War of Nations Alliance for MW Players

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: War of Nations Alliance for MW Players

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count

War of Nations Alliance for MW Players

How many MW players also play War of Nations?

SelfProclaimed, Thief, Lady Fizz, and myself have started an alliance in war of nations. We'd love to have more familiar faces from MW join us!!

Our alliance is named "We the People" and we are in world 11.We still have plenty of room!(about 20 spots) If you are interested then comment here or let one of us know. I've been playing war of nations for about a week now and I'm really starting to like it.

Banned
    Post Count
    Go away, manwhore.

Raiding...raiding...raiding...hopefully not any of you guy's bases....
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by No Name Specified View Post
    Go away, manwhore.
    You've got 146 posts in less than a week....some might call that a post whore.
    JohnStriderOfDoom | Russia | 610 686 221 | Major | lvl 139 | 500 allies [Updated 07/13/13]
    Are you an FNG? Don't know what an FNG is? Find out today!
    Click >HERE< for the FNG Guide.
    Click >HERE< for Enjoy Life's Spreadsheet

PM for ally add.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyR View Post
    You've got 146 posts in less than a week....some might call that a post whore.
    You're the post whore. You have 1.5k + posts.

Post Count
    You're the post whore. You have 1.5k + posts.
    I don't think your chum dipstick would like it if u referred to him/her as a post whore with his/her 3k + posts. Try again.
    Why the need to be so crass wherever you show up?
    MW Name: Bigus
    "I have a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called... 'Incontinentia'... Incontinentia Buttocks"

Alpha NPI Legacy

Articulate Author
    Post Count

261 465 594 alliance ID

Please add me, i need to rebuild my alliance back to 500.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ88 View Post
    There is a forum board for alliance building. You will have better luck there than here.
    "I have a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called... 'Incontinentia'... Incontinentia Buttocks"

Alpha NPI Legacy

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe782 View Post
    I don't think your chum dipstick would like it if u referred to him/her as a post whore with his/her 3k + posts. Try again.
    Why the need to be so crass wherever you show up?
    Dipstik is a legend, manwhore is not.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ88 View Post
    Wrong section of the forums, pendejo!

Post Count
    Dipstik is a legend, manwhore is not.
    No, dipstick is a person just like you and I, who plays GREE games, maybe just CC, i dont know, nor do i care. The difference is he/she comments on every single post, puts ponies everywhere, gives people a hard time for whatever opinion they have, for whatever post or thread they make, and then if that doesn't work, decides to call them out on education or grammar. Oh yes, and this is done over an online forum hidden behind avatars, behind fake names, and behind keyboards. You use the definition of legend a bit too loosely.

So, how bout we agree to disagree on the legendary status of your friend, and leave this chat to manbeast and his search. Maybe, just maybe, we can go one day without any more name calling. It just seems juvenile. You can comment if you want, and we both know you will, but I'm done here.

I just read your pm. Sorry I didn't see it first. Since I can't reply to you that way, here is my response:

Ah, my apologies, should have gone to my Pms. I guess I'm just not a big fan of the forum attacking thing. You, dipstick, kdawg, and others seem to have it well in hand in the cc forum. Fine, other than the thread I kept going, I could care less for that forum. i primarily play mw and cc is secondary, so oh well. Kinda sad I now have to see it over in mw too. Not trying to say the mw forum is much better, but, it is what it is. Oh well, I understand your motives now and I leave you to it.

Now I see why I can't reply. Have fun with your status. I am sure you will be back soon.
    Last edited by Roscoe782; 07-07-2013 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Can't respond to your private message

Alpha NPI Legacy

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I would have played... had they not restricted it to iOS.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe782 View Post
    No, dipstick is a person just like you and I, who plays GREE games, maybe just CC, i dont know, nor do i care. The difference is he/she comments on every single post, puts ponies everywhere, gives people a hard time for whatever opinion they have, for whatever post or thread they make, and then if that doesn't work, decides to call them out on education or grammar. Oh yes, and this is done over an online forum hidden behind avatars, behind fake names, and behind keyboards. You use the definition of legend a bit too loosely.

So, how bout we agree to disagree on the legendary status of your friend, and leave this chat to manbeast and his search. Maybe, just maybe, we can go one day without any more name calling. It just seems juvenile. You can comment if you want, and we both know you will, but I'm done here.

I just read your pm. Sorry I didn't see it first. Since I can't reply to you that way, here is my response:

Ah, my apologies, should have gone to my Pms first. Claymores, well, I could kinda see where he was coming from on post one, but then he went off the reservation. That guy just needed to go. Glad he got banned. I guess I'm just not a big fan of the forum attacking thing. You, dipstick, kdawg, and others seem to have it well in hand in the cc forum. Fine, other than the thread I kept going, I could care less for that forum. i primarily play mw and cc is secondary, so oh well. Kinda sad I now have to see it over in mw too. Not trying to say the mw forum is much better, but, it is what it is. Oh well, I understand your motives now and I leave you to it.
    I think it's Juaquim our famous troll other than Bigflan...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I refuse to download any more gree games

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cage View Post
    I would have played... had they not restricted it to iOS.
    Don't worry. You are not missing out on anything. That game requires alot of attention

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by honest Abe View Post
    I refuse to download any more gree games

Hahaha agree

Post Count
    Yes, NNS I am sure was Joaquim. Looks like they finally banned him yet again. He should call himself herpes, just can't get rid of that ****.

MB, check your request queue!