Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last

[Danger] Boreas Master of the North - July 10th - July 17th

Attention Knights!

The Dark Prince has just unleashed a new boss that's approaching your castle walls fast! Defeat Boreas Master of the North to collect keys, items, gems, and a Limited Edition armor set! Boreas Master of the North will be here for a limited time only, so act now!

Find and deal bonus damage using the nemesis armor set and compete in the Damage Leaderboards for a chance to win even more rewards.

Dam my only lvl 70 armours swamp shaman and inf lord are both have a weak element against it
    What does everyone think about getting a 2nd crius for this beast?

yay! water air and looks pretty cool
    please pm me for friend request. I'm level 200 and rising and have two accounts both usually with nemesis depending on how lucky or unlucky with dpc.
    Please be level 100+

I've been hot to trot for a W/A epic for an age! Yaaaaaaaay!
    Bears At Large (iOS) Beartator (recruiting for solid Guild Warriors!) - use LINE

I have Flowstone Battlegear maxxed. Should I go for Cirus or just keep Flowstone?

Same, I have maxed shaman+

probably going to level up two crius's and maybe my non plus wurm
    thinking this is much easier than last weeks dragon

my flowstone is lvl 27, is it worth maxing? Also have crius + maxed
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

what u guys think about the tortoiseshell aegis. i only have at 27/70 but would it be worth enhancing? i ask because the defense is pretty solid and from past epics... seems like we get 3-4 hit deaths in the 38-43 levels. n plus u get double elemental bonus (E/W)

this would have to finally happen right after i max my storm sorcerer armor...
    o well still psyched because the armor looks great and the stats are amazing. Now i regret never getting crius+ maxed so thats first on the agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by rumblyfat View Post
    this would have to finally happen right after i max my storm sorcerer armor...
    o well still psyched because the armor looks great and the stats are amazing. Now i regret never getting crius+ maxed so thats first on the agenda.
    the bright side is im sure alot of ppl on our friends list will carry that armor

I'm definitely maxing two Crius+ for this one. Should be a lot easier for everyone with the double whammy, and a more desireable armor to aim for.

Quote Originally Posted by Hai2yooo View Post
    the bright side is im sure alot of ppl on our friends list will carry that armor
    ya and i still have Storm Sorcerer and max infernal lord+ to tie me over till about the 30's

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    I'm definitely maxing two Crius+ for this one. Should be a lot easier for everyone with the double whammy, and a more desireable armor to aim for.
    Good idea. Just going to use my flowstone and max one set of Cirus+. I am a bit frustrated because not only do I want to max the Cirus+ But also the boss armor to craft the + version for BK+

Gives me even more of a reason to max aegis the dragon I got from independence chests, regular version already crafting lets roll
    IGN - Centurion Dex

Level - 100+

Code - XBC-PYB-HDD

Guild - Centurions, where level 100 is just the beginning.

Please pm before sending requests! Thanks!

guys is it worth maxing flowstone ? It's lvl 27 atm, or should i abandon that and make a second crius +?
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY