20 27.78%
  • stop tournaments all together

12 16.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: faction wars and tournaments

Banned
    Post Count

faction wars and tournaments

Who else is to the point of burn out do to the faction wars being to frequent and the tournaments being every weekend.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    For the last time, no one makes you play the events. Only do every second one if you want

Banned
    Post Count
    Lag this is a forum and a poll not everyone has your point of view vote or dont vote its a free country.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think there is a large amount of people that share my views. Faction events were meant to be once a month but have been creeping closer every war.

People have been calling for this to be changed, but of course there is still a large majority that still throw money at gree no matter what changes or doesnt change. Therefore, it will never change as long as profits keep going up. So the best thing you can do for burn out is to sit out every second event.

And yes, i am aware this is a forum

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LagBolt View Post
    For the last time, no one makes you play the events. Only do every second one if you want
    i like the idea of alternating events. Maybe I would participate in the FVF tournament more. Regardless of things changing or not, you are right. I, and a lot of my faction, do nothing different than we normally would be doing during the FVF tournament. No one needs or is forced to participate in it.
    MW Name: Bigus
    "I have a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called... 'Incontinentia'... Incontinentia Buttocks"

Alpha NPI Legacy

Banned
    Post Count
    Guys this is just a poll to see what everyone thinks and if enough people did polls like this more often we as players could get gree to make changes that the majority of the players would be happy with. I know the old attich of you cant make eveyone happy is true. But if everyone sells off there bases and quits the game is no fun anymore. Its was a fun game and still could be.

Post Count
    Personally The WD Events are Still much more important than the FvF events.
    In addition the FvF events are even more skewed.

The reason is the higher your lvl and the higher your attack the more points you can score. Based on my crappy rivals list i can score an average of 200 attack points per hit IF i spend lots of time looking for targets. If i'm blind attacking that drops much closer to 120. Now take a lvl 250 player with over 1 million stats and they are easily able to find players giving them well over 1000+ BP. Now i understand that a WD event its the opposite where im giving the opportunity to average 300+ WD points compared to a lvl 250 who is lucky to average 200 BP...but the skew is 1.5x vs 5x not taking into bonuses that give extra BP.

In the end im fine with it as most of the units are not game changers and i'm lucky enough that many of my teamates are HLP who are goiong for individual prizes but i can't give this game everything 24/7.
    VFF Legends

There is definitely too much going on and not enough reward. Tournament slugfest for 4 days and sc**** a wee stinky unit at the end.....no good.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Polls unfortunately does not dictate how gree think. They see dollar signs in their sleep, and spend the rest of the day thinking of new ways to squeeze more of those dollars from people. This is why wars have got closer- they are the main event where people spend the most money. I do not grudge gree for doing this, they are a publicly traded businesses that needs to make big profits to stay afloat. Why should they change this? Prices do not decrease if there is a large demand. People keep buying gold

What annoys me is when people complain that everything in the game is broken and its the worst game ever made, then they go off and buy 20 vaults of gold. If people really want change- they need to talk in gree language and stop throwing money at gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    I would like alternating events.

Banned
    Post Count
    Yea alternating events would be nice if they was every 4 weeks it would allow players to rebuild and still be enjoyable instead of a constant fight 24/7

Banned
    Post Count
    Bump bump bump

Post Count
    In response to Thief, WD is skewed also. Low level people, I'm talking level 70-100, with stats of 80k/80k will earn tons more points per attack in the WD events. When my faction mates say "350 points per hit on a lvl 140, 60k guy" I hit him and never get above 250 points. It might be tough for you guys in the Tournaments, but it's tough for us in the WD events.

Post Count
    I recognized that WD events have a skew as well. (I described exactly what you said using 300 points vs 200 points) potentially a 50% advatange. However during the duration of the war you get to pick and choose who you want to spend the gold on and you have a full hour to dump gold into a target to get maximum points. While the lower level players still have an advantage the advantage (assuming they are powerful enough to break targets) its at least "reasonable". I would be in favor of equality here but the reality is then you just have 1 low level hobbit getting beat up constantly (like we saw in Brazil). The top teams in WD are the ones that spend the most amount of money

I will say t when FvF wars first came out i applauded the idea that HLP finally had an advantage. The problem is it isn't an advanatage for HLP...its simply an advantage for the most powerful players who are HLP. Time and Money become the big constraints. That 50% variation we saw in WD is multiplyed and turned into 500+%.
    VFF Legends

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Thumbs down Gree listen!!! Players are quitting in drones

I had 4 faction members quit the game since Poland, I think 2-3 more are in waiting and I am sure more will follow. Every single one of them is saying the game is too demanding, too time consuming. I have to agree - too many events!!!. I keep going only for my commitment to my loyal members but I am close to breaking point too - then GREE you will lose another gold player.

GREE, seriously consider the way you are going with this game - unless you really don't care about your fan base.