How much did you spent on this game so far?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How much did you spent on this game so far?

Post Count

How much did you spent on this game so far?

I think i spent more than a thousand on this game alone. I'll calculate my I-tune receipt later & add everything. 3 or more wars for me or reaching 3 million in stats & sooner or later i will be a free player.

***My total I-tune receipt as of Dec 5, 2012 is $2,335.69 not counting the MW receipt yet.
    My stats are around 2,500k A/2,100k D - boosted with lots of bonus boost from top 1 CK event. This would be my last war & go FREE. I am mad to myself now cause i've waste too much money on this game entertainment. I can buy a used SUV on that prize, Oh well...

Edit: + $80._ for this war...

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit12 View Post
    Okey guys i have my total receipt & i will put in the OP - Opening Page - i'll put it there for only 1 week & after i will remove it cause my lady might see it & leave me because of my wasted expense for being a nutshell I total all my receipt from December 5th 2012 when the first LTQ came out until on my last receipt the last few weeks... I am mad to myself now for wasting this much of money...
    Anyone can start & share now if you are not shy to post it...
    Last edited by Gambit12; 07-12-2013 at 01:31 PM.
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I was a free player until the wars started. Since then spent 900 in March, 600 in April 1100 in June that I know of. Maybe $3000 or so counting the mountain here or there as well. I should have my head examined I know.

Consistent Contributor Zach3432's Avatar
    Post Count
    Probably around $400 or so thus far. Maybe a little more, but not much
    Zach

"Go to heaven for the weather, hell for the company."
    -Mark Twain
    "Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
    -Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    2500 usd (there about) for me. But I still have 40k gem in my bank so not all spent yet. Yes, my head should be examined as well ...

Banned
    Post Count
    Started as Free player, but after a couple of months playing... that changed., currently around USD1500 and still counting...., Guild wars & LTQs ask for gems, so what to do...

It's some kind of addiction..., I think most online games have in-app purchases, so or we must play with our WII again (or other game device) or just go with the flow...

Other solution, we can take a walk in the park and look at the birds and flowers,

Post Count
    115 euros. Not going to spend any more, I would have but i still see 0 proof they're taking anything but gemhacking seriously. I actually thought about starting a hacker account on a seperate device just before a war and then win the war using this hacked account, being the only one in a maxed out guild at lvl 50 with 1500 of those dragons you can buy for roughly 1k gems. Just to see if Gree would then take hackers seriously.

Post Count
    Zero, nada, niente, rien, nichts, niks, nothing, ingeting!
    KA: erwin _____ 403-143-939 ______ no requests needed _____ free player _____ FKG member

Post Count
    Wow! This is a good sum of money! First, I would like to thank you since you are the players that allow to have this game played. With no spender, this game would have been dead a while ago. Still, I am a free player and I still fight easily the addiction to the game to prevent me to buy gems. Still, I need to play a lot to have decent stats and contribute to my guild.

Can you imagine that on the Modern War forum, someone apparently spent around 35 000$!!!! I have to admit that I am a little jealous of GREE! They are only offering pixels to people and they get several thousand of dollars for this! Really smart!

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to everyone spending on the game. This allow me to play for free. However, please be careful when you spend. The addiction to games can be as strong as drugs or alcohol! This is only a game at the end!

Have fun!
    Retired founder of HOD! Life is so nice without GREE!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Calindra View Post
    Wow! This is a good sum of money! First, I would like to thank you since you are the players that allow to have this game played. With no spender, this game would have been dead a while ago. Still, I am a free player and I still fight easily the addiction to the game to prevent me to buy gems. Still, I need to play a lot to have decent stats and contribute to my guild.

Can you imagine that on the Modern War forum, someone apparently spent around 35 000$!!!! I have to admit that I am a little jealous of GREE! They are only offering pixels to people and they get several thousand of dollars for this! Really smart!

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to everyone spending on the game. This allow me to play for free. However, please be careful when you spend. The addiction to games can be as strong as drugs or alcohol! This is only a game at the end!

Have fun!
    Thanks Sexy Calindra for your input. Yah, i'm about to say that too that someone in MW just quit after spending $35,000 bucks on this game. And now he has the best decision in his life to walk away from this game so that no more damage from his wallet to Gree. Sooner or later i will be behind him & will become a free player. Probably 3 to 5 more wars for me or reach the 3 million stats on both A/D & i will become a free player. Not going for any gems bonus anymore, probably from free to bag of gems($20) - that's my highest i will buy later on...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Johan - View Post
    Started as Free player, but after a couple of months playing... that changed., currently around USD1500 and still counting...., Guild wars & LTQs ask for gems, so what to do...

It's some kind of addiction..., I think most online games have in-app purchases, so or we must play with our WII again (or other game device) or just go with the flow...

Other solution, we can take a walk in the park and look at the birds and flowers,
    Your posts on a hacking forum regarding KA would indicate that you are still a free player.

Post Count
    Thanks Gambit for the reply. Gree and all the other online game companies are counting on the strongest human emotion! We want to be the best of the world! This is in every aspect of our life! No wonder why they are making so much money and that some people are so addicted, to a point to spend tons of their real money! More than 35K on a game of pixels. Note that this amount is perhaps ridiculous for a Oil magna of Saudi Arabia.... This is all relative but for a person like me, spending 35K would mean a divorce, lossing my kids, etc.... My wife would never accept that.... As I said, I sincerely like this game but I am not ready to loose my wife and kids, house, car, etc....

Remember, this is a game and will remain a game. Spend if you want, and as I said, this game need players spending to keep it alive, but always be cautious and play with moderation! You will have way more fun!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Calindra View Post
    Thanks Gambit for the reply. Gree and all the other online game companies are counting on the strongest human emotion! We want to be the best of the world! This is in every aspect of our life! No wonder why they are making so much money and that some people are so addicted, to a point to spend tons of their real money! More than 35K on a game of pixels. Note that this amount is perhaps ridiculous for a Oil magna of Saudi Arabia.... This is all relative but for a person like me, spending 35K would mean a divorce, lossing my kids, etc.... My wife would never accept that.... As I said, I sincerely like this game but I am not ready to loose my wife and kids, house, car, etc....

Remember, this is a game and will remain a game. Spend if you want, and as I said, this game need players spending to keep it alive, but always be cautious and play with moderation! You will have way more fun!
    You should copy & paste this divorce message to MW forum to that guy Milspec/Diesel & post it to him on how you fell on spending 35K. This is a good one buddy! I thought you are a female cause your profile avatar is a female obviously...
    KA - Officially Retired

Post Count
    Lol! I am now discovered! I was so amazed by the amount spent that I forgot to hide my true identity! Lol! Many will be disapointed!

Lurker
    Post Count
    *Hears The Crying Game theme playing*

Post Count
    I spent $80 on a mountain with 20% sale. Now I'm going back to being a free player until they fix the hacking problem.
    Kingdom Age 547-115-858 Add me