Page 8 of 11 First ... 678910 ... Last

I've seen worse trashtalking in other games I've played, this is just the tip of the iceberg. Can't wait for forum drama when guild wars in finally here. Then I can camp this place with popcorn.
    IGN: Thatzme
    Guild: The Rainbow Room - Last Hurrah

Quote Originally Posted by Thatzme View Post
    I've seen worse trashtalking in other games I've played, this is just the tip of the iceberg. Can't wait for forum drama when guild wars in finally here. Then I can camp this place with popcorn.
    I'd rather teh neh neh bro

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

Quote Originally Posted by KayOrzz View Post
    I'd rather teh neh neh bro
    U sound like one of my rl chionging buddy, always asking me to go to Jb to teh neh neh
    IGN: Thatzme
    Guild: The Rainbow Room - Last Hurrah

I wasn't going to post in this war of tongues but since someone brought my name into it for no reason and accused anyone with centurions tag a cheater, I will add my two cents. First, no one from my guild is accusing all RR members from cheating so please don't take it that way. Many of you are on my friends list and we know you play legit so you don't need to be defensive and post your receipts, credit scores, voter registration card, etc. On the other hand, hacking and cheating has been associated with your guild like it or not. All K&D players know it. It has been proven and you have been punished by Gree so that is that. There is no reason to debate how much hacking helped you or if the punishment justifies the crime. Things will eventually catch up with hackers. From my perspective you all now start at square one as a legit guild again. Some of the other top guilds like Rainbow party, Untouchables, Centurions don't have this stigma because we have been playing clean and have had no proof or linkage to any suspicion of hacking. Whomever earlier said that centurions are cheating, please name a single player in our guild that even looks suspicious of cheating. Finally, for players that have been playing for some time, we are pretty good at spotting who the cheaters might be which is what Jamie is trying to point out. Are you telling me that you believe a guild with 40 bonuses is really all top spenders? If not, then you are agreeing with Jamie's point and post. Spending a lot of money is no indication of cheating but having a Million points in the arena most certainly is. There is no reason to attack a guy even if you disagree. Some members of this forum and you know who they are like to attack other people's opinions and I can't figure out if it is a power trip or insecurity. Let junior members of this forum speak their mind and ask dumb questions. We all have done it when we first started. Just read the posts and you see the same 2-3 guys bad mouthing/censuring other members for their opinions and questions. For members of other top guilds, we have nothing but respect and look forward to the competition but the only way to heal a negative stigma is time, sincerity and fair play. Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by Lcharlie; 07-09-2013 at 09:13 AM.
    IGN: Dragon
    Friend Code: XBB-MQV-GFX
    LEVEL:100+
    Guild: CENTURIONS
    PM me if you want to add me as a friend. My list is pretty full and I have to go through hundreds of requests.

The amount of ignorance in this thread is astonishing. To all the accusing by implying, followed by hiding behind the fact that you didn't directly accuse anyone: grow some balls and learn to speak up. The backstabbing and acting like nothing happened just lacks of any respect or character whatsoever. If you wanna say something, say it. Don't imply it and hide behind what you didn't say. This would avoid a lot of these pointless discussions, might actually lead to some proper ones rather than just throwing mud around.
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatzme View Post
    U sound like one of my rl chionging buddy, always asking me to go to Jb to teh neh neh
    Haha I blame miyabi

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

Dragon, I brought your name into it because I have seen you make a comment about 'a certain guild with a certain player' in regards to their DPC contents. The comment was clearly aimed at King, I can't recall if it were you or L C Charlie at this p oint but I assumed it was you. If i'm wrong I apologise. I do have several points to make however:

Point 1; A member of your guild has indeed accused all RR members of cheating, please see bolded text below.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice711 View Post
    ok.. since u carried on.. might as well..

well u guys got 2%, we got 0% so too bad bro.. u r in a guild that has hackers..

so maybe just maybe.. u guys are in a hacking guild.

1 bad sheep.. u get labeled.

rainbow room cheats.
    now please wise up & don't let it happen again.
    Point 2; Legitimate players are being FALSELY accused of hacking (by one of your members I might add), without receipts we cannot prove otherwise. You can't question an Itunes receipt so it was required in this case to get him off our backs.

Point 3; Hacking and glitching has been associated with our guild, and we accept that. What we won't stand by and listen to is being told we are all hackers and all have the same mentality and have massively benfitted from such actions. We've been penalised and the line needs to be drawn there.

