Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

Update regarding iOS transfers

IMPORTANT!!

***The following ONLY works if you're replacing your old device with a new one. This does NOT work if you just want to swap your game between your iPad/iPhone.

If you still have your old device, please sync/back up your account to either iTunes or iCloud. Next, sync your new device with either iTunes or iCloud and restore data. When you open the game on your new device, you will be prompted to restore your data. Please click yes; you should now have your account restored to continue playing the game.

***If you've completely lost your old device:

If you do not still have your old device, please provide as much of the following information as possible to support through an in game ticket:

-Your original and new device types

-Your old character's invite code (the 9-digit player ID associated with your game, which can be found under your profile)

-Your old character's exact name (case sensitive) and last known level

-Your last known login of your former character

-Any copies of gold/gem/cash purchases made through iTunes or Google Wallet (Note: receipt information is only for purchase verifications once we are able to finally locate your original game (in the event the original game data was lost). We are unable to locate a lost account based solely on in-app purchases.)

-The invite code of the new character showing up on your new device (should be around a level 1 when you first install the app)

***This next section is if you want to transfer your game between your tablet and phone. There is currently no way to do this yourself, support will need to do it. Send the following information through in game support:

-Your device types

-Both character's mafia codes (the 9-digit player ID associated with your game, which can be found under your profile)

-Both character's exact name (case sensitive) and last known level

-Specify whether you have 2 games that you're currently playing, or if you want to replace one account with another

-Specify exactly which device you want which character on

And what about the "connecting to server" and then it stops doing anything...?
    I send in ticket 3 days ago:/ still no response

Any future plans to make this easier for us?

Exclamation

What I did as suggested by gree-D support is to back up existing iPad mini Wifi to iTunes and/or iCloud. Then restore to new device which is my iPad mini 3G.

Did BOTH iTunes and iCloud restoring onto my new iOS device thousands of times but still unable to log in on new iOS device. Even tried to login Gamecentre and login CC from there, able to recognize my Apple ID but CC just wouldn't log in. Keep on flashing "unrecognized server response"

So did I miss out something? Pls advise if it has something to do with device UDID?
    Pls bring back the Funzio ID option!

iPad not connecting after repairs..........

I had CC-HD on my ipad. Kid drops iPad. Apple store resets hard drive thinking that will help. It doesn't. Apple tells me to buy a new one. I take iPad to electronics store who repairs wire on the inside that was dismantled from drop. $60 later iPad works. I've reloaded CC-HD but it won't connect to server. I deleted CC-HD and loaded CC. It tries to connect but forever has the rotating "I'm thinking" icon in the middle of the screen and never connects.

Please advise......I have a war to participate in tomorrow.......

Exclamation PS...on iPad.....

...I can't do an in-game ticket.......because I can't get the game to load at all on the iPad.....

@redfox, i got the same problem, only not on ipad but iphone 5 u can send a ticket tho
    At this site www.games.gree-support.net/requests

Thank you for the link!!

The 'smart but deadly' Syn has a heavy gold member that followed these directions to the end . It still didn't work for them . They had put multiple tickets in getting the response back saying all was fixed but she goes to log onto her account and she still has a level one. You guys are hurting our team and this loyal customer . The customer has already been waiting for days. please pm me and i will give you a ticket number
    Last edited by edub; 07-11-2013 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by edub View Post
    The 'smart but deadly' Syn has a heavy gold member that followed these directions to the end . It still didn't work for them . They had put multiple tickets in getting the response back saying all was fixed but she goes to log onto her account and she still has a level one. You guys are hurting our team and this loyal customer . The customer has already been waiting for days. please pm me and i will give you a ticket number
    Please respond to her ticket! Even after the transfer, the level 1 account keeps showing up. She is a loyal gold user and it would be a shame for her to miss this war and have her quit playing this game.

Thanks again.

We all are waiting to get helped and i appreciate if Gree don't put gold users first.
    Cuz i enjoy the game just as much as u and i think i'm waiting a bit longer now!

Exclamation

Yah yah..

Pls also respond to my tickets too.. waiting for transfer solution for almost 3 weeks, and my gold? How many tickets till I receive a solution and bonus gold?

ticket #636080 Thank you for enrolling in our Bonus Program
    ticket #698428 Migration to new iOS but CC unable to start
    ticket #703786 How do I transfer my cc account from existing iPad mini Wifi to my new iPad mini 3G?
    ticket #724214 Migration to new iOS but CC unable to start
    ticket #724375 Where is my gold bonus???
    ticket #724385 Migration to new iOS but CC unable to start
    ticket #733195 Where is my gold bonus???
    ticket #732782 Where is my gold bonus???
    ticket #733251 Unable to transfer CC acct from iPad mini Wifi to iPad mini 3G
    ticket #732808 Migration to new iOS but CC unable to start

Edge

I tried the link above. Didn't seem to work. Not on my iPhone anyhow. Is there another link to submit a ticket?

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by _Drifter View Post
    So that's why it takes support weeks and even months to solve issues! 10 different tickets for 3-4 actual issues...

Middle finger to everyone who pulls that. One issue, one ticket. Issue not solved? Reply to original ticket!
    Middle finger yourself idiot.. have the fingering courtesy to ask how it multiplied into so many tickets! After replying to original tickets, another/different gree support dude responded with different ticket numbers. U working for Gree, kid? Not contributing then keep your fingers to yourself!

Thanks ! The problem has been resolved !