My deepest sympathies - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: My deepest sympathies

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giver View Post
    Full respect to HTC, and I hope Gree can provide something, so Micheal's name can be remembered.

What this thread has done is show, the respect and compassion HTC has, and I'm sure recruitment will never be an Issue.

Thank you.
    This thread truly shows teamwork between quite a few syndicates.
    Kiley is EMF and started the thread
    Im HTC-Blue and contacted GREE in hopes they could help.
    Vtwin and Twisted 1 are TCM ( where indica420 called home ) and TCM began all this thru their hood memorials and name changes and twisted 1 is actively in contact with GREE to supply info.
    KBF ex leader killer beast force is also assisting with background info.
    And of course all forum members that have soo beautifully visited this thread paying respect.

It's truly amazing and beautiful when all put aside their differences, even rivalries, to come together to remember a fallen fellow player.
    Last edited by Desire; 07-11-2013 at 05:22 AM.
    361 946 960

*Proud member of HTC Red*

**All respect n love to the emf family - cc lost another amazing individual.**
    - *RIP EMF QUEEN MJ* may God keep u close and bless ur family -

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thanks desire :-) makes me feel good when companies show respect to its fallen fans, wish more companies would do it.
    Hey look a banana.

Banned
    Post Count
    Rip, lost a family member too, to this awful disease my heart goes out to all his family and loved ones.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica View Post
    What device are you on? Or copy and paste it either way works.
    Thanks..it is already posted see earlier post of mine..thank u and thanks to Paulio from HTC.
    361 946 960

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Seems cancer has touched us all in one way or another...its truly heart wrenching the impact one disease can have.
    Michael had kidney cancer and his son donated a kidney to help save his dad. While in the hospital, his son received the wrong medication and lost his own life. Michael was a double amputee marine vet who valiantly served his country in the Iraqi war...
    Michael also became homeless when only a few months ago his home burnt down. ..

Through all his hardships, as twisted1 stated, he still managed to be there for anyone in need. I know im taking a lot in from this brave man...not only was he a fighter in game..in life he kept battling against all odds.
    361 946 960

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yea desire cancer is such an evil thing and can hit anyone which is why we need to be able to kill it and for cheap, if it costs millions will hurt those who get cured for ages :-(
    Hey look a banana.

(tcm)indica420

Micheal or (TCM)INDICA420 as most knew him, was more to me then just a teamnate....he was my friend. We had fought togher numerous times but this last war we became closer. Michael would ofter pm me on kakao to ask for screen shots of his wins and ip points, and ask about targets to attack. We would joke back and forth...i miss his mumbled messages that often took me a few mins to figure out ehat he was trying to say. He told me how TCM could always make him laugh and how he really needed that in his life. I also remember how he always seemed to say hi to donadl (TCM)dad anytime don came onto kakao. He was part of our family and will never be forgotten. WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL...MAY YOU REST IN PEACE

Lurker
    Post Count

Michael

Brother I miss u rest in piece u are my best friend and am onerd to have the time I did I will never 4 get u rest in peaceful brother I love u

Banned
    Post Count

Rest in Peace Michael

Sorry to hear about your loss TCM. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family, friends and TCM. I never knew him but from one military veteran to another, I salute you!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    My prayers are not only with him but anyone who has to deal with cancer. We are talking head transplants and have cured some aids patients but are so far from cancer treatment? Gree needs to deffintly do something we need to get there.
    Hey look a banana.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm going to go back to the beach tomorrow not going to take phone hop no pep rob me I was so pos to meet him before this happened Friday July 12 so I won't be on

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Our hearts will be there with you brother. I know his spirit will surround you. Tell him we love and miss him
    cc Sativa Trooper 968-550-006 att-360k def 390k lv101
    cc Sativa Warlord 709-188-017 att-250k Def 285k lvl 51

Sativa Trooper-Leader of The Commision syndicate 33rd place midtown, 16th in market plaza, 31st packer heights, 13th china town,18th docks rampage,48th red light district,26th monument park
    Rest in Peace_Michael (TCM)INDICA420

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    RIP sorry for you guys lost.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Out of a show of respect to Michael, Members of Boyz in the hood would like to honour him by using the same hair/head as he used for his avatar, during the next battle! Could someone let me know what he used please!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    He used brown crew cut, Caucasian skin.
    Thankyou Boyz for sharing in this with us
    cc Sativa Trooper 968-550-006 att-360k def 390k lv101
    cc Sativa Warlord 709-188-017 att-250k Def 285k lvl 51

Sativa Trooper-Leader of The Commision syndicate 33rd place midtown, 16th in market plaza, 31st packer heights, 13th china town,18th docks rampage,48th red light district,26th monument park
    Rest in Peace_Michael (TCM)INDICA420