

SAILOR SCOUTS GUILD MEMBER

Post Count
    What a moron.

Seriously.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    You know what else isn't cool? Popped collars.
    "I make no apologies for the way I play the game.
    It's not my fault if you are weaker than I.
    It's yours. Don't whine about it. Fix it."

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeytah View Post
    You know what else isn't cool? Popped collars.
    Are you stalking me now?
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Lurker
    Post Count

My devise crashed and burned

My first devise died and they gave me a new mini IPad but my stats on kingdom age are gone pease help me restore to my previous stats, I have an account with you guys, it has been a week since this happen

Post Count
    Jade, did you send an in game contact support ticket requesting account transfer?

Just give them your toon name and alliance code and title the ticket account transfer.

They hooked me up on all my GREE games in just a few hours.

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Next: Store everything on encrypted servers to prevent hackers.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I mean with honor couldn't they get really lucky in daily draw and win 10k honor or spend tons of gems to get honor never pvp anymore got 50k honor from daily