Thread: Resources

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.

Resources

What's everyone's take on importance of resource in order? Just out of curiousity. Also I notice any resources I have stored in my inventory, the amount changes. For instance a huge pack of oil goes from say 250,000 to 300,000 and so forth, what causes this, is it by ones increase in resource production or is it by leveling up?
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Initially I'd say money, oil, iron, fuel. You need money for research in the beginning. Then transition into more oil and then iron as you start to build up your Army. Some troops use more iron while others use more oil. It usually seems I have an abundance of iron over oil though and most of your building with the exception of a few use oil to upgrade. Then move on to fuel. I think most of the large army players have a fuel deficit at all times. Obviously don't let it run out or you start losing troops. That's where attacking a refinery comes into play.

I'm not sure about the oil pack thing.

For the oil/fuel/iron/money pack, from my observations, it increases as you level up. I'm still not 100% sure though.

For a low level player the focus should be in this order... oil>iron>fuel>money.

For a high level player it needs to change to fuel>oil>iron>money

Atm my fuel prod is sitting on close to 200 k an hour and im finding that even thats not enough... my next highest is oli down at 80 k an hour then iron at 70...

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Holy crap dude, how many unite you sitting on that requires that much fuel? I thought mine was high but yours just put me to shame. I'm at around 60k fuel per hr.
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Quote Originally Posted by Samboss View Post
    For a low level player the focus should be in this order... oil>iron>fuel>money.

For a high level player it needs to change to fuel>oil>iron>money

Atm my fuel prod is sitting on close to 200 k an hour and im finding that even thats not enough... my next highest is oli down at 80 k an hour then iron at 70...
    I would agrue that Early you need Money>Fuel.
    But perhaps thats just my play style and i have alot of Casualties.

Later on though i could see replacing the majority of my Money with Fuel.
    VFF Legends

Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    I would agrue that Early you need Money>Fuel.
    But perhaps thats just my play style and i have alot of Casualties.

Later on though i could see replacing the majority of my Money with Fuel.
    See i do things diferent to what im guessing you do...i lvl my fuel when im low lvl to set myself up for when im stronger and tend to lean more towards raiding for money...

maybe from lvl 1 -10 or 15 i would focus a little more on money...but thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by Selfproclaimed View Post
    Holy crap dude, how many unite you sitting on that requires that much fuel? I thought mine was high but yours just put me to shame. I'm at around 60k fuel per hr.
    My army is sitting around the 60 k unit mark atm....i do however have 3 big bases and one completly fuel outpost.

My fuel is slowly getting higher as i drop the trading centers out of the big bases 1 by 1 lol :/

In saying that tho i am not a common player...there is only about 3 or 4 people on my world i would have any concerns going into a 1 on 1 battle with... and one of those guys is in my alliance anyway

How does someone increase the resource max limit?

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samboss View Post
    My army is sitting around the 60 k unit mark atm....i do however have 3 big bases and one completly fuel outpost.

My fuel is slowly getting higher as i drop the trading centers out of the big bases 1 by 1 lol :/

In saying that tho i am not a common player...there is only about 3 or 4 people on my world i would have any concerns going into a 1 on 1 battle with... and one of those guys is in my alliance anyway
    3 big bases? which world are you on??

Quote Originally Posted by Capnahab View Post
    How does someone increase the resource max limit?
    gotta build and upgrade those storage buildings