DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: My deepest sympathies

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted 1 View Post
    He used brown crew cut, Caucasian skin.
    Thankyou Boyz for sharing in this with us
    Thanks for the info, my players are changing as we speak! No thank you required! We are, after all, one big crime city family, and Michaels loss puts this into perspective! For all our clans, all our differences and all our dramas in game, we stand together on this!

Post Count
    RIP dear Michael .. really wish someone had directed him to Sister Rene M. Caisse ... treatment for cancer is available but bastards controlling the medicine business don't want anyone to know about cancer treatment from herbs. if anyone else is interested or wishes to help a cancer patient who has lost all hopes, please please please, do send them over to http://essiacinfo.org/essiac.html

and anyone who wishes to prevent cancer, apricots are associated with curing cancer. but please do consult a physician or research and then move ahead.

i know this because i keep researching on health. and no, i'm not the owner of that website. some of you may think i own that website or i'm trying to sell anything, NO, i'm not. better yet, do your own research about Essiac treatment.
    Last edited by TZora; 07-12-2013 at 08:34 AM.

Post Count
    Thank you for the very good information Tzora. All should do what they can to stop this curse on all of us. Cancer in one way or another has impacted us all. If everyone can take a minute and say a little prayer for Michael at 12 noon Pacific time with all of us at TCM that would be a wonderful gesture.

Everyone good luck this weekend and fight hard. Win a few fights for Michael he loved to battle and "HULK SMASH" anything he could
    RIP INDICA420

Lurker
    Post Count

Michael

I spent the day with out my phone went to a special place spent time with Michael. wish we could have met today we was going to before cancer came and took life again that's sad .we will fight for Michael and I pray that GREE will have something 4 Michael and make it so all could afford and donate to cancer in Michaels name all the proceed

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

:(

I'm very sorry to hear such sad news. I feel so bad for him. Bless you all.

Lurker
    Post Count

Michael

I miss u brother .cancer has taken u from us wat it can't take is you memory Michael and I hope we can do something and mabie make a difference in someone else life .

Post Count
    We are currently fighting HTC, out of respect i've instructed my syn
    killer crew to hold any attacks on indica 420. I never knew him, regardles i send my condolences. I've lost loved ones to cancer. my prayers go out to you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 187omni View Post
    We are currently fighting HTC, out of respect i've instructed my syn
    killer crew to hold any attacks on indica 420. I never knew him, regardles i send my condolences. I've lost loved ones to cancer. my prayers go out to you.
    Wasn't he on The Commission? I think the HTC person's name was just "RIP Indica 420." Had a pretty high defense too. Am I mistaken?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Wasn't he on The Commission? I think the HTC person's name was just "RIP Indica 420." Had a pretty high defense too. Am I mistaken?
    something around 600k, your right. regardless I informed them. sad to hear =/

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 187omni View Post
    something around 600k, your right. regardless I informed them. sad to hear =/
    Pretty hard to avoid hitting the DL, though

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Pretty hard to avoid hitting the DL, though
    not if you show up 15 mins late every battle

Post Count
    RIP. May there be no pain in heaven.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    A sad thread but also uplifting in many ways. It shows the character of folks on The Commission, this forum's posters, and Gree.

May cancer be defeated in our time.

RIP again, Indica 420.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    As much as michaels loss has hurt the family here at TCM, honoring his last wishes have brought so much pride and an amazing bond between us. This is an incredible group of ppl here and I wouldn't trade these guys for all the gold in fc. Thankyou to all in the cc community for the support and caring words left here and on the walls of our members. Michael may be gone, but his spirit will lead us into our next war and all will hear his battle cry. "HULK SMASH!!!"
    Special thanks to Rogue,EMF,HTC for all you've done
    cc Sativa Trooper 968-550-006 att-360k def 390k lv101
    cc Sativa Warlord 709-188-017 att-250k Def 285k lvl 51

Sativa Trooper-Leader of The Commision syndicate 33rd place midtown, 16th in market plaza, 31st packer heights, 13th china town,18th docks rampage,48th red light district,26th monument park
    Rest in Peace_Michael (TCM)INDICA420

Lurker
    Post Count

Michael

Love u brother .your last wishes .brother we got u