Point 4; My post when I mentioned players tagged Cent or Centurion are hackers you will see at the bottom actually says "You don't like us accusing you, so don't do it to others" or similar. It's hurtful and damaging to our reputations and was written to make a point to Justice, not maliciously towards your guild.

I try not to attack other players, but when a member of the forum blindly shouts his mouth off about a subject he knows nothing about other than hearsay, well, I just can't help myself. I feel everything I said to Justice was justified by his own comments, like it or not his comments were childish, unsupported by any fact and very ignorant to the truth, mainly because he didn't want to hear the truth.

I have nothing against you, or any member of your guild (with exception to Justice now, he's really pissed me off) and would say exactly the same to anyone who makes accusations which have no factual basis. Look forward to guild wars with you.

Edit: Almost forgot, I was under the impression both you and Justice had your TF's reset due to glitching? Correct me if i'm wrong, but that's not 'playing clean' as you put it.

600RR
    Last edited by 600RR; 07-09-2013 at 09:48 AM.
    600RR
    Rainbow Room
    Level 100+

XBB-ZWY-WBN - Please PM prior to adding me or I will not accept you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lcharlie View Post
    Some members of this forum and you know who they are like to attack other people's opinions and I can't figure out if it is a power trip or insecurity. Let junior members of this forum speak their mind and ask dumb questions. We all have done it when we first started. Just read the posts and you see the same 2-3 guys bad mouthing/censuring other members for their opinions and questions.
    Can you please clarify this part? Since we are openly discussing this no point at just hinting at it.

Quote Originally Posted by 600RR View Post
    Dragon, I brought your name into it because I have seen you make a comment about 'a certain guild with a certain player' in regards to their DPC contents. The comment was clearly aimed at King, I can't recall if it were you or L C Charlie at this p oint but I assumed it was you. If i'm wrong I apologise. I do have several points to make however:

Oh, I was one of the people that did accuse King of cheating I will admit that.

Point 1; A member of your guild has indeed accused all RR members of cheating, please see bolded text below.

I think you missed his point which is to say it is unfortunate that one or two bad apples ruins a crop. He was not accusing all of RR. This comment is no different than yours accusing Centurions. All making a point.

Point 2; Legitimate players are being FALSELY accused of hacking (by one of your members I might add), without receipts we cannot prove otherwise. You can't question an Itunes receipt so it was required in this case to get him off our backs.

Point 3; Hacking and glitching has been associated with our guild, and we accept that. What we won't stand by and listen to is being told we are all hackers and all have the same mentality and have massively benfitted from such actions. We've been penalised and the line needs to be drawn there.

As I mentioned in my post. You are at square one in my book and legit until proven otherwise

Point 4; My post when I mentioned players tagged Cent or Centurion are hackers you will see at the bottom actually says "You don't like us accusing you, so don't do it to others" or similar. It's hurtful and damaging to our reputations and was written to make a point to Justice, not maliciously towards your guild.

I try not to attack other players, but when a member of the forum blindly shouts his mouth off about a subject he knows nothing about other than hearsay, well, I just can't help myself. I feel everything I said to Justice was justified by his own comments, like it or not his comments were childish, unsupported by any fact and very ignorant to the truth, mainly because he didn't want to hear the truth.

I was not just referring to this post and not referring to you but check other posts and see the same people bad mouthing everyone but their own opinions.

I have nothing against you, or any member of your guild (with exception to Justice now, he's really pissed me off) and would say exactly the same to anyone who makes accusations which have no factual basis. Look forward to guild wars with you.

Edit: Almost forgot, I was under the impression both you and Justice had your TF's reset due to glitching? Correct me if i'm wrong, but that's not 'playing clean' as you put it.

I have never had my TF's reset. Now, that is spreading rumors. Do you know that Justice's TF reset was due to a bad update install with respect to the apple cloud service? Gree apologized and gave him gold and gems to rebuild his TFs. I know you just didn't try to use that to accuse us of "glitching". This is what makes you seem defensive and desperate to others.

600RR
    Hopefully we have now clarified everything and back to being cordial?
    PM me if you want to add me as a friend. My list is pretty full and I have to go through hundreds of requests.

