Gree active on cheaters? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gree active on cheaters?

Post Count
    Cheats and the inability of Gree to control the cheats has ruined this otherwise stellar game.
    She was a jackal headed woman with her eyes akimbo

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ccmike View Post
    I'm robbing a guy with an iph of 7m. Getting a nice extra income. But when I look at him now his iph is a little more than 3m and he has still the big money buildings. I didn't rob him cause the big money buildings were collected.

Same story different guy, iph almost 5m and now on a little more than 2m.

I have reasons to believe that both are time travelers, so is Gree active? Anybody saw similar reduced iph?
    When u rob ppl, their iph will go down, like if someone has a million iph and u rob all their high paying buildings, their iph will count with what the buildings are paying then. Example, a target had a million iph with nighclubs, pagondas and other buildings, i robbed them, and went back to that hood like an hour later, his iph was, 400k

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Two Toes View Post
    Are we talking about Joey BANana in BAN? Anyone seen his hood lately? Amazing how quick you can rebuild your economy after Gree takes all your buildings. He's already up to $15k IPH!
    considering his IPH was only 5k three months ago and built it up to 100k before this unfortunate mistake happened to him only makes me question your intelligence more ... but please go ahead and make more polls and threads about us ... Im enjoying see how mad you are ... how many times did he rob you?? sad to see people who need to find excuses when they lose

Post Count
    Alright folks,

Please note the forum guidelines as they are there for a reason. When finding anyone you may think is cheating, please send a report to support with all the information you can.

Thanks!

/closed