Page 6 of 11 First ... 45678 ... Last

When king was actively participating in this forum did anyone question him of being a hacker? He was like us just part of the community. For all we know he was just an active gem spender in this forum. I think that was one of the reason he was recruited into the guild. He was also very friendly and barring his hacking was a cool guy to have as a friend. Tell me when did you start having doubt that he was hacking? For me it was when he started posting all those DPC chest he opened that landed him godly armor.

Where did he do that? In line messenger. When? Right when he was about to get banned. Why did no one call him out then? Because from the beginning we thought he was spending ungoddly amount of gems. Justice, charlie/dragon and Vincent were in that same chat box as every rainbow member was. Why didn't any of you call him out when you think he was hacking? Now that he's gone you go and start accusing the whole guild of taking advantage of what he did?

When he got banned we did not get any explanation from him. So how would we explain it to everyone else when we ourselves was not certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice711 View Post
    ok.. since u carried on.. might as well..

well u guys got 2%, we got 0% so too bad bro.. u r in a guild that has hackers..

so maybe just maybe.. u guys are in a hacking guild.

1 bad sheep.. u get labeled.

rainbow room cheats.

now please wise up & don't let it happen again.
    I really did not want to get involved but your comments are a little overboard.

1. A basic rule. NPNT.

2. We are living in the 21st century. That form of thinking is rather primitive.

2. If RR really cheats they would all already be banned by now. If you say they wouldn't unless they showed off, i can safely tell you that you don't have to show off to get zapped by Gree. They may sometimes seem to display a lack of competency but they are in no way idiots. I know of one guy who attempted to use the same hack as King. He duplicated DPC keys from 5->100. He didn't even use half of those keys and he didn't even tell anyone that he found a hack, basically no one knew. That is untill he got banned the same time as King. Only then we found out.

3. What if people said all of your guild members are ***holes because of your statements and labeled them such, How would you feel? Do note i am not labeling anyone i am just using this as an example to put my point accross.

While we all enjoy a good debate here, baseless accusations will definitely be met with some form of hostility.
    Will only accept requests if you send me a PM first.
    K&D: XBC-NPY-XBQ
    A member of Rainbow Party, Part of the Rainbow Coalition
    Main Knight: GeNoCiDe
    Level 9x
    Notus Nemesis +

Quote Originally Posted by Thatzme View Post
    Wah geno, seems we have a few samsters in the house. Siam bu ok, kimchi char bor sibeh tok kong.
    Ho ho! Samsters speak a whole different language! Kimchi char bor never try before leh.. SG where to find kimchi FL? Wu lobang boh?
    Level 9x
    Notus Nemesis +

Quote Originally Posted by Genocide788 View Post
    Ho ho! Samsters speak a whole different language! Kimchi char bor never try before leh.. SG where to find kimchi FL? Wu lobang boh?
    Embassy!! At bras basar there.. Tonight going down see see. Next time give FR.. LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Miyabi View Post
    Embassy!! At bras basar there.. Tonight going down see see. Next time give FR.. LoL
    That 1 is really FL or regular girl? Later ask price bo tai bo ji tio slap!
    Level 9x
    Notus Nemesis +

Quote Originally Posted by Genocide788 View Post
    That 1 is really FL or regular girl? Later ask price bo tai bo ji tio slap!
    Lol, at odeon tower, last time club soul.
    Same td concept, got mix siam bu and kimchi, same pattern lo, hang flower n ld

kaoz this gonna be a sammy forum soon sia

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

Quote Originally Posted by Miyabi View Post
    Lol, at odeon tower, last time club soul.
    Same td concept, got mix siam bu and kimchi, same pattern lo, hang flower n ld
    Ohhhhhh no wonder i see Odeon tower so happening.. I like to chill out at the Macs beside cause its so relaxing at night. Didn't know got such happening activities right beside!

Quote Originally Posted by KayOrzz View Post
    Lol, 1 more spotted! Oi thatz, we need to make a Line group for this if all the samsters start rearing their heads lol.
    Level 9x
    Notus Nemesis +

Quote Originally Posted by KayOrzz View Post
    (O_O)!!
    Waah another 1.. Community like getting bigger.. Can organise siam tiu already like that..

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

How you know someone is hacking?
    When the guild loses element bonuses - haha
    "we are no cheaters , we are high level skilled players"

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairdayz View Post
    In-game name: Badhairdayz
    Referral code:XBB-RBR-HFY
    Level: 90
    Why are you a legend(-to-be): Very active player and reading the forum.
    Ready to help wherever I can, trying to get nemesis every week to help friends reach boss level 60!
    Do you have/will you get Line Messenger: Not yet but I surely will do !
    Why so jelly?

If you don't know what happened try to avoid posting pointless comments.
    Last edited by Raistmar; 07-09-2013 at 05:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 600RR View Post
    I'm not sure what's more insulting, the fact you're accusing the whole guild of hacking or your blatent lack of intelligence, I mean come on, you can't even structure a sentence properly.
    Just because English might be your first language doesn't mean it's everyone's...

It may be insulting the way that Justice has been posting, but it's not lack of intelligence.

The same comments could be used about people who label others this way when they obviously don't know what they are talking about either.

Sorry, it just bugs me when people criticize punctuation and grammar and the like when a good proportion of the people on here aren't normally using this language.

I'd also like to express my sorrow that this has gotten so out of control. I know from in-guild discussion that most of this was intended to be playful ribbing at the expense of RR, but now has started to turn into bad blood between some of our members. Let's just knock that off. There's no point in having pre-Guild Wars guild wars. We should be all still taking advantage of being one big community of players.
    Last edited by Matty-cakes; 07-09-2013 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Fixing my grammar so that I don't get labeled as "lacking intelligence".
    MQ: Furball Turner (level 131)= scruffy-looking nerf-herder

K&D: Sir MattyCakes (level 100+) of the CENTURIONS

Quote Originally Posted by Raistmar View Post
    Why so jelly?

If you don't know what happened try to avoid posting pointless comments. Maybe you guys should focus on clearing up maples account first, no?
    Oh cool you can quote an old post !
    So happy I didn't join back then haha
    They didn't took away bonuses for nothing ,
    The guild leader should've kicked the hackers when he knew and not making profit of it . He's own fault then
    Last edited by Badhairdayz; 07-09-2013 at 05:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matty-cakes View Post
    Just because English might be your first language doesn't mean it's everyone's...

It may be insulting the way that Justice has been posting, but it's not lack of intelligence.

The same comments could be used about people who label others this way when they obviously don't know what they are talking about either.

Sorry, it just bugs me when people criticize punctuation and grammar and the like when a good proportion of the people on here aren't normally using this language.

I'd also like to express my sorrow that this has gotten so out of control. I know from in-guild discussion that most of this was intended to be playful ribbing at the expense of RR, but now has started to turn into bad blood between some of our members. Let's just knock that off. There's no point in having pre-Guild Wars guild wars. We should be all still taking advantage of being one big community of players.
    It's better to have it out in the open than a bunch of people takin pot shots at us. That's just rude and shows no class.