Are the attack and def getting too lopsided?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Are the attack and def getting too lopsided?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Are the attack and def getting too lopsided?

You check most people stats their def is a lot higher. My def is 500 k higher than my attack.
    Its the boosts. Does gree need more attack boosts in wd than def boosts?
    Than u have the composite building. Would be nice to get one for attack say 500 gold.
    My boosts are infantry. 106% a and 158% d
    Ground 111% a and 150% d
    Air 95% a and 113% d
    Sea 90% a and 145% d
    As u can see the def boosts is a lot higher than attack.
    What should be done? Not saying it will get done but if you could change it how would you?

Consistent Contributor Sergeant307's Avatar
    Post Count
    Wish I had your problem.....lol!
    Sergeant | 934-561-938
    3o7 Berlin Bombers

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Add an attack boost version of composite building. It would cost gold going up incrementally for each level upgrade. Level 10 building would add 20% to your raw attack. Get on it GREE.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant307 View Post
    Wish I had your problem.....lol!
    No kidding lmao.

I agree, add a boost building for attack. It could/should cost gold or tons of money, but upgrades should only cost money (say 3 times the composites upgrade prices)

Banned
    Post Count
    Yeah I have notice this to people with 100k or more in the difference between attack and de. A building for attack would be nice

Consistent Contributor 2nd Sea Raiders's Avatar
    Post Count
    Make a building for attack the exact same price as the composite but it goes up to 10% instead of 20%

Raiding...raiding...raiding...hopefully not any of you guy's bases....
    Post Count
    Why is parity needed?

I beleive a majority of cash/valor units Or anything obtained for free are defense oriented. I think GREE would prefer players spend money on units that will become obsolete rather than give a permanent useful boost. No knock on GREE, this is the logical thing to do.
    Last edited by JohnnyR; 07-06-2013 at 08:57 PM.
    JohnStriderOfDoom | Russia | 610 686 221 | Major | lvl 139 | 500 allies [Updated 07/13/13]
    Are you an FNG? Don't know what an FNG is? Find out today!
    Click >HERE< for the FNG Guide.
    Click >HERE< for Enjoy Life's Spreadsheet

PM for ally add.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyR View Post
    Why is parity needed?

I beleive a majority of cash/valor units Or anything obtained for free are defense oriented. I think GREE would prefer players spend money on units that will become obsolete rather than give a permanent useful boost. No knock on GREE, this is the logical thing to do.
    If they were to get such a building it too would eventually become obselete if they continue slanting the unit boosts towards the defense. However it's all about a quick buck with GREE and there are a lot of players who would pay handsomely for such a building, myself being one. Again I feel that since attack is more sacred than defense it would either have to cost a ton of in game cash or even gold increasing incrementally to level it up. Without some sort of intervention the game will become unplayable if the bonuses carry on as the OP eludes towards.