How much did you spent on this game so far? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How much did you spent on this game so far?

Articulate Author Dirt road Joe's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit12 View Post
    I think i spent more than a thousand on this game alone. I'll calculate my I-tune receipt later & add everything. 3 or more wars for me or reaching 3 million in stats & sooner or later i will be a free player.

Anyone can start & share now if you are not shy to post it...
    Sadly...I have spent near $3,500 give or take a dollar :P
    Matthew 7:3-5

Post Count
    I've spent no real money so far. I've used a fair amount of gems, but those were rewards from beta test bug reports...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Painite View Post
    Your posts on a hacking forum regarding KA would indicate that you are still a free player.
    Whatever you say, but I know better and the friends in the game also! I spend more than enough money to help our guild to better rankings, I wonder by now about you, it's getting more obvious you're a hacker, because you just cannot stop about it! In all your talk you never showed any prove of this, while I showed you and all others more than enough prove!

Pathetic with your 57 posts of which 15 are about hacking...you do good! maybe if you are a little bit smart, you could see the other thread about transferring my wife game to her new Ipad, in that we sent GREE all information including our GEM purchase receipts, I wonder if you even know how the code of purchase receipts looks like.

I really get very tired of you and I suggest you continue browsing your hackers website's as you seem to be a frequent visitor of those sites, as we have learned for the website you referred previously to, you must pay to be a member there, what many of the members here shows that you are closely connected to that circuit.

I suggest you stop harassing, because I for sure will report you, people like you probably had a bad childhood, or you're still are a child. FYI, I will send with my request to ban ( IP & account) you, my same gem purchase receipts to the GREE forum moderator, they for sure will know I'm a paying customer and you're just a harrassing person, do the math!

Forums are there to help people and to have fun with each other, you clearly do not understand the meaning of that.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think I spent $4.99 the day I started in february. That's about it LOL. But then again I will never reach 3 mil in stats either.

Post Count
    I think i spent more than a thousand on this game alone. I'll calculate my I-tune receipt later & add everything. 3 or more wars for me or reaching 3 million in stats & sooner or later i will be a free player.

I have spent around 4K to 5K.

I would say you have spent way more than 1K ......for the stats that you have you must be MUCH higher.

KA: 630-568-270

Post Count
    @ Johan & Mr. Painite - please stay on topic & no hacker talk please cause i don't wanna see Serius or other Gree mod will close this thread. You guys can open a new thread & talk there if you want. Thank you...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Articulate Author Dirt road Joe's Avatar
    Post Count
    I think i spent more than a thousand on this game alone. I'll calculate my I-tune receipt later & add everything.
    So lets hear it Gambit What has a "Big dog" like you spent on this game? Surely you have added up those receipts by now! You cant just start a thread and not share your own status! Don't be shy, we are all addicted
    Last edited by Dirt road Joe; 07-09-2013 at 05:51 PM.
    Matthew 7:3-5

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm certainly not a big spender like the guys in FUN, but after swearing up and down that I wouldn't spend anything on any of these games, I've spent around $800 building up my numbers via LTQ's.

Still a free player in MW, CC, MQ and WoN and will stay that way.

Banned
    Post Count
    As I'm in my eyes a small spender fish and already spent something like USD1500, I really wonder how much the TOP3 members have spent, there have been so many LTQ's and other events, not to forget the monthly guild wars...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt road Joe View Post
    So lets hear it Gambit What has a "Big dog" like you spent on this game? Surely you have added up those receipts by now! You cant just start a thread and not share your own status! Don't be shy, we are all addicted
    Lol! RL got on the way. I will add up my receipt sooner or later & bare with me, i will share it here...
    Last edited by Gambit12; 07-09-2013 at 09:43 PM.
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count

Gambit it would be nice if you posted your amount as i added mine and given im still 1 Milliioon off your stats and had a break for a month or so after the second war and i have racked up close to but probably more than 4,780+ , you would be above me my friend, i know a plyer bought more than 25 mountains last war ! serious biscuts there and no crumbs

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Johan - View Post
    As I'm in my eyes a small spender fish and already spent something like USD1500, I really wonder how much the TOP3 members have spent, there have been so many LTQ's and other events, not to forget the monthly guild wars...
    Don't forget that people were buying and spending gems long before LTQs were even a thought in the developers' minds.
    "I make no apologies for the way I play the game.
    It's not my fault if you are weaker than I.
    It's yours. Don't whine about it. Fix it."

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Between this game and MW I am pushing $5k...so dumb...But I will probably keep going. At least in KA I have very good stats, in MW it has been even more of a waste.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    never bought gems before the wars so prolly 100-200 for every war so do the math

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Calindra View Post
    Lol! I am now discovered! I was so amazed by the amount spent that I forgot to hide my true identity! Lol! Many will be disapointed!
    LMAO. This is too funny!