Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last

Soooo Close

Im so close to being able to craft the + version i can taste it but im starting to struggle, im on level 39 and sure could do with some nemesis help.
    this will be the first time ive managed to craft a + version so if anyone with nem has space please add me.

IGN - Gunghoe
    code - xbb mhd xyf
    level - 109
    K&D XBB MHD XYF

Will a level 90+ with nemesis please add me? I need one more nemesis friend for this boss to be a success. My code is in my signature. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    Yah

Only kidding, gathering materials is sooooo tedious, it's what's going to kill this game for me eventually.
    So I'm able to farm KoD epic without any friends - I occasionally spam Snake, but running KoD every time my health is up (and pop one potion on main gives me a use for that pile) - keeps it interesting. After a few weeks, and having three 3 day Armors jamming up my armor smiths, I've got a big backlog of Armors to craft. Hardly optimal, but not boring.
    Bears At Large (iOS) Beartator (recruiting for solid Guild Warriors!) - use LINE

On the level 40 boss. NOW it's getting tough, my 5 knights barely won because the boss missed twice and I was able to randomly crit 2200 and then use SA to finish him off.

Next time I fight him now, he'll probably kill all my knights, and I'll have to wait to use my 2 knights again, last time I did that I barely snuck by with a lucky win. So, if anyone else could add me, it'd be much appreciated. Possibly nemesis or good Earth/Air armor. I'm level 99 with flowstone maxed. :x

XBB-DGX-MXX Please add me, and thanks for whoever decides to help a fellow knight.

need somme help to finish the last level boss

i got nemesis armor+ (30/30) doing 2500/3000 damage

dd me to finish the boss
    wbb - ccr - fzv

Why are they releasing nemesis plus so late?

Also, atleast im glad boreas's armor lvl35 doesnt look as stupid as eurus does on females... Its disproportional and big headed....... Boreas looks kinky, maxing out plus one ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Lieda View Post
    Why are they releasing nemesis plus so late
    The goal of the game is to encourage spending gems.
    Bears At Large (iOS) Beartator (recruiting for solid Guild Warriors!) - use LINE

Quote Originally Posted by Bearsuo View Post
    The goal of the game is to encourage spending gems.
    Yes...i know but still...at least speaking for me, i didnt even tried nemesis cause bosses destroy them quickly anyways, now if i had a chance to get the plus at the beginning, and not with less than 2 days of the boss time ending and still having to enhance it... I would have tried a chest or two... I think that theres many people that may think this way, and i dont think people that Already have nemesis would try to get the plus at this point... I find gree;s business model quite... Dubious...

Help I am at lvl 43

Hey guys can you please add me, i am lvl 101 need help for the last dragon
    Add me please XBC-NZR-YHZ WereDragon nickname.

If they keep making Nemesis armors about as strong as the current ones, then a maxed Admiral-or-later Legendary armor of appropriate elements will always be better than the Nemesis. They really need to release the boosted Nemesis immediately, as they did for the Twin Jian, to make it worth opening chests.

(At least for high level players... lower levels may hit a stat cap that affects the high-stat Legendary armor but not the lower-stat-but-triple-damage Nemesis armor. I don't know how capping for lower levels works.)
    IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition

Quote Originally Posted by BethMo View Post
    If they keep making Nemesis armors about as strong as the current ones, then a maxed Admiral-or-later Legendary armor of appropriate elements will always be better than the Nemesis. They really need to release the boosted Nemesis immediately, as they did for the Twin Jian, to make it worth opening chests.

(At least for high level players... lower levels may hit a stat cap that affects the high-stat Legendary armor but not the lower-stat-but-triple-damage Nemesis armor. I don't know how capping for lower levels works.)
    That removes the motivation to be an end game player maxing out the Armors; who are I wager a small enough population (with obvious fluctuations on a weekly basis)

Just 4 more victories. In a little over 24 hours. Kind of scared, last boss, I spent gems like 3-4 times to breeze my way through the end of the event. Might have to end up doing the same this week, although I don't want to.

Ask for help with boreas nemesis

Hi I am newbie here. Really dying for help from anyone with Boreas Nemesis to complete my level 15 before getting enough material to craft Armor of Boreas Plzzzzzz...

My code is WBB-GXZ-WFY and thanks in advance!

TL;DR don't level legendary armours until you have the rares done better per gold and time
    Android player

One more win, I fought once already and left the boss at 8,000 hp. I have 8 gems ;_;, no ads and the offers are impossible to complete. FFFF

Edit: Finally, I got a 'download this app for 2 gems' and it finally worked. So I barely had enough to slip buy. Crafting the + armor now xD
    Last edited by BileJAR; 07-17-2013 at 08:00 AM.