Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

Does anyone know if it is possible to transfer the game from ios to android? and how can you do it. Thanks in advance if anyone has time to help me with this.

not possible
    abandoned

Is it possible to lose weapons in the transfer?

@Assault & Flattery, how does this process work if we have two different ios devices with two different cc accounts on the same itunes account?

Cool

Need to transfer to my new iPad from my iPhone. It appeared when I went into the app store on itunes on my ipad that I could simply download it from the cloud. When I did that my account wasn't there. Instead I downloaded the HD version onto the iPad and sent them a message asking them to transfer the level 155 account to the level 2 account on the iPad. I sure hope they do it in the next 48 hours or I won't be able to participate in the war when I go on holiday on Thursday morning.... to make it simple I named the new account on the iPad "Transfer XXX XXX XXX" so hopefully they'll pick it up!
    I foretell a violent ending....

Help

I just had to replace my iPad and this method did not work... Just opened ticket #788558. Please restore my level 171 account before the battle

Ticket #790223

Does anyone know how long it takes gree to work on support tickets and how long they will take to restore account to a device ? I have opened ticket and I do not want to miss out on current events and the battle starting Friday.

Does not work!!

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    IMPORTANT!!

***The following ONLY works if you're replacing your old device with a new one. This does NOT work if you just want to swap your game between your iPad/iPhone.

If you still have your old device, please sync/back up your account to either iTunes or iCloud. Next, sync your new device with either iTunes or iCloud and restore data. When you open the game on your new device, you will be prompted to restore your data. Please click yes; you should now have your account restored to continue playing the game.

***If you've completely lost your old device:

If you do not still have your old device, please provide as much of the following information as possible to support through an in game ticket:

-Your original and new device types

-Your old character's invite code (the 9-digit player ID associated with your game, which can be found under your profile)

-Your old character's exact name (case sensitive) and last known level

-Your last known login of your former character

-Any copies of gold/gem/cash purchases made through iTunes or Google Wallet (Note: receipt information is only for purchase verifications once we are able to finally locate your original game (in the event the original game data was lost). We are unable to locate a lost account based solely on in-app purchases.)

-The invite code of the new character showing up on your new device (should be around a level 1 when you first install the app)

***This next section is if you want to transfer your game between your tablet and phone. There is currently no way to do this yourself, support will need to do it. Send the following information through in game support:

-Your device types

-Both character's mafia codes (the 9-digit player ID associated with your game, which can be found under your profile)

-Both character's exact name (case sensitive) and last known level

-Specify whether you have 2 games that you're currently playing, or if you want to replace one account with another

-Specify exactly which device you want which character on
    I have open ticket and it still has not been restored. How long does this take? I am missing out on current event, missing out on upgrading the still, collecting buildings and do not want to miss out on battle!! My crew depends on me!!! Please resolve ticket # 790223

Quote Originally Posted by wythme View Post
    I have open ticket and it still has not been restored. How long does this take? I am missing out on current event, missing out on upgrading the still, collecting buildings and do not want to miss out on battle!! My crew depends on me!!! Please resolve ticket # 790223
    Took almost 3 days for me. Surprisingly they fixed it at 11PM on a Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Btrash View Post
    Took almost 3 days for me. Surprisingly they fixed it at 11PM on a Saturday.
    Thank you,,it's been since Monday night, and I'm getting nervous.

Can a moderator or admin please address this ticket?? I am losing income and stats by not being able to play. This is ridiculous!!!

I have also had a ticket open since Monday. Ticket number is #787494. Gree please help! Battle starts tomorrow.. Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated!! I have submitted everything needed for the transfer. thanks.

Android -updated game logged in I lost my profile and was restarted @ lvl1 HELPS

[QUOTE=Assault and Flattery;861517]IMPORTANT!!

***The following ONLY works if you're replacing your old device with a new one. This does NOT work if you just want to swap your game between your iPad/iPhone.

If you still have your old device, please sync/back up your account to either iTunes or iCloud. Next, sync your new device with either iTunes or iCloud and restore data. When you open the game on your new device, you will be prompted to restore your data. Please click yes; you should now have your account restored to continue playing the game.

***If you've completely lost your old device:

If you do not still have your old device, please provide as much of the following information as possible to support through an in game ticket:

-Your original and new device types

-Your old character's invite code (the 9-digit player ID associated with your game, which can be found under your profile)

-Your old character's exact name (case sensitive) and last known level

-Your last known login of your former character

-Any copies of gold/gem/cash purchases made through iTunes or Google Wallet (Note: receipt information is only for purchase verifications once we are able to finally locate your original game (in the event the original game data was lost). We are unable to locate a lost account based solely on in-app purchases.)

-The invite code of the new character showing up on your new device (should be around a level 1 when you first install the app)

Will This work on same device. I've lost my profile while updating to latest version. I run a top 250 syndicate with gold buyers including myself. I am now missing battles my team cant upgrade hideouts or buy bonuses and its been 5 days with no response from Gree on my TT.

Anybody have any ideas let me know asap.

very nice thread

thanks it was really good thread

Transferring

About to have to transfer from a Samsung tablet...can I transfer it to an iPhone??? Droid to I product?