Killafornia recruiting

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Killafornia recruiting

Lurker
    Post Count

Smile Killafornia recruiting

We've been a small, underdog crew, but I've decided to grow the syndicate in order to move up in rank. We've consistently placed in the top 1.5k since the 2nd battle, and since I started to grow the team we moved up a few hundred spots to 1,125 without the use of gold. Not impressive, I know, but we're looking to continue to progress up the ranks, and you can be a part of that. We have a solid core group and just need to fill a couple of slots.

The requirements are, carry your own weight. Score big in battles, donate big, or consistently do a bit of both. We aren't real strict and want to keep things light, but don't allow freeloaders.

ID 980997091

Lurker
    Post Count
    as planned we moved up the ranks and broke into the top 1k. we have since increased capacity and added several members and will continue up the ranks. for anyone interested in being a part of a growing crew, send a request!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Once again we placed in the top 1k, consistency should count for something! We've expanded capacity and have limited room for more.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Join us

Quote Originally Posted by Nacho! View Post
    Once again we placed in the top 1k, consistency should count for something! We've expanded capacity and have limited room for more.
    We are a solid top 800 team and have room for 32 more people. Maybe you want to merge into our team? We already have lots of bonuses and are saving up for the last few. With your help we can get in the top 500 or maybe 250!
    We use Groupme to chat and distribute the battleplans. We also run a tight ship so we don't allow freeloaders. Minimum IP of 7500 per battle, preferably more.

We also rely on donations to complete the last few bonuses and build hideouts for the battles.

If your interested please let me know.

Invite code is: 890 658 610

Yomama, officer Damage Inc.