Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last

Just cleared level 43, on the second bite of 5/2. Weird. Boreas started off with two specials, I got a special, then he missed twice, allowing my main knight to finish him off while my friend (Lord Ash) stood by watching.

This is the earliest I've got to 43 yet, with 2 1/2 days still in the bag. Time to concentrate on levelling armors.

Hey guys,

Finally hit lvl 100. Looking for others of same level or higher for hitting bosses. Only have 3 lvl 100 or higher friends, the rest are all in their 80s. I'm able to get to boss level 33 with just what I have. So far haven't had any major problems with taking him down (except a really bad match where I missed 12 times total, including all three chances of my only nemesis friend. yikes).

Add me if you need a lvl 100 for next week!! Have about 30 slots still open.

XBB-WFH-FNW

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    Just cleared level 43, on the second bite of 5/2. Weird. Boreas started off with two specials, I got a special, then he missed twice, allowing my main knight to finish him off while my friend (Lord Ash) stood by watching.

This is the earliest I've got to 43 yet, with 2 1/2 days still in the bag. Time to concentrate on levelling armors.
    I'm in this same scenario, it helped a lot already having Roc+ done/nearly done. I've been using a somewhat ramshackle ragtag of Starsong+/Roc+/Crius+ on my knights but having them capped got me to 43 earlier than down-to-the-minute on Wednesday, might push for 51 if I can do it without using gems

the crius x15 might be nice for continuing my Flame Shroud+

many thanks to Aradan, Cire, Punishment and others for having strong armors like Aegis of the Dragon+ (I think that's what it is) and Mantle of the Beast+/Guardian's+

OK... Gree trolling by adding a Nemesis+ to the DPC 2 days before Boreas ends, to extract some extra money from people who fall just short of level 43?
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

50% stronger means it will die in 1.5 hits not 1
    also, they did this before

on the topic of unforrunate misses and crit hits from the boss....i dont think anyone can get worse than this...

i used 5/2 and had maybe 700 hp left on the epic boss... waited an hour an a half to get 3 energy points. used one knight. hit him one time n he got to 6 hp. missed the next 2 times n died. had to spend gems!!! so stupid! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    OK... Gree trolling by adding a Nemesis+ to the DPC 2 days before Boreas ends, to extract some extra money from people who fall just short of level 43?
    I do wonder who exactly they think they'll catch with the Nemesis+ schtick. Now you've got 2 days to level it up and use it, and still get only 2-3 hits out of it before the wearer dies. Seems to me a better use of gems would be the 1 gem = critical hit option a few times, rather than 20 gems = minimal chance of the Nemesis+.

I'm realllly tired of farming for snakeskin armor to level up the Boreas armor. ;_; so bored. This event really tests your endurance, if you think about it. Lots of farming, dedication to possibly spend gems, checking your game every few or so hours to fight the epic boss, alongside doing decent in PVP if you are a PVP'er.

android post

welp, looks like any further progress past 43 will require gems

just gonna attack the boss with 3/2 and let it run away each time I get 8 energy, for full damage per energy to stay around my 17th-ish spot, and not bother with 51

perhaps if all my friends had aegis of the dragon+ then maybe, but alas, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Roark View Post
    welp, looks like any further progress past 43 will require gems

just gonna attack the boss with 3/2 and let it run away each time I get 8 energy, for full damage per energy to stay around my 17th-ish spot, and not bother with 51

perhaps if all my friends had aegis of the dragon+ then maybe, but alas, lol
    yea i only had one friend who had that armor =[

Quote Originally Posted by BileJAR View Post
    I'm realllly tired of farming for snakeskin armor to level up the Boreas armor. ;_; so bored. This event really tests your endurance, if you think about it. Lots of farming, dedication to possibly spend gems, checking your game every few or so hours to fight the epic boss, alongside doing decent in PVP if you are a PVP'er.
    I hit a huge lull and I ended up with about 4 million gold, 130 fusion stones and I just couldn't bring myself to farm. I decided I didn't want to craft 3 day armors at the start of the event after discovering the elements of the event's boss and proceeded to unlock all + versions of boss armors I have

it's a small project, nearly done, and it helped that I was finished my armors for this event for the most part, but it got me in the habit of spamming snakeskins

at this point I feel like I'm farming fusion stones though, lol, I'm down to 200,000 gold and 50 fusion stones, and now have capped Starsong+, Jian's+, Jackalope+, and Roc+

Quote Originally Posted by BileJAR View Post
    Yah boo you big girl's blouse. 280 snakeskin armors would be sufficent to level all 4 regulars to 35. Where's your stamina?

Only kidding, gathering materials is sooooo tedious, it's what's going to kill this game for me eventually.
    Last edited by Musketeer; 07-16-2013 at 05:35 AM.

Aradan, thank you, your Nemesis did over 50% of the damage on the level 26 Boreas. (that Nemesis kicks like a mule...)
    Didn't even need to send in a second team. I guess that means I'll probably reach level 28 on this boss. If this line of progress keeps going, I might get my first boss "plus" armor from the boss after the dragon event.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

get nemesis armor+

hello i am lvl 52 and i got the nemesis armor+

add me to defeat the boss
    wbb - ccr - fzv

Nemesis armors are basically pointless you can wear better armors with more atk/def and defeat it easier