The end of SUP is near, earn eternal fame!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The end of SUP is near, earn eternal fame!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

The end of SUP is near, earn eternal fame!

It has been anticipated by many. The waters have been tested once and created fear amongst SUP's members. From then on the Emperors have cruised on their nr 2 position saving gold and energy for the final push.

Who does not want to liberate this game from the evil darkness, from bullying tyrants from those who think they own you, from those who despice you, from those who use you, from those who manipulate you and from those who turned rudeness and aggression into a game philosophy?

This summer, the end of SUP is imminent and those who wish to be a part of it still have some time to join that heroic moment. Many top players of various independent factions have already pledged their commitment if called upon and when you think you are worthy of it, do not hesitate and act now.

Points scored will be in the records books. History will be made. If you wish to meet "the 300" at the Hot Gates and want to compete on levels unfathomable, then contact THE RIPPER or any of the Emperors you know and you will be shown the way to eternal fame.

Yours,
    Unlike many think, we do not touch the world, we hover it.
    If you understand this, you love physics.

Banned
    Post Count
    Sounds like a good pay day for Gree

Consistent Contributor War lord's Avatar
    Post Count
    copy that $$$$$$$

Post Count
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

As quickly as my finger can hold down the $ symbol on my keyboard is how quickly Gree will be trying to count their money. I'm guessing 100 Million WD points will Claim the Victory?
    VFF Legends

Raiding...raiding...raiding...hopefully not any of you guy's bases....
    Post Count
    Wow, way to be a buzzkill all. Ferr's putting some drama and excitement up, and here come the Gloomy Gus brigade. JFC, GREE won from day one.

Good freaking luck Ferr, I will screenshot the number one spot if you can accomplish this feat.
    JohnStriderOfDoom | Russia | 610 686 221 | Major | lvl 139 | 500 allies [Updated 07/13/13]
    Are you an FNG? Don't know what an FNG is? Find out today!
    Click >HERE< for the FNG Guide.
    Click >HERE< for Enjoy Life's Spreadsheet

PM for ally add.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Ferr, congrulations on coming in 3rd place in Australia...
    413 983 651

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow!another Ferr recruitment thread in the wrong section but since Ferr owns GREE it must be ok.lol!
    Owwwhhh hope i don't get banned.lmfao!!!

Consistent Contributor HExXxENBEAST@SUP1's Avatar
    Post Count
    Attention! Shhhhhh :scans the room with suspicious narrowed eyes:.
    Do you hear it? Wait wait wait.....
    Yes, I hear it.
    The silent croak of something avian. It cries mournfully in the stillness of the Arctic night.
    Yet this faintly familiar avian cry of distress grows more audible, then another joins in.
    And another, until it becomes a chilling cacophony in the shroud of night.
    The unintelligible squawks of the pitiful beasts turn into a chant of sorts. It sounds as if they are calling out....
    "Nevermore.....NEVERmore......NEVERMORE"
    They cry fervently, their chilling warning, into the forums of their abode.
    Their leader, Penguinidas, leads the charge against the Persian seals, and bids the hoarde to take flight to ensue the imminent battle.

The seals and Killer Whales wait, greatly outnumbering Penguinidas and his scourge, yet they raise their wings, beaks held high, ready to fly at the narrow pass.

AND THEY FALL ON THEIR HEADS BECAUSE THEY CAN'T FLY AND THE SEALS AND KILLER WHALES ENJOY THEIR USUAL SPOILS.

Come back with your icebergs, or on them.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Oh no. Guess I better ben Dover, and kiss my you know what good bye. We're done for, I just read it in black and white. Wait a minute, isn't that the same message I've been reading for the last eight events? Oh, never mind.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Good luck Amigo

Quote Originally Posted by Ferr View Post
    It has been anticipated by many. The waters have been tested once and created fear amongst SUP's members. From then on the Emperors have cruised on their nr 2 position saving gold and energy for the final push.

Who does not want to liberate this game from the evil darkness, from bullying tyrants from those who think they own you, from those who despice you, from those who use you, from those who manipulate you and from those who turned rudeness and aggression into a game philosophy?

This summer, the end of SUP is imminent and those who wish to be a part of it still have some time to join that heroic moment. Many top players of various independent factions have already pledged their commitment if called upon and when you think you are worthy of it, do not hesitate and act now.

Points scored will be in the records books. History will be made. If you wish to meet "the 300" at the Hot Gates and want to compete on levels unfathomable, then contact THE RIPPER or any of the Emperors you know and you will be shown the way to eternal fame.

Yours,
    Mr. Ferr,
    Are you high again? I know it's free in Dutch land.
    Best of luck buddy.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Oh no. Guess I better ben Dover, and kiss my you know what good bye. We're done for, I just read it in black and white. Wait a minute, isn't that the same message I've been reading for the last eight events? Oh, never mind.
    I know, it is getting stale but you know.... Oh never mind.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Genen View Post
    Mr. Ferr,
    Are you high again? I know it's free in Dutch land.
    Best of luck buddy.
    Damn, was it that obvious? Ty my friend

Post Count
    Hey Ferr, why don't you join forces with the SUP1 faction? You guys can be unbeatable like the Immortals. The Untouchable group of Super Empire Pirates. Instead of SUP1 it will be SEP1. Why not?
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit12 View Post
    Hey Ferr, why don't you join forces with the SUP1 faction? You guys can be unbeatable like the Immortals. The Untouchable group of Super Empire Pirates. Instead of SUP1 it will be SEP1. Why not?
    Would that not completely kill the game? At least players now have a choice light-dark.

Consistent Contributor HExXxENBEAST@SUP1's Avatar
    Post Count
    Mainly because people would call the faction "Super Evil Penises". Bad acronym. Very bad.