DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Next LE Building

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Next LE Building

I saw the Modern War toolkit saying that there's a global satellite money building that costs 36 million. It is not on the money buildings list to buy, so I'm wondering if it will be the next LE building. It pays out once every 24 hours. Any thoughts?
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thats been there for at least a year, its never appeared in game and probably never will.

Prominent Poet
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LagBolt View Post
    Thats been there for at least a year, its never appeared in game and probably never will.
    Really, I thought that might've been a new LE building up, but oh well. I hope next LE building costs less than this one, cuz I had to sell off most of my base excluding unit and a couple of boost buildings to get this, which costs me 49 mil. I hope the next one is about 30 mil or so and collects every 24 or 48 hours.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jchow69 View Post
    Really, I thought that might've been a new LE building up, but oh well. I hope next LE building costs less than this one, cuz I had to sell off most of my base excluding unit and a couple of boost buildings to get this, which costs me 49 mil. I hope the next one is about 30 mil or so and collects every 24 or 48 hours.
    just keep building up and u will be able to afford them all..it would be nice to see a high building and a low one LE build as well that way everone gets a fair chance to get them..but gree wouldnt want that they want us to buy ingame cash to do it so i doubt it will ever happen
    Retired to free playing

Prominent Poet
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Even as I keep building up, my vault is at 30 mil and takes way too long to upgrade.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Post Count
    Even as I keep building up, my vault is at 30 mil and takes way too long to upgrade.
    tell me about it..i didnt think i would ever make it to 90m..i didnt get to upgrade a couple of my old LE builds bc i was in the same boat as u..could only get the build and not get the units for the upgrade..jsut keep makeing cash for ur vault thats very imp to being to save up so u dont get robbed
    Retired to free playing

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Part of the problem with selling off a lot of your base is that you lose the IPH that goes along with any money buildings sold, which could make it that much more difficult to afford anything. Someone else pointed out in another thread that if the IPH from the LE buildings will be more than the IPH of the buildngs you are selling off to purchase the LE, it is worthwhile to do so. Just making up numbers here--if the IPH of the LE building is 20k and the buildings you are selling would only generate 15k, you are going to come out ahead. If however the IPH is 20k for the LE building but the IPH you would lose is say 25k, it may not be worthwhile to do so as you are essentially losing 5k/hr. It's a trade off to consider when deciding whether or not to sell buildings. Also if you are selling off buildings I hope that you are at least maxing out your vault first to limit what you need to sell off. Also take into consideration the level of the buildings you are selling to purchase an LE. The time and money spent to upgrade the buildings may not be worth the loss and you may seriously need to reconsider purchasing the LE buildings until you get to a point where they are easier to afford. I have been playing since the AC was the LE building but was not able to afford any of them until the Jinai. I would have loved to have had the previous ones but just couldn't afford them at the time. Keep working on your IPH and eventually you will be able to afford them.

As for the cost of the next LE building, I have no clue whether they will make it cheaper as this one was cheaper than the previous one. It will probably be a 12 hr payout time because that seems to be the pattern--Jinai 24 hrs, Curragh 48 hrs, Santa Marta 12 hrs, Tatra 24 hrs and Queensland 48 hrs etc..

I know it does take awhile to upgrade the vault, but I agree with lemonhaze that you need to find the cash to do it. I am currently at 60 mil and will cost 33 mil for next upgrade. Fortunately this LE building was cheaper and well below my vault limit so I can hold off on upgrading it for the time being. I may even be able to afford an upgrade this time around to get one of those nice units to go along with it.
    Last edited by PITA4PRES; 07-07-2013 at 01:08 PM.

Prominent Poet
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PITA4PRES View Post
    Part of the problem with selling off a lot of your base is that you lose the IPH that goes along with any money buildings sold, which could make it that much more difficult to afford anything. If you are selling off buildings I hope that you are at least maxing out your vault first to limit what you need to sell off. As for the cost of the next LE building, I have no clue whether they will make it cheaper as this one was cheaper than the previous one. It will probably be a 12 hr payout time because that seems to be the pattern--Jinai 24 hrs, Curragh 48 hrs, Santa Marta 12 hrs, Tatra 24 hrs and Queensland 48 hrs etc..

I know it does take awhile to upgrade the vault, but I agree with lemonhaze that you need to find the cash to do it. I am currently at 60 mil and will cost 33 mil for next upgrade. Fortunately this LE building was cheaper and well below my vault limit so I can hold off on upgrading it for the time being. I may even be able to afford an upgrade this time around to get one of those nice units to go along with it.
    Well, I'll be building up my base shortly after the Queensland Barracks finishes building. I will first get the munitions, then the ore mines, then the electric power plants, and then oil rigs will come after followed by desalination, and then a few boost buildings.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well, I'll be building up my base shortly after the Queensland Barracks finishes building. I will first get the munitions, then the ore mines, then the electric power plants, and then oil rigs will come after followed by desalination, and then a few boost buildings.
    I did edit my original post as well. How often are you able to collect from your buildings? If you can only collect 3-4 times a day, concentrate on building 12/24/48 hour buildings and don't worry about the power plant as it would take forever to get your money back just from building it. Munitions stockpiles usually make the money back relatively quickly after building and upgrading. Oil rigs are also good to upgrade, although I have yet to upgrade mine. Cement factory is a really good one to build and upgrade as you see that reduction when it comes to building and upgrading costs on all buildings. To me it is one of the most valuable buildings to have as it can make it much easier to afford the LE buildings and can make that money back relatively easily. It may be hard to initially see the value of upgrading it though. Mine is currently at 9%, which saved me 5.4 mil on each Tatra. The upgrade cost from level 8 to level 9 cost less than 9 million, so if you do the math you can see that the amount I saved was more than that upgrade cost. Final upgrade will cost over 13 mil. Total amount to build and upgrade cement factory is probably somewhere around 35 mil give or take. Well worth it in my opinion.

Prominent Poet
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I usually check about 5-6 times a day, depending what event is on. I like 8 hours to 48 hours every time. The Queensland Barracks give out 1,640,000 every 48 hours, but will increase due to my faction's 30% cash output bonus.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Prominent Poet
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    As to the cement factory, I have it at level 2. I needed 49 mil to get the Queensland Barracks. It is far too expensive. Hope for 30-35 mil for next one.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The next one will be a 12 hour one.

I'm personally hoping for another $100 mill plus one. Nothing better than finding a bunch of people over vault

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh611 View Post
    The next one will be a 12 hour one.

I'm personally hoping for another $100 mill plus one. Nothing better than finding a bunch of people over vault
    Same here. I wasn't able to afford the 100 million dollar buildings when they came out. I'm looking for an expensive building with a great payout.
    Modern War Alliance Code: 437-990-068

Post Count
    Another le like the jinai facility would be a godsend for llp's, and me, and many others.

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202