Junior members asking dumb questions?!

hey now, that's just plain rude to some of us "Junior Members" who just like to lurk around in the forums and only post when we feel a.) its important enough b.) ask questions whose answers aren't readily available in the stickied guides and only experienced players could provide c.) post a reply to people who put their foot up their mouth and are just plain rude to others!
    IGN: WarChicken
    Level : 1xx
    Code : XBC BBH FXP
    Guild : All Legends

Helpful Links! Check Them Out!
    Radlonghammer's Newbie Guide

Radlonghammer's Epic Boss Guide

Fuzing Armors Results

600RR's FAQ Breakdown

Quote Originally Posted by Raistmar View Post
    Can you please clarify this part? Since we are openly discussing this no point at just hinting at it.
    I am not hinting at it. Just read all the posts and see who are the people posting second or third to the original posts and call them idiotic, stupid, doesn't know anything about the game, unintelligent, you shouldn't post here or there. I am simply saying that we all should strive to be nicer and let junior members speak their mind without being bashed. If you don't know what I am talking about then it is simply my observation and opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairdayz View Post
    How you know someone is hacking?
    When the guild loses element bonuses - haha
    "we are no cheaters , we are high level skilled players"
    People, people. If you think the element bonuses are what makes you a good guild, you're all bigger noobs than I thought. Our guild level speaks for itself, please feel free to tell us all the possible ways to hack guild quests? & I'm so tired of people telling me to keep my members in line. They're big boys & girls, they can do what they want. & I especially love the whole "RR should have cleared this up on the forum" idea. You guys are just lucky any of us even use the forum or you'd be really bored. Most forum users forget only 5-10% of a player base of any game uses the forum. You want fair play, take it up w/ Gree for programming everything client side. Otherwise, get over it because there's straight up nothing you can do. I look forward to destroying all your lvl 5 guardians, but don't worry, your element bonuses are legit.

Is rotating alts into a guild for Gquests hacking? Or am I just lucky that I have enough disposable income to have 4 devices?

There is no getting back on topic. Spotting hackers is easy. Spotting glitchers is not. Either way, i didnt intend on coming off as condescending towards OP, he obviously lacks understanding of basic game mechanics; I was trying to inspire critical thinking than outright giving him the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Lcharlie View Post
    I am not hinting at it. Just read all the posts and see who are the people posting second or third to the original posts and call them idiotic, stupid, doesn't know anything about the game, unintelligent, you shouldn't post here or there. I am simply saying that we all should strive to be nicer and let junior members speak their mind without being bashed. If you don't know what I am talking about then it is simply my observation and opinion.
    I seldom see anyone call these 'junior member' as idiotic, stupid, doesn't know anything about the game, unintelligent. And if I do those are extreme situations. Directing the flow of the threads, sure there's plenty of that. But it's done mostly to keep the forum organized for the benefit of everyone.

Or am I just lucky that I have enough disposable income to have 4 devices?
    You dont need to have and/or buy another device to play another/multiple KnD accounts. But i forgot you couldnt mention your big mass of disposable income if you took that into account. Well played...

And yes, i blame Gree too for making lots of game data client side. Worst online game programming ive see in a long time. But they could just announce something like "Anybody who abuses any client side data will get banned.", follow that guideline for some time and the amount of hackers would drop drastically. Nobody likes to put lots of time into something that gets deleted a few days later.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    People, people. If you think the element bonuses are what makes you a good guild, you're all bigger noobs than I thought. Our guild level speaks for itself, please feel free to tell us all the possible ways to hack guild quests? & I'm so tired of people telling me to keep my members in line. They're big boys & girls, they can do what they want. & I especially love the whole "RR should have cleared this up on the forum" idea. You guys are just lucky any of us even use the forum or you'd be really bored. Most forum users forget only 5-10% of a player base of any game uses the forum. You want fair play, take it up w/ Gree for programming everything client side. Otherwise, get over it because there's straight up nothing you can do. I look forward to destroying all your lvl 5 guardians, but don't worry, your element bonuses are legit.

Is rotating alts into a guild for Gquests hacking? Or am I just lucky that I have enough disposable income to have 4 devices?

There is no getting back on topic. Spotting hackers is easy. Spotting glitchers is not. Either way, i didnt intend on coming off as condescending towards OP, he obviously lacks understanding of basic game mechanics; I was trying to inspire critical thinking than outright giving him the info.
    ??????????? WTF? For someone who espouses these weird beliefs about how there is no money or how you don't believe in it or whatever nonsense you sure do like to bring this up over and over and over. Congrats that you spend an exorbitant amount of money on a phone video game. I imagine many others here also have disposable income they can drop on this video game, yet choose not to. The fact that you do does not make you superior nor is it necessary to constantly bring it up in the faces of everyone. Its your money and you are free to do with it as you choose, everyone does not need to hear about it in post after post.