Come on GREE - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Come on GREE

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    In the last 3 months or so we've gotten syndicates, lt buildings, ltqs, the new pvp event... I'm probably forgetting some. How much new content do you expect?
    I agree with Dippy. It doesn't seem to me like new content is what we are lacking. Gree has done an excellent job in that IMO.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Articulate Author Tommy Two Toes's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by genaks View Post
    crime city was in the top 100 grossing apps of the app store till like a month ago but sadly now its not.
    The top grossing app on iTunes is a Bejeweled knock-off. Improving the game won't help with sales, because when it comes to getting value for their money, people are generally idiots.

Lurker
    Post Count

Exclamation

Simple transfer of CC account between iOS devices, have to wait for several weeks and still no solution!
    Peeps with CC account planning to upgrade to new iOS devices, beware..

Post Count
    Gree surely isnt getting any where with new accounts if they dont deliver the goods...I got five more people hooked to the game just to get to the last war and two of them still have gold they never recieved and no replies from gree two weeks later, go figure...at least gree isnt just dry humping the vet's legs, they get the noobs too!
    EA VET Currently Residing in

Post Count

Angry

When I woke up this morning and saw a new update with the word rival list/bugs fix on it I was happy. When I ran the update on my ipad and logged into the game I got completly frustrated again. How on gods green earth cant they fix the fact that a lvl 250 see's 99% of the rivals on lvl 180 and 1 lvl 250 everyother refresh. seriously this is so annoying.. when I refresh 3 times i see 3 people at lvl 40..

I'm done spending anymore cash on this game until this is fixxed.

Durzotr0n
    Solemn Carnage Leader
    Syndicate # 933348194

Syndicate Battle Events
    Boardwalk Bash -6th
    West Side Standoff - 7th
    Battle for Ellis Park Outbreak - 4th
    Battle for Monument Park - 5th

PVP Events
    Arch Enemies 10/11-10/14 3rd
    Covert Cells 9/6 – 9/9 - 4th
    Urban Apocalypse 8/16 – 8/19 4th
    Party Crashers 8/9 – 8/12 - 4th
    Bay of Blood 7/26 – 7/29 - 4th
    Trouble Chinatown 7/19 – 7/22 16th

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    #Durzo666
    Here is another example of why this thread was started.

Post Count
    #Durzo666
    Here is another example of why this thread was started.
    General whining. We got it. Forum needed another thread for that.

#smug
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    And yes cc is definitely a killer game. No doubt about it. Just requires something new.
    What? Gree has been releasing new events constantly for a while now..PVP tournament, LTQs, LTBs, syndicates and more to come. I don't understand what you mean by they require something new

Banned
    analyzing noobs recruiting at recruitment section ;D
    Post Count
    trust me if this happens gree know exactly what to do. if i were you i would stay out of their way and carry on spending gold.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The point is people are leaving. You all might not be leaving but other people are. And again crime city's position on top grossing apps says it all. I remember someone mentioning that bejeweled is at the top right now but thats not the point. Crime city was stable inside the top 100 for the first two months after these synd evevnts were started but now its nowhere to be seen which clearly points to the fact that activity is lesser than it used to be.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    And i updated the app on my android phone and the in hand cash disappeared just like that. :/

Post Count
    The point is people are leaving. You all might not be leaving but other people are. And again crime city's position on top grossing apps says it all. I remember someone mentioning that bejeweled is at the top right now but thats not the point. Crime city was stable inside the top 100 for the first two months after these synd evevnts were started but now its nowhere to be seen which clearly points to the fact that activity is lesser than it used to be.
    Have you considered evaluating change in # users metric over the last few months? Other apps might have outgrown CC in user growth, but that doesn't mean CC is losing users

Mafia Code: 464-035-132 | 733-518-011

Articulate Author Tommy Two Toes's Avatar
    Post Count
    I remember someone mentioning that bejeweled is at the top right now but thats not the point.
    Actually, it's Candy Crush--but the real point is that people don't pay for quality, they pay for anything that will waste their time. CC is a huge time-sink for most of us, and that is why Gree gets paid.

If you ever find yourself routinely missing collections for two days straight, and not caring, it might be a sign that CC is failing.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Two Toes View Post
    If you ever find yourself routinely missing collections for two days straight, and not caring, it might be a sign that CC is failing.
    No it's pretty rare. Happened today only when I updated the app.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by c00guy View Post
    Have you considered evaluating change in # users metric over the last few months? Other apps might have outgrown CC in user growth, but that doesn't mean CC is losing users
    I know 5 people who have left the game in the last 2 days either coz they are bored or they are not willing to spend any more money on a mere game! Check my wall, some might still be there. 644929841