My deepest sympathies - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My deepest sympathies

Post Count
    I would love to see Gree make a limited time building available in his honor. A "dispensary" perhaps, named Indica....that you can collect every 4 hours 20 min. I'm sure he'd smile about that one, and it would be easily seen in people's hoods, unlike a weapon that you would have to look in their inventory for. Not that gree ever listens....but I think that would be incredible.
    Shady Pines Resident

Post Count
    My condolences to his family, friends, and syn mates... I'm sorry to hear this news...

Best wishes to TCM this war in remembrance of Indica 420!

Banned
    analyzing noobs recruiting at recruitment section ;D
    Post Count
    rest in peace.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiley! View Post
    I would love to see Gree make a limited time building available in his honor. A "dispensary" perhaps, named Indica....that you can collect every 4 hours 20 min. I'm sure he'd smile about that one, and it would be easily seen in people's hoods, unlike a weapon that you would have to look in their inventory for. Not that gree ever listens....but I think that would be incredible.
    I didn't know him - but the above idea just sounds like an amazing tribute!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiley! View Post
    Amazing idea and they could use the smoke shop as the building type like they repurposed the adult store for the toy box! I know its a bit to close for this next one probably as I'm sure they have it scheduled but the next one.
    Hey look a banana.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I contacted GREE last night and asked about the possibility of a new gold item to help remember Michael and for some/all proceeds to be donated to cancer treatment/research. I have heard back and seems GREE is stepping up and going to honor this gentleman
    Not your standard email either...GREE this is a wonderful thing! Im truly amazed...what an awesome company if they do follow through with this.
    361 946 960

*Proud member of HTC Red*

**All respect n love to the emf family - cc lost another amazing individual.**
    - *RIP EMF QUEEN MJ* may God keep u close and bless ur family -

Post Count

Indica

Rest in peace Indica 420
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Desire View Post
    I contacted GREE last night and asked about the possibility of a new gold item to help remember Michael and for some/all proceeds to be donated to cancer treatment/research. I have heard back and seems GREE is stepping up and going to honor this gentleman
    Not your standard email either...GREE this is a wonderful thing! Im truly amazed...what an awesome company if they do follow through with this.
    Mind posting the emails?
    Hey look a banana.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Not at all.. can u tell me how to post the email screenshots here...sorry dont know how else id have done already.
    361 946 960

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Desire View Post
    Not at all.. can u tell me how to post the email screenshots here...sorry dont know how else id have done already.
    What device are you on? Or copy and paste it either way works.
    Hey look a banana.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    **Mod Edit** Please folks do not post private messages between players and support. We know this is a very sensitive topic for everyone and we wish everyones priviacy to be respected.**

Here goes my first try at posting pics.. hope it works
    Last edited by Sirius; 07-11-2013 at 03:13 PM. Reason: please see mod edit
    361 946 960

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    And TCM leader Sativa Trooper informed me that GREE has already contacted him... :-)
    361 946 960

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is an awesome thing they are considering. Michael touched alot of lives within the game. And within TCM. He was a blast to chat with and always cared about what what going on in our lives. Going to war with him was cool as he!!, he loved the HULK SMASH motto we took and always took it to battle lol. He was so inspirational in his game and so much fun, you'd never know he had te weight of the world on his shoulders and was always willing to help take a burden from a friend. It suks donkey d&@$ that he's gone. Our old war dog is now at peace but his memory will live on in many of our hoods through tributes we've made there and in our laughs as we talk about some of the funny sh$t he'd come up with. Our last spot in TCM will always be empty to give him a front row seat.

Desire, thankyou for all you've done in bringing this together. And kiley for starting this thread
    cc Sativa Trooper 968-550-006 att-360k def 390k lv101
    cc Sativa Warlord 709-188-017 att-250k Def 285k lvl 51

Sativa Trooper-Leader of The Commision syndicate 33rd place midtown, 16th in market plaza, 31st packer heights, 13th china town,18th docks rampage,48th red light district,26th monument park
    Rest in Peace_Michael (TCM)INDICA420

Post Count
    Thanks Gree. This means a ton to all of us impacted due to the loss of our friend
    RIP INDICA420

Banned
    Post Count
    Full respect to HTC, and I hope Gree can provide something, so Micheal's name can be remembered.

What this thread has done is show, the respect and compassion HTC has, and I'm sure recruitment will never be an Issue.

Thank you.