Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

Gree tech support

I have lost my account due to device failure. The device has been repaired and CC reinstalled. After over a month of providing Gree with all my players info, ID's and receipts they still are giving me the run around. Let's face it people, Gree support SUCKS!!!

We had similar issues with a couple people in our syndicate I posted a few days ago. They finally fixed the issue. Took a couple weeks. Try replying to the email responses you have and ask for an update on progress or resolution and copy paste same info you already gave.

Question only officers and above can start wars!!

Quote Originally Posted by amanda02 View Post
    I think the next update of any kind needs to include regular members can not declare war, I am so sick of new people in my group calling war right after one ends just cause they can, I worked hard to get where am in the game now these idiots are ruining it, either give an IQ test before allowing download or make it where only officers and leaders can declare war!!!
    Long overdue that gree made game so only officers can declare war same as summon raid bosses! Not like they don't have abillity to make so!?!

You need to email GREE with last known level exact name case sensitive mafia code last log in date and receipts of gold purchases along with level of new game name case sensitive and mafia code

Quote Originally Posted by gasbyset View Post
    Actually, there are three ways to recover deleted contacts of iPhone, one is from the iTunes backup files, another one is recover them directly from the iPhone with the help of iPhone Data Recovery software, the last one is to restore contacts from iCloud, since you are wondering about the way without the using of iTunes backup, you can choose a kind of iPhone Recovery software to recover your contacts in a few steps and it is very easy and fast, you can have a try!
    When a "delete" is completed, the particular space that the file takes up is usually marked as blank and can be used again by new files, however, the deleted file will probably be still there until finally new data overwrites it. Consequently, if you ever haven't taken any new photos or video clips, you still can recover your deleted data.

Transfers

I'm frustrated with Transfers as well- one of my key supporters for the other Time Zone of my Syndicate tried to transfer and her sons broke his foot or leg when she tried to transfer and the bone healed and she still doesn't have her account back. She occasionally buys gold too.

To recover lost data from iphone easily and without any lose, you may need one data recovery app to help.Try iStonsoft iPhone Data Recovery software.It is possible to directly to restore iphone deleted data

But don’t despair, Data Recovery for iPhone--- iPubsoft iPad iPhone iPod Data Recovery is a professional mac application designed to recover files from iOS devices including iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Simply install and launch the program on your Mac, it takes only a few seconds to scan and retrieve the deleted files such as contacts, text messages, photos, videos, notes, call histories & more.