Are you tired of running your syndicate or getting nowhere

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Are you tired of running your syndicate or getting nowhere

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Are you tired of running your syndicate or getting nowhere

Ok heres an odd recruitment. I am leader of Kranium Krackers. I have our team geared to go back to top 75 but the problem we will face as other teams will is players unable to make a war weekend or players leaving the team for whatever reasons. Recruiting good people is tough at times. What I want is to bring my second acct stats around 160k/170k and some of my other guys bring their 2nd accts. All of them strong for their levels. We are prepared to start new but want to gauge interest this way first. We will use your team as a fill in for players unable to make fight or replacement for people who leave. No more recruiting for main team. My guys will only come if I am leader though. We would employ rules we use on both teams which is have fun first, stay active on forum and/or chat app, and be active in wars. No minimums but must donate what they can. We understand needing to save for building, upgrade, weapons and such. Both teams would share same chat app and chat room to be united as one. I know this might seem out there but it will work. pm me or email me any questions if at all interested...kegapult@gmail.com

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i have a had a few hits on this with different options. Is there anymore so we can weigh a choices before a decision is made thx