iOS 7 beta and Kingdom Age

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: iOS 7 beta and Kingdom Age

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

iOS 7 beta and Kingdom Age

Anyone upgrade their iPads to the iOS 7 beta? Are their any issues? I thought about switching to the beta last night but refrained for fear of losing my game.

Lurker
    Post Count
    ios7 beta2 on iphone5 here. the game works (ltqs and all), but loading battle list crashes it - not recommended to upgrade (yet)

iOS 7

Quote Originally Posted by -OP- View Post
    Anyone upgrade their iPads to the iOS 7 beta? Are their any issues? I thought about switching to the beta last night but refrained for fear of losing my game.
    Everyone in my guild that has upgraded has lost there profiles on kingdom be careful

Lurker
    Post Count

upgraded, worked for a while but now crashes

I upgraded my IOS and it was working fine until today. I was gathering orbs and all of the sudden my game crashed and now when i try and reopen it it crashes while on the connecting to server phase. I've restarted my phone and still no success, anyone have any idea on how i can fix this??

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegar12 View Post
    I upgraded my IOS and it was working fine until today. I was gathering orbs and all of the sudden my game crashed and now when i try and reopen it it crashes while on the connecting to server phase. I've restarted my phone and still no success, anyone have any idea on how i can fix this??
    This sometimes occurs when you hit too many targets on a map in one session. Delete KA and reinstall has been the preferred option.
    Last edited by kruppe; 10-06-2013 at 12:32 PM.

Mickaleus