Thumbs up "you must re-load the game in order to continue"

It's been about a week now and I am getting this message every time I open the app. Re-install million times and never solve this problem. About to miss the first dragon event... More, all my guild members confirm that I left the guild in which I am the master and my account is gone. A "complete tutorial to receive xxx" is showing up too! This is getting very frustrating and let me show you how supportive GREE's support team were!

First message sent to GREE: ask me to re-install the app but I clearly told them in the message that I had already did that. Then never heard anything back.

Second message sent to GREE: ask me to send them the same message in the game. What a joke, even a 3 year old would know that you can't send a message to them in the game if you can't open it... Then read the last sentence above.

Third message sent to GREE: I explain above clearly and what I am about to miss. Then I got a reply saying that they 'gift' me a few gems and 'should solve the problem'. What more can you ask for right? A few gems to a senior player's account that is 'gone' and better still I can't even check it, never mind playing. A few gems was all I ask for. How wonderful does it sound?

In summary: spend all the time playing this game and spend as much as you want on gems. Build your armors and keep fighting weekly boss. Then if one day you come across a problem like this, don't bother contact GREE,delete the app straightaway! If you are so addicted to it, buy a new iPad/iPhone and start again.
    War of Nations:

World 12:

Praetorian Guard Officer
    PG_MapLes

The constant reload request is quite often received if your account has been banned by Gree - according to comments on another forum. I know there is also a specific 'your account has been reset' and 'you have been perma-banned' message but this does not always show up for whatever reason.

I'm not suggesting you have done anything inappropriate, just saying that since you have also disappeared from other friend lists then this sounds like what has happened. Perhaps Gree confused your account with someone else when the banstick was used...

Yeah may be banned me for being too lucky on DPC? If they do they should at least state the reason through emails, not playing me around like a fool. In the end I don't even know why i got banned, If what you are saying is correct...
    War of Nations:

World 12:

Praetorian Guard Officer
    PG_MapLes

Thumbs down fix

Did You ever Get It Figured Out Am Havin This Same Issue But I Never Even.Got.to Play The.Game. Sorry For.****ty Typing Android Thinks Its Important To.Capitalize Every Fricken Work.