Merger or Upgrade...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Merger or Upgrade...

Post Count

Merger or Upgrade...

Do you have a small faction full of active players but just don't have what it takes to get to the next level? Are you a member of one of these factions looking to trade up? AFU is looking to add players immediately. Individuals and groups are welcome.

If you are a leader of a small faction interested in a merger PM me. I would also suggest that if you are an individual already in a faction looking to trade up that you PM me prior to cutting ties with your current faction. Please include your level, A/D, and IPH stats in the PM. Free agents may simply apply @ 883-720-614.

Join Allied Forces United {AFU} 883-720-614
    -15% Building Upgrade Time
    -5% Upgrade Cost
    +4 Guild Increase
    Limited Spots Available. Join Now!
    Allied Forces United is looking for new members. Ask me for details.

Add me on GroupMe @ txbigball@yahoo.com!

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my mentally disturbed, physically abusive, cold dead hand!"

Post Count
    Hello, I am an officer from the guild Lestatciez. We are wondering if up to 7 of you would consider a merger and join our guild??
    We have always ranked in the top 50 and have a couple of top 25s and a top 10. If we can get 7 strong players that participate consistently we could easily rank top 25 regularly or even top 10. We would like to complete a merger of up to 7 strong players by the start of the next war (7/12). We can guarantee you that we will be ranking top 50 or better AND we will be finishing all guild LTQs. Please consider the offer and consult with several of your other members and let us know if you are interested either way since we only have a few days to fill our empty spots.
    Here are our guild stats:
    Building Upgrade Time 23% (maxed)
    Building Upgrade Speed 23% (maxed)
    Health Regeneration Time 14% (3)
    Casualty Rate Decrease 19% (4)
    50 members 43/50

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hey Racr-X,

Sorry for hijacking the thread but we may be able to absorb your entire guild across us if you're interested.

We are 4 sister guilds. Between us we have 20 empty slots.

We should have a guild suitable for most players.

Requirements are based on 3 day wars
    Guild 1: Top 50/75 : 30k CP point min + 75k daily donation minimum
    Guild 2: Top 150 : 15k CP point min + 50k daily donation minimum or 30k CP points no donation requirement
    Guild 3/4: Top 150/200: 15k CP point + 30k daily donation or 3xIPH

Thanks

Post Count
    Thank you both for the offers but we are looking to absorb players ourselves.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Come on people...