Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

Bully

I need to report a Bully, Summer Rayne a level 145 with 400k defense she claims she's the syndicate leader of a top 150 team, she started by calling a fellow syndicate member a 'n' word and told him to kill himself etc. I trounced on her, because of her racist and bully remarks, I know stupid thing to do, but I was so upset by her comment I couldn't help myself. Then she messaged me, and I told her she was being racist by using that remark. I don't know how to report her, but she told me I shouldn't breed and I should kill myself. She is nothing but a cyber bully. I was so upset when she said these things to me I forgot to screen shot the crap she sent me, but I have other screen shots from my friends. I am really upset.

Screenshot posts and send in a ticket with the screenshots.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Just wanted to state that the transfer button appears to be working well for me. I transferred to a device and then back again to the original device, noting no issues with either of the transfers.

I too just noticed yesterday that the [FUNZIO ID] tab has been returned to the second page of the Menu after having been removed in favor of the less-appealing "contact support" transfer method. ...I'm glad the original transfer method worked for you, zboroju. I was able to log in with my ancient Funzio ID but didn't want to try switching devices until there was some guidance on whether the re-appearance of the FUNZIO ID button means that this process is officially supported once again.

Can we get any guidance on this, GREE / mods / A&F ? I would love to swap my iPhone & iPad accounts, for which I assume I need to use a 3rd iOS device for temporary storage (to swap A and B I would do: A->C, B->A, C->B)?

Unhappy Lost phone save

Hello everybody, here is my problem, i had a big bug on my phone, i had to restore it but my last save was in July and i haven't downloaded CC yet, i remember my code ( i think it is this one ) 614 **4 316 with the username Limpah or Limpqh, my syndicate leader was Alien with the syndicate clan Alien *** ( i can't remember exactly ) i was around the level 48 with 550'000$ aproximately on my bank account, i tried to use my funzio account but it doesn't work, can someone help me? I'll give you my exact informations without stars to an admin or to someone who can help me, you can send me an e-mail @ : noune92@gmail.com or a PM on this website
    Thank you a lot for your help

Actually, there are three ways to recover lost contacts of iPhone, one is from the iTunes backup files, another one is recover them directly from the iPhone with the help of iPhone Data Recovery software, the last one is to restore contacts from iCloud, since you are wondering about the way without the using of iTunes backup, you can choose a kind of iPhone Data Recovery software to recover your contacts in a few steps and it is very easy and fast, you can have a try!
    Last edited by gasbyset; 02-24-2014 at 07:19 PM.

iPhone Data Recovery Giveaway

There are two ways for you to recover files without turn on iPhone.

Way 1: retrieve pictures from iPhone with iTunes backup file

1. Connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.

2. Open iTunes.

3. If you have a new or erased iPhone, iTunes will prompt you to restore from backup.

4. Otherwise, Control-click on your iPhone under DEVICES in the left menu.

5. Select Restore From Backup...

6. Choose the backup you wish to sync and click the Restore button.

Way 2: recover photos from iPhone with iPhone data recovery program.

Read more: how to retrieve deleted pictures from iPhone

well I'm back to two level 1 alex accounts had a replacement iPad by the apple store yesterday ticket sent in hope free can sort out my accounts before end of war tried to reinstall back up epic fail

A&F nothing to do with your post. But damn we need you back on forum....we get not postings of LTQs etc.... Rewards... Nothing.... Doesn't ur employers know they are losing paying (some of us big time) customers due to their lack of customer service....

As I know, the deleted data still store in iPhone, if they are not be overwritten, you can restore iPhone data directly, but you need some iPhone Data Recovery programs for help, this way is for the user have no backup, if you backup your data with iTunes before, then recover deleted data from iPhone will be simply, follow the step.
    Click the File menu and select Devices > Restore from Back up.
    Or
    Open the iOS device's Summary tab. There are two ways to access this:
    Click the device button in the upper right corner. (If viewing the iTunes Store, click the Library button in the upper right corner. The device button will then be visible.)
    From any view in iTunes, click the View menu and select Show Sidebar. Select your iOS device in iTunes under Devices.
    Click the Restore Backup button.
    Last edited by Jamtar1; 06-06-2014 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamtar1 View Post
    As I know, the deleted data still store in iPhone, if they are not be overwritten, you can restore iPhone data directly, but you need some iPhone Data Recovery programs for help, this way is for the user have no backup, if you backup your data with iTunes before, then recover deleted data from iPhone will be simply, follow the step.
    Click the File menu and select Devices > Restore from Back up.
    Or
    Open the iOS device's Summary tab. There are two ways to access this:
    Click the device button in the upper right corner. (If viewing the iTunes Store, click the Library button in the upper right corner. The device button will then be visible.)
    From any view in iTunes, click the View menu and select Show Sidebar. Select your iOS device in iTunes under Devices.
    Click the Restore Backup button.
    Thank you for sharing, I use the iCloud, it also can help.

update

I think the next update of any kind needs to include regular members can not declare war, I am so sick of new people in my group calling war right after one ends just cause they can, I worked hard to get where am in the game now these idiots are ruining it, either give an IQ test before allowing download or make it where only officers and leaders can declare war!!!

each time you sync your iPhone data, all previous data are automatically backed up by iTunes and saved as a file with extension (.sqlitedb). This special backup file will be continuously updated along with the later sync, and the files can't be viewed or taken out unless you use some special tricks.

Or this Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone or Backup with a software
    Last edited by Kiyomi; 06-26-2014 at 08:04 PM.

Hey guys just out of curiosity has anyone had luck from putting tickets in to resolve transfer issues? We got 3 members who have been sitting on a lvl 1 for 3 weeks, tickets come back resolved and closed but they still log into lvl 1.
    Just looking for some hope for these guys or advice before they make minis their main :0

Thanks

worked great for my daughters ipad. thx so much. now when are yall gna fix androids so it will transfer this easily??? most of the time buttons are missing or not showing on devices to try and make the transfer easy