There is an issue with your account

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There is an issue with your account

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count

There is an issue with your account

Has anyone seen this before? or know what the problem is?

A member of my guild has had this for the past 2-3 days and no action or response has been taken by GREE to fix the issue. Unfortunately they were on 26/27 heroic on the dead of winter quest when they first encountered this and with the event now finished they have lost the opportunity to receive the sword of 1000 winters and the ancient dragon with around a 65k increase in attack!

Does anybody know a way around this error? they have uninstalled the game, restarted phone, connected through wifi and cellular connection and nothing works.

Join us now!
    166-376-313

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Colony Colonel View Post
    Has anyone seen this before? or know what the problem is?

A member of my guild has had this for the past 2-3 days and no action or response has been taken by GREE to fix the issue. Unfortunately they were on 26/27 heroic on the dead of winter quest when they first encountered this and with the event now finished they have lost the opportunity to receive the sword of 1000 winters and the ancient dragon with around a 65k increase in attack!

Does anybody know a way around this error? they have uninstalled the game, restarted phone, connected through wifi and cellular connection and nothing works.
    The only thing I heard concerning messages like above is that GREE suspect illegal actions... So they got banned.
    I suggest that the concerned members attach their gem receipts by their ticket.
    You can google the same, I trust you will find the possible reasons...

Post Count
    They're either hacking or more likely made some offensive posts on someone else's comment wall.

That's the two most likely reasons I can think of.

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*

Consistent Contributor Jean marc's Avatar
    Post Count
    None of the above, got three device, was able to purchase gems on two of them, and got that message on the third one, was not banned or nothing like this. Just another bug from Gree. One of many. Still not fixed after two weeks.
    jean marc

Lawful good does not always mean lawful nice.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yeah, that's a banned message. That's not a bug. They banned you for something. If you cheated or hacked, you should already know the reason; if not, then you will have to wait a few weeks before they answer you back and tell you what you did and give you a chance to explain.

Post Count
    I was just trying to buy gems with my credit card, the same old card that I bought gems on all three device, and got the message on one device. I do not called that hacking, in my book it is called buying.
    jean marc

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcele View Post
    Yeah, that's a banned message. That's not a bug. They banned you for something. If you cheated or hacked, you should already know the reason; if not, then you will have to wait a few weeks before they answer you back and tell you what you did and give you a chance to explain.
    What you mean, give a chance to explain, explain that I am buying gems with my credit card. They should be happy that I am buying gems, not preventing me from doing so.
    jean marc

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    They banned you for something you might have done weeks ago. Gree is not exactly fast, or have you really not noticed? I know people who have been banned out of nowhere before. One person was collecting money from a building and got banned, another was attacking someone else and got banned. It takes gree a while to get around to banning you and they don't give a hoot what you are doing while they banned you. They will usually e-mail you about why you got banned and to explain to them why it was a mistake if it even was one. There is nothing you can do until gree eventually gets back to you and tell you whats wrong.
    Last edited by Barcele; 07-07-2013 at 10:34 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcele View Post
    They banned you for something you might have done weeks ago. Gree is not exactly fast, or have you really not noticed? I know people who have been banned out of nowhere before. One person was collecting money from a building and got banned, another was attacking someone else and got banned. It takes gree a while to get around to banning you and they don't give a hoot what you are doing while they banned you. They will usually e-mail you about why you got banned and to explain to them why it was a mistake if it even was one. There is nothing you can do until gree eventually gets back to you and tell you whats wrong.
    Listen carefully, all I do is play normal and buy lots of Gems. If Gree need to do something is apologize to me for all the trouble they are causing me,
    Never hacked the game, don't even know how, I would care less. I don't even write on walls since I don't give a a damn what people do. All I want is to play the game and buy gems. Nothing else.
    My game is still working as per normal, but cannot buy Gems anymore.
    If they made a mistake, than it is there problem. And I sent them a ticket asking them to fix this. But got no response from them as usual.

So I hope you understand, now.
    jean marc

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean marc View Post
    Listen carefully, all I do is play normal and buy lots of Gems. If Gree need to do something is apologize to me for all the trouble they are causing me,
    Never hacked the game, don't even know how, I would care less. I don't even write on walls since I don't give a a damn what people do. All I want is to play the game and buy gems. Nothing else.
    My game is still working as per normal, but cannot buy Gems anymore.
    If they made a mistake, than it is there problem. And I sent them a ticket asking them to fix this. But got no response from them as usual.

So I hope you understand, now.
    Hello Jean Marc,

Previous message was written like it seemed you couldn't access the game anymore, how I read it now, it looks like you have an issue with your credit card or I don't know how you buy your gems.

I buy my gems through Itunes and use my credit card for this.
    So in case, the message refers to your payment, this should be investigated by the companies from where you buy your gems.
    Did you try another credit card? When you can provide a little more information, I trust one of the forum members can give you more options.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Johan - View Post
    Hello Jean Marc,

Previous message was written like it seemed you couldn't access the game anymore, how I read it now, it looks like you have an issue with your credit card or I don't know how you buy your gems.

I buy my gems through Itunes and use my credit card for this.
    So in case, the message refers to your payment, this should be investigated by the companies from where you buy your gems.
    Did you try another credit card? When you can provide a little more information, I trust one of the forum members can give you more options.
    I just tried again to buy gems, with the same credit card. And it does work now. Gree must have fixed they issue. But no answered to my ticket, might be coming in loll. One of our members in MW had the same issue, Gree closed the purchase of gold, saying that someone was hacking is credit card. Sure hope it is not what is happening to me. And I never change the payment info, just tried everyday for the past two weeks

Will see when they answer my ticket. Now I can buy my gems before the war. And my credit card statement does not look like someone hacked it.
    jean marc

Banned
    Post Count
    Good to read everything works again!
    Showing companies receipts works always the best.

Good thing is, you have the credit card company to back you up!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Johan - View Post
    Good to read everything works again!
    Showing companies receipts works always the best.

Good thing is, you have the credit card company to back you up!
    Thanks, my guess is that Gree does not have enough personals for all the game they are putting out there. They just started another new game called Dragon Realms, pretty similar to KA, but with more option. They are using most of the KA building, same guild. It is available for some country, in Canada it is available now. They had another one called Crystal Throne, was in the field for over one year, and they terminated it last month.

I appreciated all the good comment from everyone.
    Hope I did not confused anyone, since my primary language is Canadian French, I am not as comfortable in English as French.
    Thanks, Jean-Marc
    jean marc

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean marc View Post
    I was just trying to buy gems with my credit card, the same old card that I bought gems on all three device, and got the message on one device. I do not called that hacking, in my book it is called buying.
    That happened to the account on my iPhone as well. I purchased some gems during the 40% off sale, got "banned" for "violating terms and conditions" and felt very upset. Gree has yet to respond since telling me I was banned and closed my ticket.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Panda View Post
    That happened to the account on my iPhone as well. I purchased some gems during the 40% off sale, got "banned" for "violating terms and conditions" and felt very upset. Gree has yet to respond since telling me I was banned and closed my ticket.
    It was during the same sales that I could not purchase gems, I would not used the term ban, since it is obviously a bug, took two weeks before it got fixed. Be patient.
    jean marc