LTQ pre-staged being wiped again (Outback Hunt)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LTQ pre-staged being wiped again (Outback Hunt)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

LTQ pre-staged being wiped again (Outback Hunt)

This will be the 4th LTQ event that I find pre-staged maps / targets being reset to 0/x. In this case the entire Boneyard map was reset.

Its not like I'm a noob and missed out pre-staging certain maps. Particularly the bosses in each map. This is way too obvious that Gree is manipulating the accounts.

No more gold!

Unless this is addressed satisfactorily by the next LTQ I will commence an anti-Gree games campaign.

136 189 854
    411 162 807

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ptong View Post
    This will be the 4th LTQ event that I find pre-staged maps / targets being reset to 0/x. In this case the entire Boneyard map was reset.

Its not like I'm a noob and missed out pre-staging certain maps. Particularly the bosses in each map. This is way too obvious that Gree is manipulating the accounts.

No more gold!

Unless this is addressed satisfactorily by the next LTQ I will commence an anti-Gree games campaign.

136 189 854
    411 162 807
    this LTQ wasnt worth it anyways..it sucks and im doing the 1000 rivals thing and almost done only spent 650 gold to get all those stats..but i see ya point mine wasnt reset tho..i just finished boneyard
    Retired to free playing

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    also experienced by 102 056 802.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ptong View Post
    If you do that they will ban your account.
    Modern War Alliance Code: 437-990-068

Lurker
    Post Count
    None of my pre-staging was wiped. I find it strange that I have all of my per-staging and you don't...

Why would that be?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdbaumann View Post
    None of my pre-staging was wiped. I find it strange that I have all of my per-staging and you don't...

Why would that be?
    same here mine has never been done that way
    Retired to free playing

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IlliniFan1 View Post
    If you do that they will ban your account.
    You think he cares about his forum account being banned? If he does he can use mine he is my faction mate after all

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I did a lot of pre-staging and my missions were not reset. Not sure why there are those that have issues. :/
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My pre-staging has been wiped for some targets on my main account but my second account is unaffected. It is definitely occurring though for many players.

Raiding...raiding...raiding...hopefully not any of you guy's bases....
    Post Count
    Prestaged, but it appears I was half asleep through some of it as some random maps got wiped...

Honestly, I wouldn't point the finger at GREE on this one, and if it DID turn out to be a glitch I'm pretty sure it isn't purposeful. Think about it-how could GREE possibly tell between a prestaged map and a map in progress?
    JohnStriderOfDoom | Russia | 610 686 221 | Major | lvl 139 | 500 allies [Updated 07/13/13]
    Are you an FNG? Don't know what an FNG is? Find out today!
    Click >HERE< for the FNG Guide.
    Click >HERE< for Enjoy Life's Spreadsheet

PM for ally add.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

So what if they ban?

bump to get mod's attention.

I'm not threatening something over nothing. Apparently some players are affected - not just me.

Even if its not purposeful on Gree's part it still says much about the mechanics of the game. At first I thought maps or parts of maps were being wiped because I did it offline. So I did my last two LTQ pre-staging only when online - yup, I can't get very far this way, stopped at Trident Beachhead. But the current LTQ shows maps wiped way earlier?

Post Count
    still it S U C K S, when you earned the xp with preparing, and everything is resetted!

Yesterday this was a Huge bummer for me 2! The fun is gone for me this way!
    Join The Dutch Fighters Invite Code: 291664130 Modern War

Feel free to Join the Dutch.

Banned
    PREVIOUSLY BANNED SO BE CAREFUL OF THIS ONE, SHE MUST BE DANGEROUS
    Post Count
    I haven't experienced that. Some maps are part way through and they might happen to be part of a LTE. I would be very angry if things were being reset when I am not pre-staging but doing missions.

As mentioned, I have come across maps during the LTE that I have partly completed for other reasons and nothing has been reset.

I have numerous glitches but this for a change is not one of them.

Banned
    Post Count
    Never ever had my pre-staging reset and I can't see why they would do such a thing.
    This has been discussed over and over again. For instance, some targets can't be beat with a full health bar, so you need to be able to hit a few times, log out, log back in later and continue from where you left off.
    There are many many other (legitimate!) ways for Gree to circumvent pre-staging of maps without causing a rage among their customers.

As far as reasons to why you find some maps or targets reset goes, there are several possible explanations:
    -You accidentally hit a last time resetting the target yourself
    -You simply missed/forgot to pre-stage some targets/maps
    -Hits didn't register because of dropped connection with the servers and you failed to realize this and moved to the next map next time you logged in
    -Other server problems causing the game to revert back to an earlier state, losing some of your progress without you noticing it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kuksluk View Post
    As far as reasons to why you find some maps or targets reset goes, there are several possible explanations:
    -Hits didn't register because of dropped connection with the servers and you failed to realize this and moved to the next map next time you logged in
    -Other server problems causing the game to revert back to an earlier state, losing some of your progress without you noticing it.
    Thanks for responding kuksluk!

Once I realised what was going on I checked twice a day on all maps that were pre-staged. Yes, I've been noob enough before to hit one last time but this does not account for an entire map (or most of it) being set to 0/x.

This time round I checked and double checked. Frankly, 1 map was reset just before LTQ. Then when/after LTQ started I found another map 'reset.'

So a greater force is at work here and it happens all the time? All last 4 LTQs? Gree's 'invisible hand' perhaps? :P

This certainly is a Gree issue if what you say is possible. I notice that when a contact form is lodged we get immediate response emails citing all manner of detail including server information. Wonder if certain servers have issues then since some players see the same as me while other appear to not have this issue at all?

And I'm more ready to point my finger at Gree given the 'invisible hand' at work causing a furore over 200kD stats winning 350kA in a straight fight? This problem admittedly is not so bad now but statistically there is still a chance you lose to players with 20% lower defense stats then your attack in my recent experience going up to lvl 7 on the Commando Tournament. I stopped dead cold on that event when i discovered pre-staged LTQ maps being reset.

Too many unknowns make this a game of chance rather then time / skill / money / strategy. Perhaps its time to follow in Milspecs footsteps.
    Last edited by ptong; 07-09-2013 at 05:24 AM.