What do you have to do to unblock someone?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What do you have to do to unblock someone?

What do you have to do to unblock someone?

I was removing messages from my board and accidentally hit "Okay" when it asked if I wanted to block the the person. Surely there must be a way to unblock them? Anyone know?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Ticket, pray, wait.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    Ticket, pray, wait.
    That about sums it up. maybe not in that order .

try praying before and after each step

KA: 630-568-270

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Well here is a preview of what you can look forward too...

Your request (#Kingdom Age Issue Report) has been closed. This means that the issue is either solved, or there is a solution in the pipe for that particular issue.

To review, comment and reopen the request, please respond to this e-mail.

CE, Jul 05 14:40 (PDT):
    Hey DrQ

Thanks for the inquiry. We are currently experiencing a bug preventing us from being able to unblock anyone. I have added a note on your account and will complete the request once this is fixed. I apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Regards,

CE

Shawn, Jun 28 02:49 (PDT):
    Hello,

Thanks for writing back to us. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with this issue. A report has been sent to the Kingdom Age team for further investigation. We do not have a time-frame as to when this issue may be resolved. We appreciate your continued patience regarding this.

Regards,
    Shawn
    Team GREE

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DrQ View Post
    Well here is a preview of what you can look forward too...

Your request (#Kingdom Age Issue Report) has been closed. This means that the issue is either solved, or there is a solution in the pipe for that particular issue.

To review, comment and reopen the request, please respond to this e-mail.

CE, Jul 05 14:40 (PDT):
    Hey DrQ

Thanks for the inquiry. We are currently experiencing a bug preventing us from being able to unblock anyone. I have added a note on your account and will complete the request once this is fixed. I apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Regards,

CE

Shawn, Jun 28 02:49 (PDT):
    Hello,

Thanks for writing back to us. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with this issue. A report has been sent to the Kingdom Age team for further investigation. We do not have a time-frame as to when this issue may be resolved. We appreciate your continued patience regarding this.

Regards,
    Shawn
    Team GREE
    wow ! lucky you , a response ..not a good one but still its a bone to chew on for a bit

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Lol .... What I did not post was when the original ticket was written. i decided that i should not destroy hopes. And the bone is all gone...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This thread tickles my laughing 'bone'. For a seemingly exasperating issue there are such interesting response. Way to go !!!