Top 50/75 guild (and sister guilds) looking for merger candidates

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Top 50/75 guild (and sister guilds) looking for merger candidates

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Top 50/75 guild (and sister guilds) looking for merger candidates

We are 4 sister guilds. Between us we have 20 empty slots.

We should have a guild suitable for most players. As you grow stronger and progress you can move up guilds or if you have real-life issues and need to slow down and move down guilds. We work as a team and are happy to have active players of all levels. If you have core group of players who qualify to be in a particular guild we can move players around to make room in one of our guilds.

If you are interested let me know.

Requirements are based on 3 day wars
    Guild 1: Top 50/75 : 30k CP point min + 75k daily donation minimum
    Guild 2: Top 150 : 15k CP point min + 50k daily donation minimum or 30k CP points no donation requirement
    Guild 3/4: Top 150/200: 15k CP point + 30k daily donation or 3xIPH

Thanks

Post Count
    Could I get in one? Level 26 with about 50k defense and 50k attack.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yes you can. PM me with details.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Do you still have spots available?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yes we do have slots available. If there is a guild looking to merge across us we would still be interested. We have fewer spots open right now, but for the right partners should be able to free up a few.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Okay thanks, I will pm you.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We are still looking for a few good players for all our guilds. Will also consider small groups who wish to merge with us. Players should have over 150k Atk/def and 2x level ideally more. Please PM me. Thanks

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    With the war coming to an end we will be cleaning house shortly. We had rebalanced guilds before war based upon the rewards, so don't know what the precise results will be yet. But we've obviously cut it a bit too fine as it is close all around :-). I'm hoping we get top 75, top 100, top 150 and top 200 in this war but it will be close.

Anyway the pitch --- We are an alliance of fun loving casual players in 4 sister guilds. We should have a guild suitable for most players. As you grow stronger and progress you can move up guilds or if you have real-life issues and need to slow down and move down guilds. We work as a team and are happy to have active players of all levels.

If you wish to join us or your entire guild would like to merge or team with us then let me know

Requirements are based on 3 day wars are:
    Guild 1: Top 50/75 : 30k CP point min + 75k daily donation minimum, 4x stats or 300k stats min
    Guild 2: Top 100/150 : 17.5k CP point min + 50k daily donation minimum or 30k CP points no donation requirement
    Guild 3: Top 150: 15k CP point + 30k daily donation or 3xIPH
    Guild 4: Top 200: 15k CP point + 30k daily donation or 3xIPH

Thanks